• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The longer we talk about it, the more ego artiest or trolling will come. ^_^;

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
If you guys wanna talk stupid..when i used to play brawl i have played almost every snake and marth main in texas...and have beaten them atleast once with a exception of like 2. never got ***** when i lost...am i best kirby now? wtf no

Mikehaze told me in person he thought mogX was the best kirby after barely being able to beat mine and losing once...friendlies tho.

He also said he thinks its a even matchup or in kirbys favor...he just doesnt know the ****ing matchup.

Why do you guys care so much about who the best kirby is anyways? you should spend more time worried about improving yourself...
its probably chu now, considering MogX really travel to the US much anymore.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
That zam thing is quite annoying. I see it sometimes when people post and it drives me up a wall. >.<

I would like to actually see Chu play. Not over youtube, but like watch him play so I can see the way his fingers move. I did that to ^^ and I learned a lot. That's how I learn is by watching people's fingers.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
*Cue random YbM + Ohio appearance*
Sorry...I miss my Cue...But I'm here....

And Kewkky makes a good point about determining who's the best Kirby...

I'm not sure if Kewkky has ever played M2K or Ally. But I'm sure that they've played a whole bunch of Kirbys since they travelled everywhere ... And the both of them Said that I am the best Kirby they have ever played... And those words are coming from the 2 best in the World. My friend Kel, who's another Top player in The Midwest, recently moved back from Japan and said that he hasn't played a good Kirby either. So that probably makes me the best Kirby in the WORLD!!! So, I'm not just getting my opinion from my buds I go to tournaments with... I'm getting it from Smashers from different Coast.....

And I didn't bring this Conversation up.... I'm just getting involved. Hehe

T-nuts

Smash Ace

I'm not sure if Kewkky has ever played M2K or Ally. But I'm sure that they've played a whole bunch of Kirbys since they travelled everywhere ... And the both of them Said that I am the best Kirby they have ever played... And those words are coming from the 2 best in the World. My friend Kel, who's another Top player in The Midwest, recently moved back from Japan and said that he hasn't played a good Kirby either. So that probably makes me the best Kirby in the WORLD!!! So, I'm not just getting my opinion from my buds I go to tournaments with... I'm getting it from Smashers from different Coast.....

dude, ninja gaiden is SO HARD!!! those eagles kill me every time...stage 6! ARGHH

EDIT: THE NES VERSION

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I thought you always play Blue Kirby. =P
I do... my tag is "West" on wifi.
SD is ShadowDragon :3 that gif is from like, a year ago lol

edit: yeah I should have refreshed the page
I wish T-nuts was on so we could do Ganon vs Link (???)

T-nuts

Smash Ace
hey uh dont think we're gonna play tonight...maybe we can get a serious match in again one of these days though.

Tiersie

Smash Ace

Sure you didn't bring it up, the discussion way only dead for a couple of pages.

And about the whole bunch of kirbies thing, that would be a good argument if there WERE a whole bunch of kirbies. But since there are like none, I don't think they've played that many good kirbies.

Also I didn't bring this conversation up... I'm just getting involved.

Also, asdioh is too good :laugh:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
There aren't that many TOP-LEVEL kirbies... Kirbies are everywhere, even here in PR. Now, TOP leve is a whooole different story...

And nope, never played against Ally or M2K. I haven't played against any USA players, actually, since I live in PR. But I'll be at Pound4 (already registered and bought my plane ticket, and also have my hotel money... all that's left is for me to buy winter clothing), hoping to play against as many people as I can... Here in PR, I'm leagues and bounds better than any other Kirby I've seen, but because the most recent ones I've seen around here are mid-to-low level people, my statement is no more than moot. :lick:

T1MMY

Smash Apprentice
dude, ninja gaiden is SO HARD!!! those eagles kill me every time...stage 6! ARGHH

EDIT: THE NES VERSION
I hate those eagles so much!

Why are killer birds attacking you? Why are they "coincidentally" always near a pit. How can they kill a ninja master in a single swoop?! They must be ninja masters themselves! Yes, that explains it all! They have been training in the arts of ninjitsu for decades only to unleash their wrath upon Ryu Hayabasu. That is their goal and one true desire in life. I hate you ninja eagles! Hate you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
-When and where is Pound4?
Why is it called Pound?

-I just think it's funny that in that GIF I put up my shield and still get owned. :[

-
~Shao~ said:
:urg:

-This is the picture I put in my sig:

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I think it's the number of how much cash it is to win first place and it's 4 pounds. ;p ♥

T-nuts

Smash Ace
How can they kill a ninja master in a single swoop?!
yes, this is the question that has always bothered me. but now that i know they are ninja masters...

but whats their motivation? did ryu accidentally knock some eagle eggs out of a tree one day? and ever since, eagles everywhere have dedicated themselves to becoming ninjas and memorizing the locations of pits?

pit + 3 eagles = harder than any boss.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
thanks google

so MLKJ day is the third Monday of January...?
That's some time away.
Maybe I'll go :D (probably not)
But Boston...sounds fun.

smash64

Smash Champion
The God Kais are going to Destroy everyone at Pound 4. We have The best Kirby in the entire country Y.b.M., the best Snake in the Midwest Infern Angelis, and me, the best Ness in the Midwest Smash 64. Its goin to be to good....

^ that was Y.b.M. but what he says its true

Top Bottom