• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I need to make time to play HG/SS, maybe after I complete Red Steel 2 I might make more time.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I used to live in Connecticut.

Who is Ling Ling?
He was the #1 top ranked player in PR. So since he left, we all roll up one spot, and he goes into the Connecticut PR as soon as a tourney hits.

A1 I know who A2 is and I JV4stocked him with my Megaman AND my Magneto/Storm/Sentinel combo.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I got all the way to the Champion today. I got really excited because the Champion music was playing and stuffs :D. But, my team got CREAMED when Lance brought out his Lvl 49 Dragonite. So, I'm going to train my Slowbro until it's Lvl. 55 so that I can finally beat the game *awesome face*.

Oh, and I found the Exp. Share, which doubles how fast I can train my Slowbro ^_^.

Once I change my avatar beat the game, I won't talk about the game anymore. Unless A1 wants to talk about it xD.

DFJASFLDAJFA I finally changed my avatar ^_^. I made it about a week and a half ago :).

Something tells me Viper will like it

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
All the gym leaders are really hard O_o . This lvl 19 miltank is such a pain...I didn't want to overtrain my starter, and now look what happens! Even Lvls. 18 Pidgeotto and Quilava can't beat it. Or Drowzee using hypnosis. Guess I need to train my Rattata more (it knows rock smash and is Lvl. 14). I'm going to beat your gym, Whitney! :mad:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I feel awesome dressed all formal. I'ma take pictures! WOO! I bet I'll surprise all of my friends, since usually I dress all skater with baggy jeans and I never use gel.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
If only I had a Mankey >.> . My team:

Lvl. 18 Quilava
Lvl. 18 Pidgeotto
Lvl. 15 Bellsprout
Lvl. 14 Rattata
Lvl. 13 Beedrill
Lvl. 12 Drowzee

I need to train some more >.> . And maybe put that Togepi in my party and train it (it's Lvl. 10).

45^2=2025

Edit: Where did you find an EXP share?

Edit2: Maybe I should use F.E.A.R...

Arcade

Smash Ace
I got all the way to the Champion today. I got really excited because the Champion music was playing and stuffs :D. But, my team got CREAMED when Lance brought out his Lvl 49 Dragonite. So, I'm going to train my Slowbro until it's Lvl. 55 so that I can finally beat the game *awesome face*.

Oh, and I found the Exp. Share, which doubles how fast I can train my Slowbro ^_^.

Once I change my avatar beat the game, I won't talk about the game anymore. Unless A1 wants to talk about it xD.

DFJASFLDAJFA I finally changed my avatar ^_^. I made it about a week and a half ago :).

Something tells me Viper will like it
Exp. Share? Doesn't that split EXP with the Pokemon that's holding it if it doesn't participate in battle? How does that help you train it twice as fast?

Also nice avatar.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Sure does. But if you make a Pokemon hold it while it's battling it gains (double?) more exp. points than it would without one. And Arcade, it helps ALOT because the Pokemon doesn't have to battle and it gains Exp points regardless. Ergo, it must be extremely useful.

In order to get the Exp. Share, you must defeat/capture the Red Gyrados, and bring the Red Scale to Mr. Pokemon's house :).

Arcade

Smash Ace
Sure does. But if you make a Pokemon hold it while it's battling it gains (double?) more exp. points than it would without one. And Arcade, it helps ALOT because the Pokemon doesn't have to battle and it gains Exp points regardless. Ergo, it must be extremely useful.

In order to get the Exp. Share, you must defeat/capture the Red Gyrados, and bring the Red Scale to Mr. Pokemon's house :).
Are you sure you aren't confusing it with the 50% experience bonus you get for Pokemon from a trade, Pokerus, or from the Lucky Egg? I'm pretty sure the Exp Share doesn't give a Pokemon extra experience if that Pokemon was the only one to battle.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
And which character is that? Can't be Zelda, can't be Link, and it defiantly can't be Ganondorf.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
IDK bout you guys, but I feel discussing MUs for Kirby is a bit redundant to a certain extent.

Also lol @ FLAMING pink unicorn.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I agree automatic, but we still need to do it.

I want a flaming pink unicorn D: .

And MK26, I'm #1f1f1f's self-proclaimed best user.

Edit: Morty's gym was so easy. I had 10x as much trouble with Whitney's (and only she gave me trouble, and that was before I remembered I had attacks that poisoned xD).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't fink Fire looks very well in pink. I mean they would had made Fire Kirby pink if it would fit the color. ^_^;

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What type of fire your looking for? The "OMG, IT'S ON FIRE!!!", it blends in with the background fire?

Did the game say what type of Super Nerd? =3

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar

^ Found it on photobucket. Just to maybe give some idea? I'm sort of color blind so I am not sure if that is pink or silver-ish...

And since on the topic of pokemon. I'm just going to put one of my favorite gals sitting on my favorite Pokemon. :)

I like Steel pokemon cause of her ;)

Top Bottom