• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

And I currently lost the lead to BBQTV. Oh well. Still Top 10. I'll still eventually beat Ladybug in post count.

BBQTV

Smash Master
random lol tourney results from the smashfest

xavi :snake:

BBQTV :kirby: :metaknight:

chris :toonlink:

karu :falco: :dk:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Stay enraged, A1. You know merging your posts means I'm one post closer to passing you than what it would've been if I had never merged them, and when I get home... Hoooo boy! You're gonna get banned go down a spot!
Indeed... let's ignore the fact that in the process of learning how to do that, kewkky lost like 4-5 posts...

The TLs went on a spam spree the same hour that I got modship, so I got free practice.

lol at Kewk.

BBQTV

Smash Master
can you give me a warning twinke, minus the stupid PM message that mods give when they infract?

Can't do that, BBQTV. The PM gets sent automatically, and there's no way to stop it from being sent.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yay, leaving for BIO4 in a few hours! :D
Maybe someone will be kind enough to record one of my matches to put online?
Usually no one records because they don't allow **** on public television.

Yay, leaving for BIO4 in a few hours! :D
Maybe someone will be kind enough to record one of my matches to put online?
Usually no one records because they don't allow **** on public television.
Assuming there's a stream, I WOULD capture the stream, but chances are that I'll be asleep by then. (has not slept yet, and is gonna get knocked out in a couple of minutes)

Don't look at me, I'm an innocent 13-year-old (supposedly).
Supposedly to the 13 year-old part, right? *crosses fingers*

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So just a quick update:

I'm in the process of moving to Missouri so I haven't really had time to get on smashboards much or update the match-up thread/ exports. Rest assured I'll get to them.

So since I'm going to have a small absence I'm going to put up another two exports: Yoshi and Captain Falcon (Two match-ups we ****) so that y'all can have fun discussing those while I move. And I'll prollyy just link the Sheik matchup from their boards because they had fun discussing how bad we destroy their character.

Love y'all guys!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Hope the moving goes alright JoWii! [creepy voice]I love you too.[/creepy]

Has anyone else downloaded Google Chrome for Windows Vista? I'm failing :( . It asks me what application to run it with to launch it, and the only logical one (ChromeSetup.exe) is the file I was already running (it doesn't work).

/bad with computers

Edit: Switching to Admin account fixes everything!

Edit 2: Comment pl0x.

BBQTV

Smash Master
you have to admit this is awesome. andway im finally unbanned from OTL

BBQTV, your avatar is awesome now.

Oh, and I'm not in pain anymore. My nerve pinch is cooling off, and now I'm able to do things I couldn't do before, like SLEEP. Btw, I took the nicest nap the other day. Oh, and I gained 13 pounds since my last visit to the doctor 1 year ago. I'm so fat omg....

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's sad how no one knows what MapleStory is. It's also sad how it addicts you to it, and even though I can talk around SWF while I'm mapling, I choose to maple even more... Kinda like Monster Hunter 3 when I first got it.

not really sad, more like "sucks for my SWF activity"

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think there needs to be a new title since Twink changed his name. XD

I have a hunch that the Kirby game that was for Wii, might be on 3DS, but only time will tell.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Action Panda is Twinkie.

I still don't know what MapleStory is.

We miss you too, Shao. :(

Action Panda (can I still call you Twinkie? Action Panda is kinda long), that sounds exciting. Invigorating. Enjoyable.

No one commented on my blog. :'(

AND FINALLY...starting tomorrow, my unlimited free time and kinda activeness on the Kirby boards will be coming to an end for a bit. As I have maybe said, I start my 14 hours of camp tomorrow. MOAR LIEK MANUAL LABOR TO HELP THEM FIND A TREASURE. I don't really think I'll enjoy engineering stuff (it's way too applied for me), but my dad is not someone who enjoys being argued with, or acknowledging that I am not so stupid that I don't know what I want.

You guys can call me whatever you want.

and I didn't know you released a blog.... *checks it right now*

Edit: No blog. Action Panda r vreh angreh
Edit 2: :mad: :mad:

I've released several blogs...such as my matchup! blog. I really wanted a feature...

(on AiB)

2^3 * 3 * 101
This is why people tend to ignore matchup ratios, and instead, just discuss certain aspects of the matchup such as certain techniques or how to escape X combo, or even how to punish and what to expect.

Good read. (doesn't have an AiB account to respond there)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I guess that's a hint of why I find Zamus, and Olimar easy to play against, despite being a disadvantage match up, (so they say).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's sad how no one knows what MapleStory is. It's also sad how it addicts you to it, and even though I can talk around SWF while I'm mapling, I choose to maple even more... Kinda like Monster Hunter 3 when I first got it.

not really sad, more like "sucks for my SWF activity"
No, that's still sad.

Also, Action Panda is a pretty ****** name, not gonna lie.

Another also: Viper, do you even play smash anymore?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I mostly play at some Smashfest around Detroit, I won't be back in a tourney scene until mid August. As soon as I get another car, I'll be in more Smash tournaments.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Inactivity ftl! Since you guys have nothing to post, you get to listen to me ramble on about my action-packed day.

I woke up at 7:30 with about 6 hours of sleep ( D: ), had some lasagna for breakfast, and then went to camp at 8:45. At 9, we started doing stuff like elephant's toothpaste and classic baking soda + vinegar. Then we watched a powerpoint about space and stuff. It was interesting and the guy knew how to present a powerpoint, but he'd obviously done it many times (knowing the EXACT timing of everything in a vid) and made lots of corny jokes ("Those panels are for charging the satellite's batteries. I keep telling NASA, if they payed for their batteries, they wouldn't have to charge them!"). Then had some salad and "Marshmallow Mateys" (imitation lucky charms) for lunch. That takes me to 1:30, and I'm blanking on what happened until 5:30, when we went for pizza and karaoke. I sang in 3 songs: "Don't Cha," "Gold Digger," and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," xD . Then chilled with some Connect 4. Now I'm watching old DBZ tributes and waiting for my iPod to charge.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hosting 2 smashfests in a row over the next 2 days. Awww yeah!

Also, anyone here live in FL? Going to be down in Miami for a week in August.

Top Bottom