• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I dare anyone to pin the blame on video games for dumb **** like that and sue Nintendo, that would be ****ed up.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I could have understood it more if it was an airsoft gun vs a real gun...

But then I think, who the **** leaves a loaded gun lying around where a three year old could get it? Those are some awesome parents.

Triple R

Smash Lord
ick, that's terrible. I have nieces around that age too. I don't even wanna think about it. Luckily no one in my family leaves guns just lying around for accidents to occur.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Wow... that's just phal-AH!! I meant FAIL... with an "F"!!

And lulz at Shao, I do make an effort to post as often as I can. Thought of making a new "Tater is everywhere" joke, myself.

But seriously, that's just messed up. And my dad's a cop, and my sister's a 911 operator, so I think I know some pretty messed-up things.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Girl mistook the gun for a Wii Remote? Don't make me laugh. Reading that the stepfather "stored" a loaded firearm on the end table in the living room and then went to sleep while a three-year-old was in the house was all I needed to hear.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Well you do get enemies' powers when you spin into them. And it has the Kirby cast...

Other than that, it's pretty different. Fun, though. And it has nice art and good music. And unlockables, everyone loves unlockables.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I has new videos up, in the Kirby video thread, if anyone was interested.

Shugo is good.

edit: here's the link to my post http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9788056&postcount=366

My Kirby is sexy. >=D

I think I got my bracket set against Xeroxen's Mario recorded, my Kirby vs him, it wasn't uploaded though, I asked if the video uploader has it. XeroXen's a realllly good Mario.

too bad I beat him 2-0 >:D

It sucks though, my carpool had 4 people, and we all knocked each other out of loser's bracket. Xero (mario) beat Rogueblades (Sonic), then I beat Caleb (Mario) and then I beat Xero.

:/

Kirby's Nair is good

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Really now... Going past everything that was already said, how is 'storing' a gun, if you can call it that, on the living room table supposed to help protect you with prowlers? Not only is it a hazard to his family (as was seen by the accident, which was more of murder by neglect in my eyes), but if there IS a prowler, he's essentially giving the guy a free weapon.

Smart guy... People like that should not be able to reproduce...

EDIT: I remember saying Nair isn't completely useless... I wouldn't go so far as to say good, but not bad either (And the most awesome move ever to kill with.).

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oooo, you reminded me that I have to download "Take On Me"... What was the band's name?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Someone needs to take over the MU thread... who wants it?

As for my favorite song... it's too long to fit in one part on youtube lol:

It's a very different style (Jazz fusion). These musicians are all insanely good though (the drummer is kind of out of his league though. Not bad, just can't compete with the assortment of talent there. My fav bassist and guitarist in one band? Hell yes!)

Return to Forever - Dual of the Jester and the Tyrant

Part 1 (skip the 1st minute. It's just sound checks): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3sT5Ucyw_0
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YShQZUMe7g

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, my brother also has a ****ton of VG soundtracks and sound FX on his comp. It's insane how much is on there. I haven't even played half the games he has music from (and neither has he).

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace

I have loads of Phoenix Wright music on my computer...and my thumbdrive, so I can listen to its whenever I'm at school.

(I just beat Apollo Justice, btw. I have now played/beaten every game in the series. I am now a hero :).)
For some reason I will ignore everything else in your post and ask what a thumb drive is.

Not that I hate Phoenix Wright.

Top Bottom