• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Shrinks can be creepy. The only one I've seen used to just ask "So how does that make you feel?" while sitting backwards on his chair so that his legs were spread on each side of the back of the chair and scooting closer every time.

He was a creepy dude. Only saw him once, then I was 'cured'. The actual issue caused me a lot of problems, but I think less than what I would have had if I stayed with that shrink. I swear he was a pedo.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Everyone is use to Meta Knight for me to start using. I can never win using Robot. I can't say who I main, either between Kirby, Wario, Samus, or Ice Climbers. ); ♥

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
(As someone who has been to a shrink, I'd like to remind you that you have to be careful with jokes about them. ^_^)
(As someone who has a mother that's a shrink, an aunt that's a shrink, and been to a non-family-member shrink twice, I'd like to remind you that everyone goes to the shrink at least once in their life. ^_^)

I dunno what else to reply to that, so I guess that'll do. o_o

I don't know how to respond to either of you, so I guess this will do.

[collapse="Oh, and this made me pretty happy today"]
[/collapse]

Running at a smooth 52fps in Power Saver mode, with Opera on and with Gamebooster off.

MangoAndPals

Smash Cadet

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
That video is both cruel and FREAKIN HILARIOUS.

Btw Kirbehs, while I'm away A1 is gonna throw out some exports. Plz discuss in those and realize that you all miss my presence in the Kirby boards.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
i wish i had a powerful pc =[
I used to have one, although it's old now (5 years old, but still ran okay until the hard drive died...). Wish my ex would hurry and fix it like she said she would 6 months ago so I could stop using this ****ty wiinet...

A1lion835

Smash Champion
@Twinkie: I have no idea what that image is supposed to mean.

Also, what is that cut off part of your signature?
It's the top of my "Brawl card" thing. I should fix that...

That video is both cruel and FREAKIN HILARIOUS.

Btw Kirbehs, while I'm away A1 is gonna throw out some exports. Plz discuss in those and realize that you all miss my presence in the Kirby boards.
They'll definitely miss you after I run the MU stuff for a week. ^_^

I used to have one, although it's old now (5 years old, but still ran okay until the hard drive died...). Wish my ex would hurry and fix it like she said she would 6 months ago so I could stop using this ****ty wiinet...
Wish my ex would hurry and fix it like she said she would 6 months ago
Er...I believe that herein lies your problem.

My computer seems to have developed the inconvenient habit of randomly shutting off, which will no doubt occur while I'm writing the summary. So yea...another excuse you can chalk on when I don't post them when I said I would. %_%

...Speaking of matchups...I don't think the other boards will help us much in these 2 discussion (the threads I alerted them in weren't exactly active), so you need to cmon and step it up. Asdioh, that means you post lots in the Fox discussion and someone tells me lots of stuff about Ike.
Seriously, please do some major discuzayuming...

Edit: That isn't actually my brawl card, it's this:

I think BlazingKatakiri might've made it, but I'm not sure. It could've been someone from my old clan.

BBQTV

Smash Master
I don't know how to respond to either of you, so I guess this will do.

[collapse="Oh, and this made me pretty happy today"]
[/collapse]

Running at a smooth 52fps in Power Saver mode, with Opera on and with Gamebooster off.
i just dropped a brick if you know what i mean

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Metal Gear Solid 4 was a pretty good movie

it's too bad I haven't played MGS1 or 3, and barely remember 2, so I pretty much had no idea wtf was going on most of the time

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Metal Gear Solid 4 was a pretty good movie

it's too bad I haven't played MGS1 or 3, and barely remember 2, so I pretty much had no idea wtf was going on most of the time
oh man i cant imagine playing mgs4 without having any context with the older games :laugh:

BBQTV

Smash Master
it's been said that to be good in politics you need to speak for hours without saying a lot

hideo kojima could be the overlord of the world

i've watched all 4 movies and i could let you borrow them if you move to miami (Asdioh)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i own movies 1-3 but not 4 cuz it costs too much money to watch one movie to buy the player (ps3)

edit: wow i ***** what i meant to say but for lulz i wont change it

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I like how they're getting called movies xD . And I still can't figure out what else dropping a brick could mean...

Guys, you know what I'm seeing right now? A bunch of people not discussing matchups. If you do lots of discussion, Kewkky will make a secret very awesome song the background. Doesn't that sound great?

2^9 * 5

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh man i cant imagine playing mgs4 without having any context with the older games :laugh:
well I knew a little bit, like how Foxdye exists and there was a dude called gray fox and something happened, like that black guy having a heart attack

but yeah I didn't really know

I like how they're getting called movies xD . And I still can't figure out what else dropping a brick could mean...

Guys, you know what I'm seeing right now? A bunch of people not discussing matchups. If you do lots of discussion, Kewkky will make a secret very awesome song the background. Doesn't that sound great?

2^9 * 5
ok:

for kirby's bad matchups, i play fox
for fox's bad matchups, i play kirby
for ice climbers, i unplug their controller

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Insert Wolf and Mario, occasionally Ganon and now ROB into Asdioh's MU comment and that's me. Then I panic in tourny and use only Kirby even though I could probably do better using my secondaries. For example, my Ganon rarely drops a game except vs S tiers, yt I never use him in tourny since well, it's Ganon.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I know Kirby can, and I would imagine MK can if he's facing away from the stage instead of towards it like Kirby does, because MK's upthrow makes him move forward while Kirby's goes backwards.

Top Bottom