• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm, guys? Do we have a frame data thread? If so can someone link me to it?
There isn't one, but I was gonna make one until I saw that all the frame data is in t!mmy's guide.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
You must be friends with google :bee:
No! I already knew where it was without resorting to Google. :D It's a territory that a lot of people in this country (ugh it drives me insane) mistake, along with Puerto Rico, as states, so they say "52" instead of "50".

(I know it's a little late but I accidentally unsubscribed from this thread. :()

So take that you smart-***! Haha. (I'm joking btw with the meanness :))

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I know find Red Kirby to be the most broken of them all. Bye bye Regular and Blue Kirby, I will now use White and Red Kirby in tourney's.
You have seen the light.

So a difference in color is now the reason why a character is broken!?

Sweet...I will continue to use Captian America and Captian Fabulous then :lick:.
Yes, someone else who calls him Captain Fabulous! Him and Fabuknight are the best team.

Hey God Kais, you should steal Fonz away from Sfield. Get a Ganon in the group!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yes, someone else who calls him Captain Fabulous!
I call him that too.
My brother likes to get mad at me if I say it within earshot of him, and is like "No, you ******, it's ***ulous."

I think he just uses it as an excuse to call me stupid :054:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
your not the only one with that problem so dont feel bad i use to have problems vs Marths but not any more =]
*Sigh* I am envious once more.

Also Nii/FanFan, it probably is just an excuse, but what can you expect from siblings?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Also Nii/FanFan, it probably is just an excuse, but what can you expect from siblings?
For him to be mature? Idunno he's two years older than me.

This morning i found a bunch of fabric i was using to make kirby plushies, and Timmy's kirby that I started but never finished
I should get back to those when i get home from class

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I make alot of those, but no one ever notices me ._.

Remember me? I'm your best friend, NKN :lick:. We saved the world together from the evil giant watermelon monster!

Come on, you must remember that at least :(.
I have to look at more post next time. I just logged in not too long ago with looking at the match up thread and stuff. =P

Your avatar make's me ROFL in a good way. XD

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
If I was a mod, I'd ban all the kais then delete my account... Just to see what happens.

Hell, I'd ban a bunch of people and delete my account just to have a thrill here at home, then tell everyone it was me and see them all in a tourney! :D

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Infern I just noticed your FC
So many duplicate numbers next to each other :0

Yep, its one of the adventages of being a God Kai, nintendo gives u easy FCs :laugh:
This is the best post I've seen all day. Epic and kool at the same time. XD
Out posts have to match our greatness, so I believe I have achieved my goal :laugh:

If I was a mod, I'd ban all the kais then delete my account... Just to see what happens.
Try it, and we will punch you in the heart.

Also, have u guys heard out theme song?

Lovely

Smash Lord
your not the only one with that problem so dont feel bad i use to have problems vs Marths but not any more =]
♣ When I always use Samus, my friend that is very good with Ness always beats me because he know what I'm about to do, and I don't know what his Ness is about to do. T_T ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yep, and Asdioh is the best, don't tell anybody. :p
Your never going to except me as a good Kirby main anymore aren't you Sleepy? Though I don't know who or what I main anymore, but I'm still a good Kirby main, it's all Wario's fault. )=

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
PR has a good Kirby main... I never fall below top 5, although considering that our tourneys usually get around 2x people, it would seem that I'm just beating the same people... But when a community is as small as ours (30 people roughly), players progress faster than what would happen in communities of 100+ people... Just saying.

And I wish people would upload newer videos, I like watching other kirby mains play and know HOW other kirby mains play... See what they win against, what they fail against, and what special little things they do every now and then.

EDIT: Kirbies should always do this against MKs: when they dthrow you, DI down so that once you hit the ground, you can techroll behind MK, or farther away from him. Teching the dthrow is the BEST way to avoid follow-ups from that type of situation.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Good tip. Didn't realize you could hit the ground before he got to you. I'll have to try that.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Good tip. Didn't realize you could hit the ground before he got to you. I'll have to try that.
You can only do that with MK's dthrow, not with Kirby's dthrow, so we don't suffer that same weakness... I don't even know how I found out, I just randomly started doing that one day and it has worked wonders for me... No more fair/uair/SL/tornado follow-ups!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Speaking of which... I remember someone (I think it was in Nope's thread) writing a "Like a God Kai" a while back. Did you guys ever record that? I wanna hear YbM sing that XD
not sure what u mean...but we do have a God Kai theme song written and recorded by Y.b.M.

You can find it a both

myspace.com/infernangelis

or at the source

myspace.com/ybm7

its my current song on my page and u can easily find it on Y.b.M.'s page, just look for God Kai Theme Song

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
man i haven't played kirby in ages

kirbs is good but boring : D
For once, that is something I can't object to >_>.

Kirby was made for the little kiddies, you know...He was kinda meant to be the very first videogame you are to play, ever, since it is so EASY. Of course, Super Star Ultra proved that a Kirby game can be a freakin annoyingly tough game to play as well :mad:.

But, all of that aside, Kirby is probably my second favorite gaming series (smash comes first :p) and my most favoritest character ever :lick:.

(And also, I have no idea how to contribute to the mid-west social, so I'm constantly changing the subject xD)

the best kirby in the nation is actually ninja kirby nick.
Just because I can win 80% of Kirby ditto matches doesn't mean anything xD. The 20% is only due to me showboating and having epic fail moments :lick:.

Of course, I've gotten complaints that I john fsmash. Well, I can't do that now, since my gamecube controller broke down, and now I have to use the Wii-mote :flame:!

EDIT: What happened to the sigs? Mine got cutted off D:

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
SSU was... difficult?
It took me so freakin long for me to complete the helper arena and even longer for me to complete the TRUE arena with all the abilities :mad:.

You try going up against Soul Marx with only firey breath and stuff -_-...

(Seriously, why are all my sigs getting cut off D:...)

Never mind, I have back-up sigs :p.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Playing each Kirby game with different abilities with no helper in True Arena is hard. Playing as Wheel, Fire or Ice Kirby will take you a long time to even complete because those are the weakest powers in the game. But if you try beating True Arena with Plasma, Hammer, Jet, or Mirror Kirby, then it won't take you long to figure out how to beat them. Also Kirby Super Star Ultra has the hardest boss in Kirby history.... Galacta Knight, true facts, even harder than Dark Matter from Kirby Dreamland 2, and that boss took me a while when I was young playing it. ^_^;

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Playing each Kirby game with different abilities with no helper in True Arena is hard. Playing as Wheel, Fire or Ice Kirby will take you a long time to even complete because those are the weakest powers in the game. But if you try beating True Arena with Plasma, Hammer, Jet, or Mirror Kirby, then it won't take you long to figure out how to beat them. Also Kirby Super Star Ultra has the hardest boss in Kirby history.... Galacta Knight, true facts, even harder than Dark Matter from Kirby Dreamland 2, and that boss took me a while when I was young playing it. ^_^;
I couldn't beat 02 from Kirby 64 when I was little -_-. Only due to me never really getting used to the N64 controller :urg:. He did have awesome final boss music though~<3.

Wheel's hard? I know it's difficult since the opponents normally hang out in the corners, but I didn't have that much of a challenge with him.

It's a heck of alot easier if you use Plasma and Mirror. Mirror's sheild is immune to most attacks, also blocking projectiles, and as for Plasma...Well, that was the first ability I used to beat the arena. Gamefaqs told me to use it :3. Expect your fingers to be sore when you win.

Hammer isn't as all cracked up is it is in the regular arena. I had to take advantage of the Flaming Hammer attack, and the invinsibility frames of Hammer's dash attack in order to win.

The only Helper that was stupid for me was Buggzy. You had to spam that one move in order to win, which frustrated me to no end :lick:...

BBQTV

Smash Master
s kirby dream land2 on the nes? or the virtual console?

EDIT what happend

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I couldn't beat 02 from Kirby 64 when I was little -_-. Only due to me never really getting used to the N64 controller :urg:. He did have awesome final boss music though~<3.

Wheel's hard? I know it's difficult since the opponents normally hang out in the corners, but I didn't have that much of a challenge with him.

It's a heck of alot easier if you use Plasma and Mirror. Mirror's sheild is immune to most attacks, also blocking projectiles, and as for Plasma...Well, that was the first ability I used to beat the arena. Gamefaqs told me to use it :3. Expect your fingers to be sore when you win.

Hammer isn't as all cracked up is it is in the regular arena. I had to take advantage of the Flaming Hammer attack, and the invinsibility frames of Hammer's dash attack in order to win.

The only Helper that was stupid for me was Buggzy. You had to spam that one move in order to win, which frustrated me to no end :lick:...
I'm surprised you didn't have a harder time with Miracle Matter since I put him on around the 4th hardest Kirby bosses, (right above Masked Dedede and below Dark Mind), because trying to play with a copy ability wouldn't be a good idea with him, plus his Bomb and Spark transformation is annoying. 02 you just have to dodge and hit the wings, then you can easily hit it's eye to beat him faster. )=

Hammer is one of Kirby's most broken abilities, (while Tornado, Stone, and Laser being above Hammer), because it does major damage on everybody, with this power you will able to kill bosses in seconds instead of minutes. O_o

I haven't used Helpers ever since I beat Milky Way Wishes, though GameFAQ did make a tier list for the Helpers on Helper to Hero:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=949625&topic=45761391

And my thoughts:

Top Tier:
=====
Rocky Agree
Bonkers Agree
Plasma Wisp We all saw this comming, thought it would be higher consider he can float XD
TAC Agree, he's much better than before

High Tier:
=====
Gim Agree
Capsule J2 Yes, someone other than me understand :D
Simirror Simirror, you use to be one of the best, what happen D:
Buggsy Agree if you know how to use him
Birdon He's too high, unless you master the Shuttle Loop on bosses

Middle Tier:
=====
Bio Spark A little higher then expected but I agree
Knuckle Joe I think he's too low, lol
Poppy Bros Jr TOO low if you ask me =/
Waddle Doo Agree
Sword Knight A little lower then I thought but I agree

Low Tier:
=====
Blade Knight Yea, compared to Sword Knight he's not in the same shoes as him
Wheelie WTF, he's that high XD
Parasol Waddle Dee He's kind of low but I understand
Sir Kibble He's that low, I thought he was sweet ;_;

Bottom Tier:
=====
Burning Leo They jacked up the range in this game, but he does more damage though
Chilly He's too low, I thought he would be high at best, lol

Top Bottom