• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Meh, lost my debit card a bit ago, and it sucks... I'm literally broke right now because I can't access the money in my bank account. Looking forward to Monday, so I can at least write myself a check and cash it for some money...
That sounds pretty effed up if you were trying to buy something that's $50+. And you have to get a new card. )=

an ipod can be charged with a ps3
Same with Wii... I never tried with 360.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
the one who drew Kirby pretending to be Meta Knight. ;3

Edit:
hiya Kirby boards. I hope this is your GD/SD.

Just a random pic I drew. ^^"

Thought it was kindof cute ;3
This thingy. I was told to post here forever when I got back or I would've been spammed. ;D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol that pic is awesome. alright this weird laptop was being mean and it took a bit longer than I thought but here it is ;3

My friend drew this one as a present to me. It has all my favorite characters of brawl in Kirby form <3 (the only one missing is Jiggy but I only found her recently)

Also I apologize for the glare =/ the photo is framed because I love it so much.

Characters if you can't see that well:

Kirby, Yoshi, Lucas, Peach, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Nice Kirby drawings.

When I was in São Paulo this past week, I discovered that TL and Olimar are annoying as hell, I know nothing about the Lucas match-up, and the Falco match-up is probably even, and if played right by both sides(and there's no ledge grab limit), it should go to time. I lost to a Falco 2-1, losing the last match by 6% ):

Granted I lost because I got impacient when I was with percent lead, tried to attack him, got hit and lost my lead. And forgot I could plank for a bit, I was so nervous ):

I also discovered the beauty of Brinstar as a counterpick, and that grab release stuff on Wario is soooo bull****, even Kirby can grab release to u-smash.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nice Kirby drawings.

When I was in São Paulo this past week, I discovered that TL and Olimar are annoying as hell, I know nothing about the Lucas match-up, and the Falco match-up is probably even, and if played right by both sides(and there's no ledge grab limit), it should go to time. I lost to a Falco 2-1, losing the last match by 6% ):

Granted I lost because I got impacient when I was with percent lead, tried to attack him, got hit and lost my lead. And forgot I could plank for a bit, I was so nervous ):

I also discovered the beauty of Brinstar as a counterpick, and that grab release stuff on Wario is soooo bull****, even Kirby can grab release to u-smash.
The only time I've ever timed anyone out was Kirby vs Falco on wifi. I wasn't even trying to time him out, he timed himself out because he was so campy and I ended up winning.

TL is annoying but definitely beatable, Olimar being annoying is an understatement, he is a nightmare, and Falco is a pain in the ***. I would rather play Fox vs Falco. It's an even matchup imo, and more importantly it's one of the most fun matchup in the game for me. Fox vs Falco is so fun to play and watch.

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
Hey, mind if I join in?

Asdioh, I do agree, Olimar is a nightmare for Kirby. I mean, Kirby, a melee (no pun intended) character, versus Olimar, a primarily ranged character (an understatement), in which the melee character has to approach the small ranged character. Wow, actually I think that's worse than a nightmare, but I won't mention any of my epic loss stories to Olimar (unless anyone's really curious).

And TL, I'm not quite sure, but I don't really have any problem against TL. As long as I can close the distance...:urg:

But my worst MU is MK. I just have a hard time using Kirby's strengths against him. Maybe it's just me, or do most of MK's attacks basically stop Kirby from using any combos or gimps?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
YO! Check out a new ninja topic that just made its way into the Kirby boards! HaHA!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So my 1st brawl tourney in a year and 1/2 I lost to 2 falcos. :(

I had never lost a set to falco before that. I'm a noob.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
that BBR discussipn is such a good read :o

aww about the falcos ;-;

also i claim kirby as my worst MU x-x i cant win against him yet.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The one from the BBR. *refuses to name it*
oh... shoulda said that in the first place, spammerface!

After reading the first 10 posts ESAM's is the only one that sounds like he really knows what he's talking about... except for the "4 or 5 midair jumps"
How can you not know how many jumps any character has this late in the game? Especially since Kirby's had 5 jumps since n64? ._.

reading more, I'm glad most of them realize that MK destroys Kirby, something I've been trying to explain for a long time now...

annnnd I just posted in the thread.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
inhale olimar power and become kirbimar and that makes that matchup significantly less easier if you are playing a campy olimar...pressure him to the edge and start spamming pikman...all pikman have hitbox so its like a super easy gimp (its usually how i beat L_cancel when I actually get a win)

thats just basic matchup stuff though I mean I'd have more to say but I'd have to play the matchup again and i havent played an olimar in a while

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, actually pretty proud something I discovered made it into the BBR discussion XD

Also, pretty pissed. I work every sat pretty much, and last time I tried to get one off for a tourny, someone quit at my job and I ended up getting ****ed and scheduled to work anyway to cover. This time, I had a tourny Sat, and now the TO says he'd been scheduled to work for 2 weeks but had expected to get someone else to cover the shift, and the tourny was moved to Sunday... I already got Sat off, and by getting it, I won't get another for like 2 months... ARG!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Maybe... I'm told I'm way too qualified for a job this ****ty anyway (Due to my being close to trilingual.).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fluent in English and French, and have taken 8 years of spanish. I used to be fluent in it, though I am forgetting some of my vocabulary from not using it much.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^^same with me...about the spanish atlteast but Im 1/4 boricua anyway

I can't speak it too well anymore becuase whenever i have to say a long sentence I start thinking of the english word so then my sentence comes out all slow

So to compensate I speak spanglish...lol.

I still understand just about everything though so I'm cool with it

BBQTV

Smash Master
the lucario boards have reached 1000 pages!!!!!!!!!!

we need to step it up!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I didn't know this was a competition anyway...and I'm 40 post per page so im only on page 262

besides...we barely talk about much in here anyway

Lovely

Smash Lord

im tired of people saying metaknight is broken when mario is a million times more broken and heres the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0OFpyW47w

[COLOR="#SlateGray"]♣[/COLOR] [COLOR="#DarkGray"]But Meta Knight beat Galacta Knight who was Sephiroth's twin brother and just as powerful. ;p[/COLOR] [COLOR="#Gray"]♥[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#SlateGray"]♣[/COLOR] [COLOR="#DarkGray"]Mega Mario alone would be unfair. );[/COLOR] [COLOR="#Gray"]♥[/COLOR]

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
On a different note; people need to use Ftilt more as a ground spacing move. It comes out fast, comboes well, and has great range. Use it.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
On a different note; people need to use Ftilt more as a ground spacing move. It comes out fast, comboes well, and has great range. Use it.
This note is a good note. Read it and be enlightened, fellow Kirbies.

You too, Mr. Random-Lucario-main-who-visited. Ftilt more with Lucario and make it easier for me to win everywhere.

Actually, did you guys know Kirby's ftilt clashes with Lucario's fsmash if you hit the palm of his hand with your foot/disjoint? It's great for a mixed approach when you're on the ground and against an fsmashing Lucario.

Top Bottom