• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Tiersie

Smash Ace
And the Gym Leaders are never a problem (I actually beat Sabrina before the gym leader before her in FireRed xD) because I always train my starter way too much and it beasts everyone. Suicune doesn't hurt either ^.^ .
Firered was piss easy.

Trust me, you are going to cry with these last few gym leaders. Just when you feel pretty confident about your level you get crushed by Claire. And after you've beat her, you'll get crushed by Lance, yes, even with one of the 2 ubers in your team (which I still find too cheap to do)

If you only grind up your starter, you're going to be in for a world of pain. Since none of them can even hope to touch the 2 aforementioned *****es.

Also, you only get suicune until after the E4. I know, I was sad aswell.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I'm getting crushed by her as we speak. But, once I beat her and get my Dratini, I'm going to train it to be a Dragonite (*sigh*), and then pwn Lance with it. Dragonite against Dragonite, this should be fun ^_^.

And I have to agree, FireRed was EASY. But Pokemon Yellow was kinda messed up, imo. I had lvl 45-50 Pokemon that went up against Pokemon in the 70's. AND I STILL WON xD.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Good luck training a level 1 dratini to a level 48 dragonite with like only level 25 pokemon to fight against :p

I had trouble training my gyarados from lvl 30 to 40. Almost took me 2 hours and lost the will to live, god**** random encounters that give like 200 exp each, and the lack of a vs. seeker really just makes you want to hide in grass or something :). Thank God for repels. And the lack of trainers in Johto really does suck.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I'm getting crushed by her as we speak. But, once I beat her and get my Dratini, I'm going to train it to be a Dragonite (*sigh*), and then pwn Lance with it. Dragonite against Dragonite, this should be fun ^_^.

And I have to agree, FireRed was EASY. But Pokemon Yellow was kinda messed up, imo. I had lvl 45-50 Pokemon that went up against Pokemon in the 70's. AND I STILL WON xD.
good luck with that....seeing as Lance has 3 dragonites he'll use on you -_-

after i got my last badge i just traded over my EV trained sinnoh team and ***** Kanto

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Which is why I'm slowly dying on the inside by the very thought :urg:.

But, I trained my Dratini to be a Dragonite on victory road in FireRed, so I assume it must be like that.

Btw, what team did you use to beat Lance? I need to be inspired T-T.

EDIT: 3 Dragonites!?

...Sounds like fun to me :flame:.

...I can't wait to **** Kanto :D.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Yeah, except this victory road has like level 30 donphans and gravelers that give like 500 experience each. Combine that with your dratini dying the entire ****ing time and you get a whole lot of frustrating thoughts.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
The silly thing about that is that half the trainers you have a phone number of have 2 lvl 5 rattata's. It's pretty stupid that you can't actually choose your own trainer to battle again. The phone system really does suck balls.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Firered was piss easy.

Trust me, you are going to cry with these last few gym leaders. Just when you feel pretty confident about your level you get crushed by Claire. And after you've beat her, you'll get crushed by Lance, yes, even with one of the 2 ubers in your team (which I still find too cheap to do)

If you only grind up your starter, you're going to be in for a world of pain. Since none of them can even hope to touch the 2 aforementioned *****es.

Also, you only get suicune until after the E4. I know, I was sad aswell.
I don't just train my starter, though I have a tendency to have it 4-6 levels above my other Pokemon.

No legendary gerbils? D: D: D:

I remember the days of Sapphire, when Kyogre could defeat the E4 alone...I guess it's good to have a Pokemon game finally be challenging:).

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Yes 3rd gen was way too easy (except maybe for the route to the treehut village with the name that escapes me). Kyogre was a free pass to the E4 and the E4 itself wasn't much of a challenge aswell, the victory road was pretty long though.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Fine then. Give them rankings or something like Steve One and Steve Two :bee:.

I realized that we're now mortal enemies due to the fact that I chose Chikorita. Once I get my wi-fi working, we should battle sometime ^_^.
Yes! We should, but I wanna get Pokemon above Lvl. 10 lol.

Yes 3rd gen was way too easy (except maybe for the route to the treehut village with the name that escapes me). Kyogre was a free pass to the E4 and the E4 itself wasn't much of a challenge aswell, the victory road was pretty long though.
Yea.

...When do I get Lugia? D: Me want Lugia!

Edit: You can survive poison? Since when did that happen? O_o

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Yay! <3 Lugia.

If these games are so similar to Crystal, why don't you get Suicune early on :mad: .
you do. When you hit Ecruteak city you'll have to go into the burned down tower in order to get the gym leader out. All 3 dogs will be there and 2 will appear in the wild after this scripted event. Suicine however, will show up in different areas in Johto and a hunter will show up n curse you for being the fixation of Suicine. Becareful because this guy will challenge you once at Cianwood City.

Which is why I'm slowly dying on the inside by the very thought :urg:.

But, I trained my Dratini to be a Dragonite on victory road in FireRed, so I assume it must be like that.

Btw, what team did you use to beat Lance? I need to be inspired T-T.

EDIT: 3 Dragonites!?

...Sounds like fun to me :flame:.

...I can't wait to **** Kanto :D.
A word of warning. http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/ecruteakcity.shtml The Kimono girls are back and before you can go to the Elite Four you have to beat them first THEY'RE TOUGH! I barely made it out in one piece with my original team i had. The order they went in for me was;

Umbreon
Espeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon

What i used for the Elite four;

lv. 100 /female /EV trained /Lucario[lucy]/Physical Sweeper with a touch of speed/hp
lv. 100/ male/ EV trained / Gallade[Odin]/Physical/Special Sweeper with Sp. Def
lv. 100/female shiney/ EV trained/ Drapion[Chimata]/Physical sweeper Def/Speed
lv. 100/ female/ EV trained/ Crobat [Fan]/Speedy /Physical Sweeper
lv. 100/?/Ev Trained/Metagross[Kanayama]/Tank/physical/special sweeper
lv. 100/male/Ev trained/ Walrein[yuki]/Tank/Special Sweeper

atm im training a Electivire[atk,special atk, hp], Charizard[speed/ hp/ sp atk], Blaziken[atk, special atk, hp], Mismagius[speed, special atk, special def]

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I feel like I shouldn't let you guys know that I have a tattoo gun; I'm a tattoo artist and I have a tattoo, plan to get three-four more.

I also feel like I shouldn't let you guys know that I've had 8 peircings, 2 semi-permanent (one of which is still in) even though I don't wear any of them anymore due to work. >_> I'm totally getting my snake bites redone and another dermal (semi-permanent) .

I totally dig chicks with piercings and tattoos >_> except for eyebrow piercings which just look really...bad. Like not attractive at all. And btw there's three nose piercings (bridge, septum, nostril).

BUT! Enough about my alternative thoughts on piercings and tattoos, how is everyone?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Aww, tough break. Piercings and tatoo's really are a turn off.
wow, all you people saying tattoos and piercings are a major turnoff.

I thought I was the only one, with the sheer crazy number of people (namely girls) getting them.

Noserings are ugh. Liprings are awful, and tongue rings are WTF.

Eyebrow rings, and all those other weird spots on the face, are just like "...?"

I don't see why people think sticking pieces of metal in places is attractive.

I was playing WW a couple of weeks ago, and there's a part where the King of Red Lions says something like, "You've successfully collected all the Triforce pieces! We must not wait! TWiNK! The Hero of the Winds! We must go to Hyrule at this instance!"

Then I thought.....

TWiNK? Hero of the Winds?!

Oh
my
God.

Then the cutscene shows the Triforce forming inside Toon Link's right hand. I stared in amazement. I was like:

Oh
my
****ing
God.

I'm so getting a tattoo of the Triforce of Courage in my hand.
not really, unless it's a spray on one

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I dated a girl with a tongue piercing so yeah... I don't actually mind piercings in most cases.

I contemplated getting a lip ring until all these people suddenly got one, including 2 local smashers. As for tattoos I don't have anything at the moment that has enough significance to me that i would get it inked.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
uh yeah most tattoos and peircings are turnoffs to me too. except ear piercings duh. and kirby tattoos

Arcade

Smash Ace
Piercings anywhere other than on the ear are really unattractive to me. I don't even think ear piercings look that good.

For tattoos, a small, simple one doesn't look bad but those people who get three huge insane tattoos all over their body... just look nasty.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Me first!

http://94.100.115.172/815550001-815600000/815581301-815581400/815581303_5_t814.jpeg

This is a picture of me (the dude obviously) and some of my better friends (pretty much all except the far right one). Yes, I know they're all girls, some pretty hot too.

And no, I do not have only girls as friends.

Edit: Taken back in December.
Is it scary that 3 of those girls look a LOT like people I know?

The girl on the right is gay? Or did you mean someone else. Also, good to have (half) a face to recgonise the mod with :p
He's like Two-face, so he only showed you the good side. If you ever see the other, it's too late.

I gave you guys half my face! Who knows if in the other side has a horrible birthmark? Two-Face gets girls too!
D'awww.... I'm too slow...
On a side note, I wouldn't mind your hair too. My GF loves curly haired guys, and I have ridiculously straight hair, especially for my family... :(

Heheheh, I'd have all the game guys all over me. It wouldn't be pleasant.
Are you implying you don't already? *Reaches over to cop a feel*

Just imagine.... It's prom night, and you can't pick out what shoes you want to wear.

Oh, the horror!
I lol'd. I respect he who used to be Flan.

NKN, I also believe that I look very ugly in every photo I'm in. That's not why I chose the one that's sideways, though! I trained taught myself to deal with it that it's a better idea for people to see me unattractive in pics, so that when they see me they go "omg you're hotter in person you look different in your photos!".
Unfortunately, I recently had that exact same thing happen to me with someone I met up for a conversation. It was a huge self-esteem boost seeing what the facebook picture showed, and a huge blow to it seeing what the guy actually looked like. :(

One thing I noticed: Kirby mains are all good-looking :D
This is a lie. I still main Kirby, even if my icon says Mario.

I'm gone for a the whole day and my post count get's surpassed by more than 20 posts after playing video games the whole day and waiting to get Red Steel 2 while it's raining and cold, but after I get home the temperature wants to get warm outside enough for me to use a room fan so I can not die of heat, then I get killed easily in Red Steel 2 because I forgot I need Wii Motion Plus to play this game, then I stop playing it until I get Wii Motion Plus later on today now playing Final Fantasy XIII chapter 11 taking forever to complete, then I die by a something big and fat and big and fat because I feed to grind more, I mean something that kills you with one stomp is just crazy and stuff, now I'm too tired to grind and getting sleepy and I don't know what the hell I just posted. )=

Angel does not approve of me being second:
Holy run-on sentences Batman!

Aww, tough break. Piercings and tatoo's really are a turn off.
I don't really mind them personally, except for some surface piercings, and the weird **** like scarring. By the way, I have no tattoos or piercings, I just know this since my GF likes them (Though I admit I'm not too keen on the surface piercings by the clavicle and going down the spine she someday wants to get...).

I might get a Kirby Tattoo near my Lower Upper area or my Upper lower area... hehe
And... this made me realize where the best place for an inhaling Kirby tattoo would be on my GF :laugh:

Also, your poke-talk bores me. Shame on you... SHAME!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
^ Belly button.
Well that works to. =P

Also, anyone looked at MLG rules for Brawl? To me, I think rule #1, and the stage list is troubling for a lot of people, including me, I was thinking of going, but now with the "No Wireless Controller" rule I can't show my true power and have to use the GC controller where I'll be less than 10% of my true self. )=

Double Edit: I realize there's no team attack rule on that list... XD

Arcade

Smash Ace
Well, I can understand why they wouldn't want that. If a bunch of people do end up using wireless controllers and signals start getting interfered with... well, that's not cool.

I like the stage list. I'd rather have that than being forced to take Diddy/Falco to Smashville on game one every time.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Wow I really need to keep up with all the talk going on. I keep missing awesome things D:

MLG ruleset reaaaally needs some working over. If i has to pick one thing to change (oh god there are so many how could i possibly choose), it would be the lack of Team Attack rule aka: its OFF. That's just really, really stupid. MK would **** so hard, he just nados for pressure and his teammate runs up and lols when he smooshes your face in.

The restriction on Grab-related infinites seems really arbitrary too. And they choose Marths but not anyone else who can do it wtf.

I don't like the stage list either. Delfino, CS, Halberd, lol. And Green Greens and Norfair? What the hell are they thinking?

Kewkky: There's no way around it. You're a beautiful man.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I don't think Halberd should be a Starter stage. It's the first part that does it, ****s over recovery for a lot of characters and allows super sharking. It's fine for a CP, but I personally don't have it as a Starter at my tournies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm pretty sure Team Attack being off was just an accident. In actuality, there's no mention of Team Attack in the rules, but once the BBR writes up whatever adumbrodeus says they'll write (pretty much a formal complaint), MLG should fix their rules up a bit.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
That doesn't mean we can't mock them though ;D

Which Kirbys are going to MLG anyway? I would go but I'm like halfway around the frickin globe.

Top Bottom