• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
lol, I didn't mean to say "you are bad boyz" when I posted that rule, in case anyone's wondering. Just saying you could get in trouble.
Too late, you killed our topic single-handedly... That was no answer. :(

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Oh god, please don't use the word "answer" when Jowii's around, that's getting REALLY old.

At least you HAVE tournaments to sleep through. My only chance of any real games are my friend and her sister down the street, who claim to be getting a Wii soon. My other friend plays Brawl, but he re-defines the "scrub" stereotype.

For instance:

Any chaingrabs=No contest
Semi-consistent combos (F-throw>Up-air>Improv)=No contest
Playing on Battlefield (Not kidding)=No contest
Swallowcide=No contest
Spitting under stage=No contest
Getting gimped early and falling a stock behind when Im only at 50%=No contest

I think you get the idea...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Oh god, please don't use the word "answer" when Jowii's around, that's getting REALLY old.

At least you HAVE tournaments to sleep through. My only chance of any real games are my friend and her sister down the street, who claim to be getting a Wii soon. My other friend plays Brawl, but he re-defines the "scrub" stereotype.

For instance:

Any chaingrabs=No contest
Semi-consistent combos (F-throw>Up-air>Improv)=No contest
Playing on Battlefield (Not kidding)=No contest
Swallowcide=No contest
Spitting under stage=No contest
Getting gimped early and falling a stock behind when Im only at 50%=No contest

I think you get the idea...
So why don't you fix him? Teach him?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey Tater, you know there's an option to turn pause off, right?

No pause = no match reset.

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Tater, is your SD...I think it is SDHD? Or something like that. SD cards over 4gb are SDHD(?), and Wii wasn't built to work with those. You have to use one that's 2gb or less. Or maybe you have to format the SD card.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
That's what somebody told me, it was a tiny SD card that I think came with a digital camera, but I used to have this little port that attaches to a wire into the computer that I think fits an SD card. Or is there a different way to hook them into a compy?

On a side note, I think I picked up a stomach bug yesterday, along with my brother, because I was hurling... the bad kind of stars... at 4:30 in the morning, and my mom said I can only drink soda or "clear juices" (I guess since orange juice is opaque, that makes it banned), so does apple juice count?It's from concentrate, so it's kinda cloudy, but I can make out shapes through it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found clearer juice. Yay for fruit!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Banana juice?

I better get my controller back. :mad:
oops i pooped on it

10p'oops'
Good news: the controller Kewkky pooped on wasn't actually yours! Kewkky swapped your controller with mine, for some lulz.

Bad news: I sort of accidentally cooked your controller in my apple pie. Whoops.

Other good news: Mmm, apple pie!

Mmmhmmmm... Super Scat brother....
I lol'd.

...Kewkky, I want to lick my controller clean my controller sterilized and given back to me. :mad:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Banana juice?
No, not banana juice... CLEAR banana juice! All the cool kids do it. :pimp:

Good news: the controller Kewkky pooped on wasn't actually yours! Kewkky swapped your controller with mine, for some lulz.

Bad news: I sort of accidentally cooked your controller in my apple pie. Whoops.

Other good news: Mmm, apple pie!
... So you would've cooked your own controller into a pie, eh?

I can't say I blame ya, I mean, "iPod 3.14" is pretty nice.

...Kewkky, I want my controller sterilized and given back to me to lick my controller clean. :mad:
Whatever you say. :rolleyes:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
No, not banana juice... CLEAR banana juice! All the cool kids do it.
Where does the juice come from?

Kewkky said:
... So you would've cooked your own controller into a pie, eh?
By "accidentally", I meant someone dared me to do it, and I was like "meh, it's not mine."

The pie was delicious. And cancerous.

Kewkky said:
Whatever you say. :rolleyes:
Glad we're clear on that. I thought it would take longer for me to--...wait. I hate you. :mad:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so I went to a tourney, beat a Ganon/Snake player, lost to YbM's FREAKING ZSS, beat two of my crewmates in a row (wtfff... and they both main Mario...) and then lost to Shugo's Sonic. I went Fox second game against him.

And I think I'm going to start using Fox more competitively, because he's gone from "a fun character for the lulz" to "a fun character and I'm doing very well with him now so if I practice him seriously I could maybe start winning"

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha, yeah, I saw that. You just killed the Marios there.

Who was the Ganon/Snake?

EDIT: Also, those brackets were ****ed up by all those byes :(

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Doing justice to your name, Asdioh the fox main.

Also...there's an impostor among us :mad:
LOL

Woooow, how do you guys find these things! Do you suddenly go like "something feels wrong, and the feeling is coming from (insert place here)..."? Your eyes are amazing. :mad:

Wasn't me, though. I just find it amazing.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That Kirby in that gif is worshipping something.

The Ganon player was a guy named Flame.

Radium88

Smash Lord
For the sake of that fragile 13yr old mind of yours, I'll drop the subject and apologize for bringing it up.

So when's everyone's next turn-a-mint? How often do you guys go to tournaments?

(And a side note, how many of you have modded wiis and modded Brawls)
JoWii!! I'm going to No Koast!! So see you there!

so I went to a tourney, beat a Ganon/Snake player, lost to YbM's FREAKING ZSS, beat two of my crewmates in a row (wtfff... and they both main Mario...) and then lost to Shugo's Sonic. I went Fox second game against him.

And I think I'm going to start using Fox more competitively, because he's gone from "a fun character for the lulz" to "a fun character and I'm doing very well with him now so if I practice him seriously I could maybe start winning"
That Kirby in that gif is worshipping something.

The Ganon player was a guy named Flame.
Grats on beating them and the placing! Oh and I played Flame at VGbootcamp in a dubs match. He played with ShyGuy (if you know him bec I think he's from Hilt's area). But he never went Snake. Y.b.M's ZSS is good tho. At VGbootcamp, he used ZSS for all his pool matches. He's been training her =_=. Gawd, if you become like Zeton....have mercy on everyone's soul.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Dallas doesn't travel for smash anymore, remember? I think it's Zac and maybe Dphat, Fogo, Ice, Katie are the only ones going to NK.

And I'm only going to Whobo for the anime convention.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Dallas doesn't travel for smash anymore, remember? I think it's Zac and maybe Dphat, Fogo, Ice, Katie are the only ones going to NK.

And I'm only going to Whobo for the anime convention.
I forgot Dallas doesn't travel. >_> Except for DPhat but he said he was taking a break or something. So Zac IS going?

Top Bottom