• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

T1MMY

Smash Apprentice
I don't rate quality of games on length, nor do I think difficulty makes a huge difference. Yes, it's nice to have a challenge, but after playing competitive Smash for all these years, the idea of a "challenge" in a non-competitive game is moot.

Thus, Squeak Squad is awesome and amazing. The quality of the game is top tier and the idea that the whole adventure revolves around Kirby chasing down a stolen Strawberry Cheesecake is hilarious. I love Squeak Squad. (But I have to admit, Super Star and Super Star Ultra are just a little better, and Amazing Mirror is notable for the 4-player capabilities).

BBQTV

Smash Master
the plot of kirby games are kinda weird i like them though.

for instance one of the games someone steals kirbys cake and he goes and trys to kick the persons ***

kirby when you think about is a heroic physco path he is willing to kill someone over a slice of cake

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
The only reason why I think Super Star and Super Star Ultra is awesome is because of how LONG it is! Kirby's Adventure is a pretty long game, but if you commit to it, you could beat it in a day :ohwell:.

SS and SSU takes at least two days for you to complete, however, since it is so freakin long :lick:.

But the longest game would have to be Kirby's Air Ride, since there is so many things for you to complete there...

So long, you have to commit to completing the entire checklist, which is something I never did :mad:. (I did complete the City Trial one though!)

the plot of kirby games are kinda weird i like them though.
Remember, this is a game made for little 5 year olds. They're always going to be considered to be weird the older you get.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I didn't really like 64 very much. >_<;;

The no-hats thing really irked me. I mean....how can you not have hats?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
I didn't really like 64 very much. >_<;;

The no-hats thing really irked me. I mean....how can you not have hats?
Super Star's the first game to have hats, keep in mind :).

All the games before that didn't have hats >_>...

And as for 64, they were just lazy with that :laugh:.

(I don't think the 5 year olds minded that, anyway.)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So, the Kirby Boards' sudden spark of life suddenly faded away, yet again.

... I'm bored now. :(

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord

I would talk alot more if I knew what the subject was.

LETS TALK ABOUT KIRBYS AIR RIDE AGAIN!!

The Pikachu Thread are much more lively since they can talk about Pokemon in general. And we all know what you can talk about with them >_>...

While we attempt to make small talk :). ( Yoyo Kirby is in fact, pretty baller yo. But it copies the "hat" from wheel and paint :lick:)

You know, we haven't talked about the abilities that hurt that most. Like Crash, Paint, or Mike.

EDIT: I realized that I've never looked at the rules for this thread and that I've never gotten in trouble in the process as well O.o...(Now I have, of course. We have boring rules xD.)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

You should had sparked for you to not get bored. =P

Today was a long day for me, not playing any games or going to sleep for almost two days because of errands. )=

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
♣ Angel Kirby should be noticed to. ); ♥
Angel Kirby was only in one game though :(...

And the only real thing about Angel Kirby that I liked about him was that he could stay in one place when he's flying.

Also, he looked so cute xD.

That's the sort of thing you don't point out NKN :p
I can't help the fact that the Falcon Thread only has one :). Believe me, I would love to hang out there more, but the people there are so mean to me >_>....

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What's wrong with the Falcon boards?!?! ;____;

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Not always...

PhantomX and :mad: create fun (Sometimes in the form of Wizkick spiking entire threads!)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Not always...

PhantomX and :mad: create fun (Sometimes in the form of Wizkick spiking entire threads!)
I have to watch them at they work then.... I miss Gimpyfish as a mod. )=

Light Kirby is pretty broken. I mean, you can light up dark places and stuff...

I should have more Kirby games. Send me some plz.
Bubble Kirby should had been in more games. I pretty much like that ability. Light Kirby would look cool with the sun glasses on.

And I'm a terrible giver. XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Failed in Squeak Squad. You can't go down ladders :laugh:.

Same thing with Ghost Kirby :ohwell:.

Of course, I loved to use that ability on Kirby's Adventure :lick:.
UFO Kirby is better in Squeak Squad than any other game it's been in because you'll automatically lose it when you beat a level, you do have a point when it come's to you wanting to use it through out the whole game. Ghost Kirby is sexy. =3

spike kirby
Needle Kirby is great on Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby 64. One of the most classic powers Kirby has, brings me back. <3

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
UFO Kirby is better in Squeak Squad than any other game it's been in because you'll automatically lose it when you beat a level, you do have a point when it come's to you wanting to use it through out the whole game. Ghost Kirby is sexy. =3
Yeah, but if you wanted to go back and complete the game with one ability, you couldn't do that with UFO or Ghost, since they simply couldn't go down ladders. You kinda had to keep UFO or Ghost bubbles if you wanted to do something like that :ohwell:..

It has been proven that ghost Kirby is sexy :lick:. Since he makes that 'whoosh' sound all the time, and since you could kill Waddle-Dees by simply ramming them into each other xD.

EDIT: I really loved Spike Kirby in Canvas Curse. That was probably the hardest Kirby game for me, since I'm not that good a drawer xD...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Too many mods?! Fal was inactive for nearly a month. P:

It's easily the worst Brawl board on this site. And we are not mean. :mad:

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Too many mods?! Fal was inactive for nearly a month. P:

It's easily the worst Brawl board on this site. And we are not mean. :mad:
That coming from a person whose username is :mad: xD.

Yeah, when I first looked for a Falcon social thread, I didn't see one since it was dead. But ever since recent events showed up there, it's become pretty lively.

You guys aren't mean. You just like to mess with me, and I don't mind it :lick:.

Yikes the mods are getting mad again! RUN AWAY!
You are a hero for saying that.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Ball Kirby is also smex. Can't you, like, not do anything but bounce around and get hurt? That's a pretty sweet ability.
I used to love that ability, because if you bounced around enough, you could OHKO enemies :D!

Oh, how could I forget him? I kept on trying to see if he had any purpose...it didn't look like it. At least he gets his beauty rest.
Sleep Kirby does do something besides act insanely adorable. In Squeak Squad, Sleep Kirby also slightly restored your health. More reason to use him :)! Also in Kirby's Air Ride, if you touched another player while you were sleeping, they would also fall asleep.

Yeah, pretty soon, sleep kirby is going to be the top tier ability and wreck all sorts of havoc on foes.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
lol +1 post count :lick:

"The bombs aren't as strong as some other powers, as each attack does 16 damage per hit (Parasol's stronger, what in the world...?). However, the explosion does 26 HP of damage, as opposed to hitting with the bomb itself. It's just tough angling a bomb to explode on the ground RIGHT NEXT to a foe, especially a mobile one.

Planting bombs on fallen mini-bosses is fun; just look at them when the bomb's planted... and Kirby cutely ducks when he plants one on his enemies. The hat's a nice touch... Poppy Bros. Kirby! Kirby can rapidly toss the bombs if need be, very useful against bosses."

Stole that directly from the internet...'cause I'm cool like that >_>.

Bomb Kirby was also replaced with Crash on Kirby's Adventure :mad:...

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
I wish crash Kirby could be used more. Sort of like the mike ability. But more.
Well, I did love how Kirby was when he used Crash in Kirby's Adventure. Little pink spazz ball spazzing everywhere...I loved using it :chuckle:.

Mike Kirby should be a regular ability! I love how Kirby acts with it, mostly on Super Star :).

What is Zam-Zam Kirby by the way xD? That's not another made-up ability that the Tv show created, is it :lick:...

Top Bottom