• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I see how it is now! :mad:
I don't need your help anymore. I don't even WANT your help anymore! Get your premium prank off me! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This thread has gotten 7 more pages since I went to college today. WTF?

Me, dead sleeping on the bus during after a party.
2-3 if you have 40 posts per page.

Oh snap Shao died from alcohol poisoning.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Since peeps are doin it, here's a picture of me from like September.

Like Twink I dont have any recent photographs so I have that for now... I guess hahaha.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
This is me, 2 years ago, before I had plastic surgery:

And this is me now, after 2 years' worth of plastic surgery:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Is that a turban around the spiderman's head or...something else? O_o
Since I didn't have my hat with me, I covered my face up so no one would know it was me. Twink got lucky one time and saw me without my hat OR my turban bandages...

Triple R

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie, besides the pics, the kirby chat could've actually served its purpose today XD. Maybe some other day.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's cooler if we can look back at this sometime in the future, and laugh at how we weren't doing our homework for THAT...

I know I will once I get my big fat F.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm gone for a the whole day and my post count get's surpassed by more than 20 posts after playing video games the whole day and waiting to get Red Steel 2 while it's raining and cold, but after I get home the temperature wants to get warm outside enough for me to use a room fan so I can not die of heat, then I get killed easily in Red Steel 2 because I forgot I need Wii Motion Plus to play this game, then I stop playing it until I get Wii Motion Plus later on today now playing Final Fantasy XIII chapter 11 taking forever to complete, then I die by a something big and fat and big and fat because I feed to grind more, I mean something that kills you with one stomp is just crazy and stuff, now I'm too tired to grind and getting sleepy and I don't know what the hell I just posted. )=

Angel does not approve of me being second:

Arcade

Smash Ace
I'll be remembered as the only other main that participated.
You're just putting yourself in danger. DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!

#4: This is for the Kirby boards.
That means this is for the Kirby community. I know who the Kirby community is; so I don't want to see people coming here from other boards just to chat. If you haven't contributed to any other thread on this board, then you shouldn't feel the need to post in this one.
Xivi's on the prowl... AND HE (she?) KNOWS WHO THE KIRBY COMMUNITY IS. YOU'RE A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I hate my timezone :( Now I couldn't have more fun.

I vote ladybug for most attractive kirby main It would have been more awesome if you were the niece though technically, I can't be a pedophile ;)

Also I kinda wish I was older. I skipped a grade in elementary school so now people I hang out with are usually 1 2 or even 3 years older than I am. It... gets in the way sometimes.

Edit: Ladybug looks EXACTLY like the girl I'm trying to get with, too!:chuckle:

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Eeeeeeeewwwww! :p She's like... 6! Haha. She is really cute though. One of the cutest kids I know.

Yeah see, most of my friends (like in the smash community) are all a year or more younger. It's difficult when I'm like "let's go drink for my birthday" and they're like "we're not 21!" DX

Tiersie

Smash Ace
While I hate my timezone, I love my country! Holland has an age restriction for alcohol of 16 instead of 21 =D

Since when was age restriction something to worry about anyways? Maybe I've watched too many teen movies

Edit: Ladybug looks EXACTLY like the girl I'm trying to get with, too!:chuckle:
Actually, I saw that girl I was talking about today, just a few minutes ago. I was on my way to the college's cafe, so I could get a Sprite, and she was talking in front of the door with her friends. I saw her from afar, and my childish self was all :estatic: and :love: as I was walking close to her.

Then I found out she had a nose ring. :urg:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Tatoo on thighs turn me on.... but piercings do not.... maybe belly button... @_@

Piercings on the ears don't bother me at all. Tattoos are a maybe. It depends on the tattoo itself and what it means to the person.

But a nose ring? So disgusting..... Lip rings are worse though.
Just... bleh!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Lip ring, I thought only people that don't want anyone to kiss them wheres them at first, but I was wrong... 3=

Kirby Dreamland 3 is the most underrated Kirby game out right now.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'll say I hate just about any body mutilation except ear piercing, anything else is not comfortable to look at.

And I realize Red Steel 2 come's with Wii Motion Plus... late night johns. >_<

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
*pant* Finally finished reading EVERY page since I left, and I am once again pissed that you guys left me out of the lulz.

I just hate having pictures of myself altogether. Just look at my myspace pic (fun fact, I just used it as a hub for demotivationals.)

And piercings creep me out.

And Ladybug, tell you BF's niece I said hi.

P.S. I have no idea why it thinks I'm 17.

EDIT: What is this I don't even...

Now it's creeping ME out.

Somebody buy me a Heartgold to keep me busy and out of this place.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Oh, I'm back now. Lulz.

So I brought my Pokewalker to school today, which was pretty epic. Turns out I walk about 4,500 steps a day. While I did that, my Slowpoke leveled up by two, I caught a Machop, and I found 3 items. Yaay.

It also turns out that my crappy training of Pokemon is catching up with me, and I can't beat the 8th Gym Leader. Boo. So, I caught a Slowpoke and taught it Blizzard, although it's not smart to go up against a Lvl 38 Dragonite with a Lvl 25 Slowpoke :ohwell:.

My team hasn't changed much, a few level ups here and there, so I'm not gonna post my current team ^_^.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Dragonair :) And how do you deal with kingdra, that thing is a monster. Seriously level 41 kindra with sragon pulse AND hydro punp. What were they thinking.

And just wait until Lance, that dude it a downright *****.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Dragonair :) And how do you deal with kingdra, that thing is a monster. Seriously level 41 kindra with sragon pulse AND hydro punp. What were they thinking.

And just wait until Lance, that dude it a downright *****.
Kingdra doesn't scare me as much due to the fact that I have a grass type that knows poision powder and my Togetic which knows Ancientpower...Oh wait, Kingdra isn't the flying type. Great, now I'm screwed. And I'm seriously trying to question what would make a good team, because I keep on dumping Pokemon left and right :/.

I seriously want my Dragonite now, as that would make my life 150% easier. Trying to evolve a Slowpoke into a Slowbro and then evolving it after you beat the game isn't really all that fun D:.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
*pant* Finally finished reading EVERY page since I left, and I am once again pissed that you guys left me out of the lulz.

I just hate having pictures of myself altogether. Just look at my myspace pic (fun fact, I just used it as a hub for demotivationals.)

And piercings creep me out.

And Ladybug, tell you BF's niece I said hi.

P.S. I have no idea why it thinks I'm 17.

EDIT: What is this I don't even...

Now it's creeping ME out.

Somebody buy me a Heartgold to keep me busy and out of this place.
look at this kid, he is getting his posting work done and dusted

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Any piercings that aren't on the ear disgust me a bit. Once I see one, can't stop thinking "What if there was a really powerful magnet near that person? What would happen?" xD

Also I just got SoulSilver.

And the Gym Leaders are never a problem (I actually beat Sabrina before the gym leader before her in FireRed xD) because I always train my starter way too much and it beasts everyone. Suicune doesn't hurt either ^.^ .

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
You now rock.

I don't know, there's something about this game that seems like it's REALLY hard...I mean, sometimes, it feels like I'm jumping from one Gym Leader to the next!

Maybe I've been playing Platinum too much to tell :ohwell:.

(Oh, I'm going to say this one more time just to annoy Kewwky.)

I'm gonna go play my game now, and I'll see you guys later ;D.

Oh, and get this. Last night, I encountered Raikou and I was trying to capture it, right? I made my Golbat use Mean Look to make sure it didn't escape, and guess what it did? It used Roar and made me force quit. F.M.L. :mad:

Top Bottom