• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

T-nuts

Smash Ace
lol i almost forgot why i stopped posting here, just needed a couple posts from smash 64 and ybm to refresh my memory

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
lol i almost forgot why i stopped posting here, just needed a couple posts from smash 64 and ybm to refresh my memory
Cuz there's nothing to do in SWF except argue... Argue over who's right, even though you know you're right (goes for all of the ends of the discussions).

I'd much rather post shenanigans and help other Kirby mains with questions and such, that contribute to MUs and critique videos... Both of those last ones are extremely biased; either it's the MU (you FEEL like it is your ratio because of personal experience), or the critiquing (you end up telling the other guy to play just like you... Not really a good way to diversify Kirby playstyles).

Ladybug

Smash Lord
^^ truth. I'd love to get better... But MU's don't help much. The only thing that does is stage guides. I've found those to be quite helpful sometimes in CPing.

Help me? Yes? :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
thanks google

so MLKJ day is the third Monday of January...?
That's some time away.
Maybe I'll go :D (probably not)
But Boston...sounds fun.
You'd best register soon. The last day of the month is, from what I've heard, pre-registration cutoff.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Cuz there's nothing to do in SWF except argue... Argue over who's right, even though you know you're right (goes for all of the ends of the discussions).

I'd much rather post shenanigans and help other Kirby mains with questions and such, that contribute to MUs and critique videos... Both of those last ones are extremely biased; either it's the MU (you FEEL like it is your ratio because of personal experience), or the critiquing (you end up telling the other guy to play just like you... Not really a good way to diversify Kirby playstyles).
ha how true
This seems like a cool guy.
also true

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just realized that Pokemon Trainer might makes a pretty fun team with Kirby, more fun than ROB and Kirby. =3

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I just realized that Pokemon Trainer might makes a pretty fun team with Kirby, more fun than ROB and Kirby. =3
If only his voice wasn't so **** annoying :lick:.

I've had some team matches with my friends at my church, and I find that Kirby and Meta can work, as well as Ganon and Dedede.

I would think that any floaty character would work well with Kirby, but then again, I'm just saying things :ohwell:.

EDIT: This is my 333th post. This thread deserves a new title.

Triple R

Smash Lord
what other snakes are midwest? I thought ally moved there
Nappy just got 9th at No Koast, Get@him.

Ganon is by far the most fun I've had for a teammate. Kirby combos that end with ganon kill move are too fun. Shoutout to Breezy, the new King of Evil

C~Dog

Smash Champion
[GRAMMARNAZI] tags should make your text red with little swastika's made of quills on either end of it.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If you ask to be in the thread title, it doesn't happen. The only way to get in the title, is too not want to get in the title.

Or be a mod, and edit yourself in x3

Breezy

Smash Ace
Ganon is by far the most fun I've had for a teammate. Kirby combos that end with ganon kill move are too fun. Shoutout to Breezy, the new King of Evil
The feelings are mutual. It's just so satisfying to see you send someone my way with a Bair and then Fsmash them into another bair then another fsmash, or w/e it is we ***** ripple with.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
The feelings are mutual. It's just so satisfying to see you send someone my way with a Bair and then Fsmash them into another bair then another fsmash, or w/e it is we ***** ripple with.
I do believe it was a ganon dair>upair> kirby dair>Full charged ganon f-smash

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ouch, wow. That has to hurt!

It's also fun to use the wind on Ganon's Utilt in 2v1s for some fun combos.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Shoutout to Breezy, the new King of Evil
Breezy's a cool guy.
Whoa, it's Breezy!

He's on SWF.

... >_>
I do believe it was a ganon dair>upair> kirby dair>Full charged ganon f-smash
Whoa, it's Ripple!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Whenever I use Kirby in smashfests, I feel so awesome. Crazy *** legit combos, and mindgames galore. D:

... ZSS is awesome too. But Kirby's the one I'm best with!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just got ***** by a Pikachu on wifi repeatedly.
It was really frustrating.

Wifi johns are part of it for sure, but I'm starting to wonder if this matchup is in Kirby's favor like people have been saying. Considering how difficult it is to land an Inhale on a moving target, and how Pikachu has great momentum canceling, combos, recovery, and KO potential... I don't know.

His priority is unbelievable sometimes, too. Fair, Dair, Dsmash...these moves are hard to work around, aside from shieldgrabbing and baiting.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Really? Most people say it's slightly in Pikachu's favor because of kill options. ♥

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Pikachu is too fun. I kinda main him now. :] If only I didn't main ICs, lol. I promised I'd never ever not main them.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I think your problem is... Trying to get an inhale off on a fast character, through WiFi. :bee:

Outside of WiFi, you can SDI his 2nd jump+uair and airdodge away, SDI up when he dsmashes you, SDI away from Pika during his fair, block/airdodge his dair on reaction (or beat it with an fsmash), and powershield his thunderjolts. Obviously easier said than done, but it's not that hard once you study the MU and all of Pika's attack ranges thoroughly.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Kirby can't kill him, lol. You will never FSmash a good Pikachu, and BAir will be stale.

Top Bottom