• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So MK26, you inspired me to try and finally install homebrew + all those hacks I need and.... I lost my Twilight Princess CD (Not to mention I am a ****** and having trouble installing homebrew, whereas everyone I know who cares enough to have it seems to have installed it without problems.)...

Any other easy way for me to install this?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I thought he said you can do it without homebrew? I'm sure he can link you to some superawesome thread that shows you how to do everything.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
always glad to bring someone into the fold
ok, so helpful places to go:
smash workshop's stickies
brawlplus.net's irc (your one-stop show for everything hax, as we technically arent allowed to talk about it on the boards)
google is your friend and so are pms

and just to note, iirc ninty patched the twilight hack 6 months ago.

ill have a better post later, im on a mobile phone now
also, hbd a1, the kirby board is def the best in regard regards to bday celebrations :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, I'm still using 3.4, so the Twilight Hack should work right? (And I want homebrew for textures and stuff anyway.)

Thanks for the info, I'll look into that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ dooo itttt!

This makes me want a Red XIII texture for Kirby, since he's the coolest FF7 character.

Dunno how that would work though o_o

lol, I'm sure there are already cloud/sephiroth textures out there, if not for kirby, then for ike/marth or whatever.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Thanks to the 6 other people I haven't yet thanked for the birthday wishes :D
Happy Birthday, A1 :chuckle:.

Come on people, I'm grounded from the computer, and I can still wish a person Happy Birthday :lick:.

(What's up with the zam's seriously >_>? I like to get involved in a inside joke as well, you know -_-.)

Oh yeah, A1...The cake is a lie. Sorry.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.

Come on people, I'm grounded from the computer, and I can still wish a person Happy Birthday :lick:.

(What's up with the zam's seriously >_>? I like to get involved in a inside joke as well, you know -_-.)

Oh yeah, A1...The cake is a lie. Sorry.
Thanks.

Zam is what a bunch of characters in Death Note (I think?) end all their sentences with. it was mentioned a few pages back.

No! It can't be! :'(

BBQTV

Smash Master

Zam is what a bunch of characters in Death Note (I think?) end all their sentences with. it was mentioned a few pages back.

:'(
ah hell naw!:mad: hell naw! zam are you trying to piss off an OVERLORD ZAM [also that vincent kirby looked cool i would love to see a hack for that zam which is NOT from death note but disgaea zam

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Holy **** that is epic.

I'm so making a sheik kirby hat texture for that.
Do it. =F

I was the second person to say Happy Birthday... unless A1 has two Birthday's?! O_o

Lovely

Smash Lord
@you people that use non-default fonts...do you just c/p your stuff every time, or is there an option to change the defaults somewhere?
♣ That would depend on what font style you use, a font like mines you would need to copy and past because it takes too long to post normally like this. Regular color you can easily just click on the color tab even on your video game console browser. However the matching color posters or what I call them rainbow color posters would need to use a program online to keep posting in matching color like this: ♥

Posting like this takes a long time to quote if you just quote without copy and pasting the text. That's why you never just quote a muti color font if you quote word for word.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
♣ That would depend on what font style you use, a font like mines you would need to copy and past because it takes too long to post normally like this. Regular color you can easily just click on the color tab even on your video game console browser. However the matching color posters or what I call them rainbow color posters would need to use a program online to keep posting in matching color like this: ♥

Posting like this takes a long time to quote if you just quote without copy and pasting the text. That's why you never just quote a muti color font if you quote word for word.
Wow... I see your point. That's a LOT of color changes...

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman

LOL very true.
I should have a special color change to my post too T_T
Oh wait...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just go to advanced post every time. It's pure habit now.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
I want to use Century Gothic as a font but using a color and font seems like it is too much.
☠
I use bright pink . I don't think it's too much. :p

I keep my BB code in a notepad document -along with a bunch of other codes and smileys- and pull it up every time I visit smashboards. I minimize it and whenever I need a smiley or to recopy my BB code it's right there.
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Naw, Kirby can't do anything like that. People tried already.

DDD has utilt shenanigans, we have footstool shenanigans. He has a surefire KO if he gets an inhale in onstage at the right %s,, and we have a surefire gimp if we get an inhale in offstage at any % against certain characters.

The differences make it fun. :D

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
**** it, my Fallout 2 wife left me for no apparent reason, and took my ONLY suit of Hardened Power Armor!

Ugh. I guess this is what divorce feels like.

[/hyperbole]

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just got a DS, KSSU and Phantom Hourglass.

I'm not sure when/if I'll go to sleep tonight.
At least your playing more Kirby games. I never played Phantom Hourglass because I dislike LoZ titles a lot, but I'll play it if I'm boerd enough like I play most LoZ titles. XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
**** it, my Fallout 2 wife left me for no apparent reason, and took my ONLY suit of Hardened Power Armor!

Ugh. I guess this is what divorce feels like.

[/hyperbole]
You let her walk away? Don't let her do that to you! That's what plasma rifles are for!

(On a side note, I have never managed to beat the last boss of that game, despite getting to him on 5 different files, all built different ways and each one having done pretty much all I could in the normal map (didn't have all the special encounters though), and playing another 3-4 files that bugged in one way or another... Yet I have NEVER managed to kill that ****er! Oh, and Sulik is awesome.)

Speaking of Fallout 2... who hates the Pariah dog?

Top Bottom