• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
:O

how in the world did that happen

answer me before I infract you :mad:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I only program in Python, but I'm taking a programming class next year which I think uses Java. Also I know some Ruby. I mainly use projecteuler.net to stay in practice when I'm programming a lot.

@ fromundaman -- I'm not sure what to say to that because it's so epic. Who're the top two lol? M2K and ADHD? Ally? Tyrant? Random Ike Guy? Specify more pl0x :mad: .

*gets banned for advertising*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just want to say that I have officially landed a grounded hammer on M2K in a real match. Granted, it was a friendly, and I actually didn't *mean* to input a grounded hammer, but it still happened. I am also really disappointed that I was unaware the Wii in question had unlimited replays, because I really wanted that one.

I've now landed one on the top two smashers. Woohoo!
I did that to Ally in a moneymatch long ago.

I still lost, but it was pretty kewl.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I did that to Ally in a moneymatch long ago.

I still lost, but it was pretty kewl.
Same here. That one I actually meant and was a mindgame though.

Against M2k, I honestly don't even know why or how it happened. It really shouldn't have. If I remember correctly, I hit his shield with a Usmash from below one of the BF platforms, and he fell from it and teched. I had accidentally buffered a hammer, and it hit. Sadly, it didn't kill, but still...

Lain witnessed it and instantly shouted "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!". I was proud. That, if nothing else, made the tournament worth it. (Also, 3-4 hours of friendlies with Lain and M2K helped a LOT! I now think that while Lain was sandbagging hard, and I still got *****, Kirby vs ICs is not as impossible as some make it out to be, even though it is really stupid hard. What gives us a chance is Nana's 6 frame shield lag and the fact that she's dumb as hell. 70-30 sounds right IMO. However, whatever Mario vs MK is, Kirby vs ICs should be less hopeless :p)

BBQTV

Smash Master
Yep. FonZ connected his recording equipment to our TV, and was messing with his laptop nonstop. I thought he was recording all the matches in his pool, but it turns out he only recorded his own.

What a loss... That was a good set, and I would kill to see those matches. I really, really played well as Kirby vs his MK. I'm telling ya, Kirby is high tier. :(
i know we have chudat's video but this really would have helped. because now we dont have evidence

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
In my opinion A2 is now just trolling. He's said his piece and he's given us MU information but now it's the same "GW ***** Kirby" spam over and over again. WARN!

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ There is a differences between Lucas and Kirby when it comes to fighting G&W. XD ♥

♣ At least I think Lucas does very bad against him. ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Heated debate in the G&W export thread. Get it while it's hot!!!! :p
Just seen it. I will debate as soon as I'm completely free from of time from the outside world. ._.

The lowest I'll go with Mr. Game & Watch match up with Kirby is a regular disadvantage, the highest I'll go would be a near even match up or a slight advantage with Mr. Game & Watch. This kind of feels like the ROB match up again. ^_^;

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You know, chicken pox isn't THAT itchy... I just hate how uncomfortable the blisters make me feel whenever I lay down, no matter the position.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I *Might* go to Columbus, but I'm not sure. I doubt I can get two weekends off in a row, and I'd honestly rather go to the Showdown.

Also Kewk, I just want to say **** Chicken Pox. When I was 4, some girl came to school with it the day before summer break and went around giving it to everyone she didn't like. I happened to be one of those people, and got to leave for Nice the next day (It's in France, down south on the Meditaranean coast and is a very nice vacation spot, if a bit pricey.). Instead of getting to enjoy myself, I got to stay inside due to chicken pox all summer. Yay!

I am still bitter.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I *Might* go to Columbus, but I'm not sure. I doubt I can get two weekends off in a row, and I'd honestly rather go to the Showdown.

Also Kewk, I just want to say **** Chicken Pox. When I was 4, some girl came to school with it the day before summer break and went around giving it to everyone she didn't like. I happened to be one of those people, and got to leave for Nice the next day (It's in France, down south on the Meditaranean coast and is a very nice vacation spot, if a bit pricey.). Instead of getting to enjoy myself, I got to stay inside due to chicken pox all summer. Yay!

I am still bitter.
wooooooooow

watta*****

EDIT: kewkky dont infract me for accidental typo that im too lazy to fix plz

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
YAY NKN is backz. >_> Now go away again...
I'm going to stab you in your sleep :).

What's all if this talk about profiles? It confuses me...You don't post in 1 month, and suddenly, you're missing everything >_>.

Glad to know I'm not missed ;D. I played Brawl yesterday for the first time in months, and I almost got pwned by a lvl 9 Zelda. *Sigh* I'm losing my touch..

BBQTV

Smash Master
I'm going to stab you in your sleep :).

What's all if this talk about profiles? It confuses me...You don't post in 1 month, and suddenly, you're missing everything >_>.

Glad to know I'm not missed ;D. I played Brawl yesterday for the first time in months, and I almost got pwned by a lvl 9 Zelda. *Sigh* I'm losing my touch..
thats not what your mother said last night

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
i wouldn't doubt it, MikeKirby. I'm in lots of pain right now, fallen asleep twice in like one hour to make time go faster...

But root canals are still the champions of making me cry. I had 2! One during middleschool, and another during high school... The worst part wasn't the yanking of the nerve, it was the part where I breathed/ate/was in a cold place/did nothing... Nonstop suffering... BRUSH YOUR TEETH GUYS!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Did MLG change the Wireless controller rule yet? T_T
They won't change it. I heard that since they have a bunch of microwaves on site for people who want to eat Hot Pockets (free to participants due to sponsorship) during competition and stuff they can't allow Wiimote setups. The Wiimote setups would be fine if some other sponsor gave away stuff that didn't need to be nuked in order to be eaten.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
has something to do with microwaves. which is complete bull****
Before I read automatic's post, I couldn't figure out which microwaves (light or food thing) you were talking about, because both sounded incredibly unlikely.

...What the hell? If some person goes without their microwave burrito so YbM can play at his best I won't complain.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
kewkky i can re-upload you old kirby vids in high quality now. I still have them on my sd card would you like me to do that for you? I think I should the Mk one was really good.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
kewkky i can re-upload you old kirby vids in high quality now. I still have them on my sd card would you like me to do that for you? I think I should the Mk one was really good.
Sure, SNO, go for it! I wouldn't mind watching them again, and remembering how I played back then... It'd be nice to compare with how I play now. :)

But I know for a fact that the new YouTube sucks for uploading... No bulk uploader like we had before, we gotta upload one by one... So only do it if you really want to. : \

Yea its true, its come on your bones when your older. :/
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang (I didn't bypass the filter HA!)

That sounds freakin' terrible. Sucks for me, I'm 91 years old. :urg:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Sure, SNO, go for it! I wouldn't mind watching them again, and remembering how I played back then... It'd be nice to compare with how I play now. :)

But I know for a fact that the new YouTube sucks for uploading... No bulk uploader like we had before, we gotta upload one by one... So only do it if you really want to. : \

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang (I didn't bypass the filter HA!)

That sounds freakin' terrible. Sucks for me, I'm 7 x 13 years old. :urg:
I don't think I've responded to your "OMG I have chicken pox" stuff (if I have disregard this sentence), so take a moment to think of a nice and/or witty thing someone would say to you right now and pretend I posted it.

Now that YbM is our main rep, we need to come up with some kind of cheer. I don't think "YbMSA!" would be very popular.

Top Bottom