• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Lol I've played Phantom Hourglass. Im way too lazy to beat that game xD
I almost feel this way with Wario Land Shake It, but I beat the game, but don't feel like completing it, lol.

I sympathize with you, but what about A Link to the Past? That is the best Zelda game out there in my opinion. Didn't you think it was worth liking?
That's the game that made him hate Legend of Zelda, Viper's not human. xD
Sleepy answered it before I did, lol.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to hate A Link to the Past :mad:
It's also impossible for someone to hate Super Metroid, but there's always someone that does. =P

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I hate Super Metroid. I hate Metroid in general.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
humble request: could someone with a premium account and an extra name change that they don't intend to use ask Azua to change my name to Maestro26? I don't like my present name, and never really did...

I'd be eternally grateful :D

(or bunny can just use her godly modliness and do it that way :p)

Actually, I'm not quite sure I want my name changed quite yet, especially if someone loses something because of it...but is there anybody here that would do this for me if I asked them to? (I know you can do this, I heard Asdioh did it for 2 people :/)

Triple R

Smash Lord
I could understand if people didn't like the metriod games, but not liking the mainstream zelda games is beyond my comprehension :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What a coincidence. =P

humble request: could someone with a premium account and an extra name change that they don't intend to use ask Azua to change my name to Maestro26? I don't like my present name, and never really did...

Actually, I'm not quite sure I want my name changed quite yet, especially if someone loses something because of it...but is there anybody here that would do this for me if I asked them to? (I know you can do this, I heard Asdioh did it for 2 people :/)
Premium members use to can able to change diffrent membes names, now we are unable to. Unless you have a mushroom, it's not currently possable.

I could understand if people didn't like the metriod games, but not liking the mainstream zelda games is beyond my comprehension :(
I have my reasons... no matter how stupid they are. XD

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I wasn't a big fan of Zelda myself. I don't not like them... I just found other things I liked to play more.

Although, as much flame as this is going to get, I do not like Final Fantasy (any of them) and I HATE WoW.

Sorry, but it's true. I don't like turn-based games and I hate WoW for personal reasons.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

You can't use premium to change someone elses names anymore ,lol. ;-; I have about 8 name changes, but can only use them on myself, rofl. And only admins can change names. -.- Sorry.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
One of the best games ever is Fallout 2.

Kicks A Link To The Past where the sun don't shine. ;)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How could you hate A Link to The Past? Just...no! It's one of the greatest video games EVER. SO MUCH STUFF TO DO. It's just awesome in ways that can't otherwise be described in words...although it is a bit too easy once you sword shoots lasers.

/grr
Like I said, it's a stupid reason for me hating that game. ;p

Strangly, I enjoy Twilight Princess more than the rest of the series. XD

T-nuts

Smash Ace
uh yeah im just gonna throw this out there, but i think super metroid and link to the past are both better than every kirby game. hell, super metroid is better than brawl, even.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Super Metroid was awesome. Definitely the best game in the Metroid series. Fusion was badass as well. The Prime trilogy was OK. OoT Master quest > all Zelda games.
Although, as much flame as this is going to get, I do not like Final Fantasy (any of them) and I HATE WoW.
Sorry, but it's true. I don't like turn-based games and I hate WoW for personal reasons.
Yeah I believe FF is overrated. Turn based RPGs are allright in my book though. I also hate WoW. Something about PC gaming just doesn't seem right to me for some reason and I also have some personal reasons.
*Goes back to watching Sega TV ads from the 90's*

T-nuts

Smash Ace
You almost reminded me of what coreygames said a year ago, (the Super Metriod beting better than Brawl part). XD
lol, glad to hear that someone agrees with me. super metroid is probably my favorite one player game ever.

just my opinion haha

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Super Metroid was awesome. Definitely the best game in the Metroid series. Fusion was badass as well. The Prime trilogy was OK. OoT Master quest > all Zelda games.

Yeah I believe FF is overrated. Turn based RPGs are allright in my book though. I also hate WoW. Something about PC gaming just doesn't seem right to me for some reason and I also have some personal reasons.
*Goes back to watching Sega TV ads from the 90's*
Don't get me wrong. I love PC games. I play the hell out of some PC games... But when you're first game ever was C&C and your second game ever was Counter Strike (like before 1.0), WoW's a bit slow and a bit boring. Any game that you can minimize the window and surf the internet while you go from one place to another is not interesting to me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This explains so much. I knew there had to be a reason you always overkilled me ;-;

And I liked TP better than most other Zelda's, even if the bosses were easier than beating a helpless kitten with a stick.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ALttP is amazing.
All the Zelda games are awesome. 2nd place favorite after ALttP is either Wind Waker or Ocarina of Time. :3
:toonlink:

Super Metroid ... I keep hearing about it. It sounds like it gives people orgasms from just thinking about it.
Looks like I have to get it on VC >_>
Metroid Prime games are the only Metroids I've played, and I really like them.

Final Fantasys are alright. Favorites are 7 and 9.

Donkey Kong Country 1/2 = yeszszs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpl6kMZaDag&fmt=18 <--!

Kirby games...are kinda boring. XD

XDDDD

;\

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
And I liked TP better than most other Zelda's, even if the bosses were easier than beating a helpless kitten with a stick.
Yay, someone that agrees with me in a way. =3

Kirby games...are kinda boring. XD

XDDDD

;\
These words will either get you shot, or stabbed. Either way, your getting hawked. )=<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
One of the best games ever is Fallout 2.

Kicks A Link To The Past where the sun don't shine. ;)
Kewkky, I swear you are saying everything I could ever want to say for me today. This man speaks truth.

Strangly, I enjoy Twilight Princess more than the rest of the series. XD
Because it was awesome? It was definitely my fav. Zelda game to date.

I HATE WoW.

A lot of people, myself included, hate WoW.

As for Metroid... I'm the odd man out I guess, but I never really was a big fan of the series. It's not that I dislike it, per se, just it doesn't hold my attention, and I just can't seem to commit to beating any of those games when sober.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This explains so much. I knew there had to be a reason you always overkilled me ;-;

xD Naw, I just really don't find anything interesting about space type things. ._. Never have.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Probably to encourage more people to get a premium membership and support the community?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I hate WoW as well.

And I'm not sure if it was super metroid, but my older brother borrowed a bunch of SNES games from his friend when I was like 5, and one of them was a metroid game. I remember there was one part where the blood-sucking-guy-thing takes all but 1 of your HP and then you have to go not lose health until it comes back to you and gives you your health back.

...can anyone tell me what game that's from, or is that scene fairly common? Yea, I'm a metroid n00b. And a n00b in general.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
I hate WoW as well.

And I'm not sure if it was super metroid, but my older brother borrowed a bunch of SNES games from his friend when I was like 5, and one of them was a metroid game. I remember there was one part where the blood-sucking-guy-thing takes all but 1 of your HP and then you have to go not lose health until it comes back to you and gives you your health back.

...can anyone tell me what game that's from, or is that scene fairly common? Yea, I'm a metroid n00b. And a n00b in general.
thats super metroid. the blood-sucking-guy-thing is...you guessed it...a metroid. that scene is from the (awesome) ending.

thats it, ive spent too much time thinking about that game and not enough time playing it. and now im gonna do something about it.

EDIT: just to make sure we're all on the same page here...i hate WoW.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Super Metroid ... I keep hearing about it. It sounds like it gives people orgasms from just thinking about it.
That it does.
Looks like I have to get it on VC >_>
Metroid Prime games are the only Metroids I've played, and I really like them.
Same way I thought about it when I first tried it. <3 2-D as much, if not more than 3-D.
Gtfo I just beat that level like two days ago :0 I'm fighting King Zing now. DKC is too good, 2 was my fav game ever as a kid.
xD Naw, I just really don't find anything interesting about space type things. ._. Never have.
That's how I felt about it when I first tried it. My cousin gave me the first Prime since he didn't have a GC. I ended up selling it before I beat it, buying it again(only $5 get), then buying Echoes. Been in love with the series since.

That's a pretty memorable scene, as T-nuts said. You didn't have to go without losing HP though, there was a recharge station like 10 seconds away from the room. <.<

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
thats super metroid. the blood-sucking-guy-thing is...you guessed it...a metroid. that scene is from the (awesome) ending.

thats it, ive spent too much time thinking about that game and not enough time playing it. and now im gonna do something about it.
Okay, thanks. I now really want to go get it, because I always wanted to play, but my brother wouldn't let me. :(

That's a pretty memorable scene, as T-nuts said. You didn't have to go without losing HP though, there was a recharge station like 10 seconds away from the room. <.<

Okay, thanks. I didn't remember any of it except for the metroid sucking out his soul...maybe he just didn't go to the station so he could look cool, and then I would think he was so cool...and that must be what he always did when I watched him play videogames when I was little! He must've just made it LOOK like he was doing something cool! The world as I know it has been thrown into doubt! I just forgot about the recharging station.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I hate it when I have to reboot my computer, 'cause I have to sign in to everything that I do on there :(.

And I keep on having to recover my password on here, which is such a hassle, since it's a bunch of random numbers :mad:.

(Apparantly, I'm too lazy to change my password back though :p.)

EDIT: Dibs on the 4111th post :lick:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I saw Paranormal Activity...

It was interesting, I'm still skeptical on the whole mess, but it's mainly because I DON'T want to believe it... Makes life easier to get by.

My friends were fun to watch. They were all groping each other and dying. I was laughing inside. :bee:

Top Bottom