• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I have this project that I've been working on for a week or so in PowerPoint. Everything was going well. I put on the finishing touches, saved, closed my powerpoint and relaxed. That was a few hours ago. Now I open up my presentation, and my computer has switched to a trial version for a newer powerpoint. RIGHT NOW, it chose to switch to something that had been installed for THREE YEARS. Now I have to go through all tons of crap to install the new one permanently or figure out how to go back to the old version.

I can't help but think Microsoft has been monitoring my computer and was like "Hey, great time to ask him to upgrade!"

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Microsoft loves to me the Kanye West of computer software.
Imma let you finish, but this upgrade is more important than anything you're working on!

Anyone else hate the new Youtube player design?

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I'm hoping to have super powers by next Tuesday. :D It will be awesome.
Here's hoping it's one that makes Kirby top tier! :bee:

Anyone else hate the new Youtube player design?
Yup join the club. Too me, It looks a more cheaper... The only thing that is kind of nice would be that you see the highest rated comments but thats it.

Edit: ... ... ... ... Inui.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Try spitting them under the stage and following with a fair/bair
Ah, I love doing that. For some strange reason, not many people would suspect you to Star Shoot under the stage. Though if you perform this more than once, they will know. I don't know what characters can punish this, but not many characters can, just they have to tech the wall to survive.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I want super powers too :(....

...and I wanna brawl, like, soooo bad. OMG please Puerto rico, host a freaking SMASHFEST OR A TOURNEY ALREADY ITS KILLING ME! MY VEIN IT HURTS!

BBQTV

Smash Master
mike kirby thanks for showing me that little combo. i just tried it out and it works wonders. but i still haven't perfected it yet

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Don't thank me, thank Gonzo. :bee:

Oh and T!mMy came for a visit?
=O
I Guess we just assumed wrong, T!mMy. We didn't have any live stream and the liitle updates we had just mentioned your Meta Knight.:ohwell:
Though, I can only speak for myself.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I blame the tournament results, I didn't even see Kirby or King Dedede by your name, just Meta Knight.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Monster Hunter 3 is so addictive. And the last offline boss JUST WON'T DIE!

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm alive.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZXlYv4C0xBA&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZXlYv4C0xBA&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im still stuck on the one you have to trap

its so god**** annoying, when he runs away limping his minions always get in the ****ing way :mad:

Triple R

Smash Lord
Wow, there's been so much talk on the internet about Monster Hunter that I actually dreamed I picked up Tri! lol.....

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
monster hunter 3 is so addictive. And the last offline boss just won't die!

Just wanted to let you guys know i'm alive.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zxlyv4c0xba&hl=en_us&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zxlyv4c0xba&hl=en_us&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
:o

EDIT: chu's gameplay confuses the **** out of me
he threw out like 3 attacks in the first two minutes
*confuzzled*

Top Bottom