• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Wait...this board is dead too D:

On an unrelated note, i wonder if any other board is as international as the kirby board...seriously, we've got the US (duh), Canada, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Australia, Smash64's location is Mexico City, Suspect's in Guam...

I bet most of you don't even know where Guam is :S
lol I don't
I know where it is! It's off the Philippines! :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh man, Cinci is invading this thread XD

That being said, Kewk, YbM is a really chill guy IRL.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The point of the matter is that I have some Nutella in my fridge, and am about to go get a spoon and have a party in my mouth.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
My god, is it that easy to aggrevate you? He even said below his post what he was trying to do....

:urg:
I'm not in the least bit aggravated. I did exactly what he did...just more direct without stating my intentions

I guess he's just easily trollable, not fun to have some fun with since he's easy to aggravate... Good thing I learned it in my internets, heads up for when I play with him (or see him play at) in Pound4.
Don't let the internet create an illusion. people take words the wrong way when they don't understand the context it's used in. With that being said God Kais are to good....:bee:
Pound 4 shall be good. Midwest is going to literally wreck it.... Hopefully we will get to play...If not oh well....

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm not in the least bit aggravated. I did exactly what he did...just more direct without stating my intentions

Don't let the internet create an illusion. people take words the wrong way when they don't understand the context it's used in. With that being said God Kais are to good....:bee:
Pound 4 shall be good. Midwest is going to literally wreck it.... Hopefully we will get to play...If not oh well....
Ah, I see! Guess the joke's on me, eh. :ohwell:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Midwest will wreck pound 4, I cant wait for crew battles, its gonna be too good. GOD KAIS!
Puerto Rico's gonna pwn too, we've already bought our plane tickets and stuff... It's like 10-13 people, going for either Melee and Brawl. :bee:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I know find Red Kirby to be the most broken of them all. Bye bye Regular and Blue Kirby, I will now use White and Red Kirby in tourney's.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just in-case someone didn't see:

When you play as Kirby, the colors matter for example:

Yellow Kirby = Courage (First start out soft, then get's stronger later on the match)

Blue Kirby = Protection (Have defensive tactics to make sure you have the higher lives than anyone your Brawling)

Red Kirby = Kaio-ken (Go nuts, attack with all you got and don't care for any recoil afterwords)

Green Kirby = Bomber (Air strike is the key to win, use it to gimp anyone and anybody)

Gray Kirby = Loner (You try to avoid getting hit at all cause, just bait trap and punish)

Pink Kirby = Star Master (All the above abilities rest on the Pink Kirby, the all mighty color is use to defeat all)

A lesson for anyone who picks Kirby.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I know find Red Kirby to be the most broken of them all. Bye bye Regular and Blue Kirby, I will now use White and Red Kirby in tourney's.
Look around for a pokéball texture hack then.

Or a candy cane, or something. ;)

MK is the best Kirby. I don't know what you people are smoking.

Also, I'm sick. Again. :(
You should've smoked what they were smoking.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

BBQTV

Smash Master
Like that at old saying goes:

"Jack of all trades, master of none".
have you ever heard of the term the mario which is basically the jack of all trades master of none check it on tv tropes

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
We don't die we Multiply...now all we need is AlphaZealot, Tyr, and Legan to come.....and then we will have a God Kai party...

Suspect

Smash Hero
he does name search, i said his name about something and that ***** all pm'd me tryin to flame me and ish.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
It's nice to have AZ in the Kirby threads...Hehe. Family has to stick together.
I hope half of you all go to Pound 4....Cause we are going to have some fun.

don't like us, Love us no homo...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm just ****ing going to ban the God Kais.

Top Bottom