• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sooo... do you consider it good or bad luck if your tournament, who's attendance is optimistically going to be 13 or so (though no one has shown up yet, probably due to the following) includes M2K, Lain, and Blue Rogue?

BBQTV

Smash Master
Sooo... do you consider it good or bad luck if your tournament, who's attendance is optimistically going to be 13 or so (though no one has shown up yet, probably due to the following) includes M2K, Lain, and Blue Rogue?
your doing it wrong. inviting m2k ruins the tournament. just give him the money now to save him the trouble

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I didn't invite him per se, but I wasn't going to turn him away either. I mean, he is in my local area now.

Of course, as a result, registration was supposed to END in 10 minutes and only 1 person has shown up...

Triple R

Smash Lord
Good luck hosting your first tourney today! lol at the lack of people showing up so far. The same happens here at tournies. We'll say it starts strictly at noon and you have to sign up before then, but people then just show up at or slightly after noon, so we never really get started til like 1 :(

BBQTV

Smash Master
I didn't invite him per se, but I wasn't going to turn him away either. I mean, he is in my local area now.

Of course, as a result, registration was supposed to END in 10 minutes and only 1 person has shown up...
if he lives in your area now, you my friend are ****ed

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
If it was me, I would be HAPPY. I wanna play people better than me so I can learn faster... When you win, you learn MUCH less than when you lose. : /

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well, hmm. I think that eventually you hit a limiter as to how much you can learn watching videos. What I need now is MU experience, maybe a bit more reaction speed...

Plus there's not really that many Kirby videos. : /

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky, did you ever get your laptop fixed?
Yep, I'm using it right now.

And Hyper lent me a TV indefinitely to make up for the time he took. I'm playing Monster Hunter 3 in my room... And great timing, since I just got chicken pox!

(yeah, I've been taking care of my family members who had chicken pox these past weeks, and now that they're all better, apparently it was my turn to get it... ****IT right in the middle of finals!)

Triple R

Smash Lord
Yep, I'm using it right now.

And Hyper lent me a TV indefinitely to make up for the time he took. I'm playing Monster Hunter 3 in my room... And great timing, since I just got chicken pox!

(yeah, I've been taking care of my family members who had chicken pox these past weeks, and now that they're all better, apparently it was my turn to get it... ****IT right in the middle of finals!)
Wow, talk about waiting forever to get chicken pox..... :( Most people get it when their little little.

Finally. Didn't you have replays on your laptop that you wanted to upload from Pound?

And lol, chicken pox. Good luck with that, Kewk. How bad is it?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Finally. Didn't you have replays on your laptop that you wanted to upload from Pound?
Actually, I do! Only a few, but it's better than nothing! I gotta find the program to upload videos from my camera, i can't find it here anymore...

And lol, chicken pox. Good luck with that, Kewk. How bad is it?
It started yesterday, so I still only have a few blisters, and they're mostly invisible so I still look OK.

BBQTV

Smash Master
If it was me, I would be HAPPY. I wanna play people better than me so I can learn faster... When you win, you learn MUCH less than when you lose. : /
this is true but this is m2k were talking about

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
i knew you were gonna say that. anyway got any videos of you and sebrick?
Nope, I thought Fonz was saving the replays, so I didn't save em myself... It sucks. I played really freaking good on Battlefield, where I beat him, and it wasn't a close win.

All I got is two videos of my ZSS, one vs Nope's Snake in a crew battle, and the other verus AlphaZealot (very bad MU for ZSS, by the way... I use Kirby for Diddy).

BBQTV

Smash Master
Nope, I thought Fonz was saving the replays, so I didn't save em myself... It sucks. I played really freaking good on Battlefield, where I beat him, and it wasn't a close win.

All I got is two videos of my ZSS, one vs Nope's Snake in a crew battle, and the other verus AlphaZealot (very bad MU for ZSS, by the way... I use Kirby for Diddy).
thats a shame cause i really would have liked to see them videos

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nevermind, I didn't lose to AZ's Diddy... Apparently after watching the video, I found out that I beat him with one stock left, then lost against Infern's Ike due to an accidental downB walljump on the ledge, instead of her grabbing it. :mad:

That's why I didn't use ZSS on the tourney. That kind of stuff gets me thinking twice before using ZSS in a tourney...

and they're mostly invisible so I still look OK.
Kewkky only cares about the looks. :laugh:

and btw, you should be able to just plug in the camera and drag and drop them to your computer. And when I say that, I'm also adding an extra "HURRY UP! :mad:" to the mix.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Not with THIS camera! It uses small DVDs (the sive of GCN games), and saves videos in a format that only the HandyCam programs can decipher. It sucks. I just downloaded a program claiming it's the original software, but it's for a different camera that's got the same name... :mad:

I'll just look for the thing tomorow.

EDIT: Random smalltalk i just had with some monster hunter player online:

Me: yawn
Him: hi
Me: wassup
Him: just combing things
Me: ah

What do you guys think? pretty intense, huh?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Not with THIS camera! It uses small DVDs (the sive of GCN games), and saves videos in a format that only the HandyCam programs can decipher. It sucks. I just downloaded a program claiming it's the original software, but it's for a different camera that's got the same name... :mad:
you just got owned. Witha P.

You'd think someone would have complained about that before.

Edit: that there's some beastly convo.

What video format is it? Can't any regular DVD ripper solve the problem? Like Magic DVD Ripper?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Don't get me wrong, I was glad they showed up (even if Blue didn't) since it helped me improve a lot, especially considering how many friendlies I got in with M2K and Lain, but it did hurt the attendance since some people who had hoped to win money didn't show up as a result.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Haha, apparently Ally, Alphazealot, Havok, Lain, and Ook have all posted here.

Also, I'm in the top 10

Woot, considering nearly all of you have been around here more than me. I'll be up to 8 soon enough. Unless our former mod pays us a visit, that is. Respect to bunny tho.

FUN FACT: Tiersie hates me (again), A1, Viper, Kewkky, Fromundaman, Nick, Asdioh (don't expect him to hold his place for long), Ladybug, Bunny, Nyx Avatar (who is that?) and technically Shao.
OH REALLY

I'm #6 for most posts in this thread :O

I haven't been here lately, outside of the disco room, because the boards are boring.
/bunny.

But yeah, how's it going? Any of you won any national tournaments lately or anything? I still haven't played since the beginning of march... no motivation to play until my friend moves back here from college, maybe :O

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
@ Asdioh -- Hooray for being on a smash bros. forum, without having played for months!

@ M@V (that's sort of confusing) -- OH MY GOD YOUR AVI HURTS MY EYES HOW CAN HE SMILE

@ Kewkky -- Grr I see you sneaking up on me for posts in this thread.

@ M@V Again -- FFFFFuuuu...no, that's not right. Chu has every right to stop playing smash. I'm fine with whatever he does because I have no right to judge him.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm just gonna go and do my job, and edit this out. You should know the rules, man!

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Why would you say that? I played Meta Knight, Kirby, and Dedede in brackets at MLG.
Everything I heard about you at MLG was you going MK. Vs Pierce and some randoms in the losers that got blogged. SOrry if I got it wrong.

EDIT: I had a 2 day tournament friday and saturday, which inspired me to drop singles for good, aswell as other things. More on that later.

Top Bottom