• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
*iPod wall of text*

I like how pretty much everyone is like "OMG Kewkky is really profound" and the only thing potentially referencing me is Asdioh's 12-year-old comment >.> .

So it's Rosh Hashana (Jewish stuff), which means I miss school today and tomorrow for a religion I don't believe in. I get to sleep in until 9 today, get to prayer around 10. Since my male relatives are Kohanim (we do special blessing stuff on really important holidays towards the end of the service), I stay until the end, and then went to another service so I could do my special stuff (because I might be the only Kohen they would have). I waited for an hour, but thought it'd take another 20 minutes, so I left. My mom, not knowing that I hadn't gone home, thought I was in some kind of huge medical trouble and went looking for me, and the people at the second service didn't realize I'd left.

My day has been pretty ****ed up, considering I haven't intentionally done anything malicious.

(unrelatedly, I and apparently JoWii are Temp Debaters)

...happy birthday, Shao.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
a1lion not to be rude but you seem to be some kind of an attention *****

its not a good look..

just saying

and I stopped reading your post like 2 pages ago..I just skim them and see if anything will catch my interest..and they haven't

all of your post, regardless of the topic, somehow turn back to you...I would pull up examples but I don't feel like going back through this thread...you could probably find one on the last 2 pages tho

Happy Bday SHAO!!!!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
happy bday shao =] hope you get a new psp with birth by sleep.

so if you dont like it or already have it, you can give it to me :chuckle:

BBQTV

Smash Master
a1lion not to be rude but you seem to be some kind of an attention *****

its not a good look..

just saying

and I stopped reading your post like 2 pages ago..I just skim them and see if anything will catch my interest..and they haven't

all of your post, regardless of the topic, somehow turn back to you...I would pull up examples but I don't feel like going back through this thread...you could probably find one on the last 2 pages tho

Happy Bday SHAO!!!!
agreed

happy bday shao

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I don't think A1 is an attention *****, not even a little bit. I don't mind reading his mini blogs on the Kirby GD either. I mean, it IS the Kirby General Discussion/Social Discussion where we come in to socialize/discuss basic Kirby things/vent and rant... So its nothing bad at all. :\

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
That's a pretty uncool thing to say, BBQTV. What do you gain from writing flame-inciting posts? If you got nothing nice to say, its better to not say anything at all.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Guys, guys, now now. No one is being self centered in their posts. He just likes to talk about his day, nothing wrong with that lol. He's not looking for special attention. Have a good day everyone!

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Happy birthday coolest Brazilian person ever! =]

Wasn't home yesterday unfortunately
No problem, coolest Dutch person ever :D

Thanks again for the birthday wishes from all of you. <3 you guys

@ the social part of the KGD

A1 mini blogs actually provide insight from another culture plus all that chess talk. We have a lot of cultural diversity here at the Kirby boards, which is pretty cool.

Also, since today is Friday, and yesterday was my birthday, I'm going out to celebrate with my friends :bee:

Glad to see that everyone is having fun today.

I'm inviting a friend over for Smash today, which is kinda cool I guess, because it means that I'm part of the super duper cool club of people that are having fun today! :colorful:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Glad to see that everyone is having fun today.

I'm inviting a friend over for Smash today, which is kinda cool I guess, because it means that I'm part of the super duper cool club of people that are having fun today! :colorful:
Oh my GOD, This is SO CORNY!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I'm inviting my friends over for Smash. I just wish one of them learn how to play a top tier character to spark my competitive. )=

☯ There's always Panel De Pon and Puyo Puyo though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
**** it Kewkky, I'm not gonna stop laughing for awhile. That's just...absurd.

Heh, I must know a lot of Kirbys or something, because I recognize one too many names in here.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ stalking me, or stalking the Kirby/Fox boards, or more than just those?

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Now I wish to learn how to read frame data. =/

☯ I probably need to learn it sooner or later since it's in every fighting game.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Frame data is just the amount of frames it takes to execute an attack

for starters, Brawl runs at 60 frames per second, meaning 1 frame is 1/60th of a second.

Knowing this, we learn that GDorf's FASTEST move is 33 frames total, over half a second :p

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I need to not get high @ tournaments.......

I tend to slack off and slow down when I'm high and playing Brawl (Where as in Halo3 and COD:MW2 I get better).

I met Fromundaman @ a tourny this weekend >_> but it was towards the veeeerrrry end so no friendlies.

I need to start watching MK dittos vids. During pools I'd beat people's mains and then lose to their MKs. I almost beat Lain in my pool so that was kinda fun; it's great being so knowledgeable about that MU.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah right when Brawl was starting I made a personal rule to never get high during tourneys cuz I'd do ****ty. but then once I was like "**** IT" and got high at a tourney and lost to some dude who I never lose to and ended up just doing ****ty overall >.>

I now save it till after tourneys again lol.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ stingers- Exactly what I'ma do from now on.

@ Kirby boards- TripleRRR is now my favorite Kirby to watch. IMO, 3rd best Kirby (, or maybe 4th)

Triple R

Smash Lord
@ Kirby boards- TripleRRR is now my favorite Kirby to watch. IMO, 3rd best Kirby (, or maybe 4th)
Oh wow, I'm kinda surprised at this statement cause all my latest stuff is me getting beat lol. I feel like I'm in a slump right now, but I'm still ok considering I didn't play over the summer much. Thanks for the compliment though, I do try to do well. May I ask what vids you were watching that made you think that?

Oh yeah, and I may be coming to that iowa tourney in Nov, Brainshock Alpha? We should friendly.

Top Bottom