• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well im un-officially back so i guess ill post here ;3

When im fully back with my laptop i have another drawing for you guys. <3

*reads title*

Don't make ACTION PANDA action his way over to Ponce to action that name out!!!!!!!!

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Lulz, I'm de-virused! Yay?

I'm really close to beating Tri (I'm at the 5* Urgent versus a lot of ron [can't make a nickname :mad:], with full agnaktor armor. Tried it for the first time last night and had about as much of a chance as that poor fox against the campy jiggs. Spent 70% of the time running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying not to die (which I did anyway). Shouldn't be much longer before I can play brawl again, not that it's much to look forward to. Wifi ftl.

Got back from teh scout camp, which was so hot, if you were looking at a phone or other device that can give you the weather forecast and said "Hey, it's gonna be 98 degress tomorrow!" everybody gets excited. Not to mention a thunderstorm thr previous week fried the iron filters in on the water tower, so everything you drank tasted like change in you rpocket. A lot of the staff says I should work there next summer because not only am I not as annoying as some of the people there, but also that I pwn at Risk. Australia camping FTW.

AAAANNND since I'm home now, where nothing of any real excitement happens (ever), I'll be back to entertain you with my life later. Woo? (for the record, not woo).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I always forget Castle Siege exists, I tend to avoid it.

I'm not quite sure why I dislike it so. The first part is bleh, the second part sucks, and the third part is actually pretty cool.

BBQTV

Smash Master
I always forget Castle Siege exists, I tend to avoid it.

I'm not quite sure why I dislike it so. The first part is bleh, the second part sucks, and the third part is actually pretty cool.
this

i once won a match in a tourney on castle siege

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I've won matches there too, but it does nothing to help Kirby, the second part sucks, and I actually quite dislike the 3rd part due to the extreme to which it slants.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Tater, A lot of ron is the hardest boss in the game, so its only natural you're suffering. :D

Castle Siege? It might not do much good for Kirby, but in my eyes... The 2nd stage is an anti-camping part! It helps us by giving us lots of platforms and two breakable objects with which to avoid being hit by projectiles. First part is a great kirbiciding/gimping part, loving the two platforms we can shark under! Third part is the most normal stage, though... I like the stage, it's too bad barely anyone else likes it, I can barely ever play in it.

And Twinkie, Action Panda SUCKS as a name! How many more pandas do we nee, HUH?! SamuraiPanda, Avarice Panda, Kung-Fu Panda, and now ACTION PANDA? What's so cool about pandas anyway? Last I heard they're so weak they're in danger of extinction. ;)

And Twinkie, Action Panda SUCKS as a name! How many more pandas do we nee, HUH?! SamuraiPanda, Avarice Panda, Kung-Fu Panda, and now ACTION PANDA? What's so cool about pandas anyway? Last I heard they're so weak they're in danger of extinction. ;)
Action Panda actioned his way to the top of the food chain. That's why he's so much better than all of the other pandas out there. Because he actions things. He's the reason why pandas are nearing extinction, but he's also the reason why pandas will never be extinct. He'll action extinction away.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry for looking at the sexiness tier list thread then posting before looking at the OP. ._.

That list is going to change... a lot.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
AGH Maple got ROLLED BACK cuz of some **** hackers that ruined the economy by exploiting a meso glitch! ****! I lost 3 levels and a couple of other things! That's like 4-8 hours of nonstop play! >:O

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lol that thread got closed..I'm Mad

and DK should be way farther down because of OOK...just saying

kirby is def where he needs to be...lol

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You play MapleStory?
Yep! I quit a bit over 2 years ago, but since summer vacation started and all of my closest friends went to USA for the summer, and the car I used kinda broke down a bit and I have no money to go out anywhere with my other friends, AND everywhere I look for a job either has no open spots or won't be accepting resumes until mid-october, I'm stuck home doing nothing. I already beat all of MH3 and am HR87 (very high level),so I decided to give Maple another go. :D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I finished making the Squeak Squad colors for Kirby. Here they are! -^_^-

Grape

Carbon

Emerald

Cherry

Orange

Lavender

White

Shadow

And don't forget the previous colors I've done:

Snow

Citrus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
White and Shadow Kirby da bess. =D

You just remind me how much I miss playing Squeak Squad despite me beating the game 10+ times.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
awesome textures
I want them, and I want them now. Where can I download them??!!??!?!!?!?!111one
Seriously though, Grape and Shadow, gimme plz

I wonder how I could make textures.

Does it require artistic talent (which I don't have?)
Will learning how to do it confuse the hell out of me?

Find out next time, on...

speaking of my art skills:

vs.

MangoAndPals

Smash Cadet
Yep! I quit a bit over 2 years ago, but since summer vacation started and all of my closest friends went to USA for the summer, and the car I used kinda broke down a bit and I have no money to go out anywhere with my other friends, AND everywhere I look for a job either has no open spots or won't be accepting resumes until mid-october, I'm stuck home doing nothing. I already beat all of MH3 and am HR87 (very high level),so I decided to give Maple another go. :D
... World and IGN?
:D

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
PS1 against either BBQTV.

The windmill will help you live longer. Hope for gimps with the ledge. Use the obstacles to avoid nados and nades. Lastly, our FC goes through most the obstacles for a handy camping projectile.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I always pick Battlefield against both of those. That's the stage I beat them the most on. :|

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I personally like stages with high ceilings vs both (Japes and Picto for example). In terms of neutrals, I'd rather fight Snake on FD, and MK on pretty much any of them; probably PS1 if that's a neutral out of preference, and if not maybe Lylat.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
MU updates:

Falco short summary is up.
Wolf summary is up.
Sheik match-up discussion has been linked from the Sheik boards in the main Matchup Export directory we have in case anyone wants to read how bad we **** Sheik.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ban Metaknight imho.

PS1 is such a good Kirby stage.

I'm still deciding if I should play Kirby or Fox against MK. My friend's crappy MK was giving my Fox hell, but that might be because I play Fox against him all the time. When I went Kirby I did stupid crap and won.

Top Bottom