• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I always thought it was the /b/ board that was crazy and disturbing.

All of 4chan is like that?

Technodeath

Smash Champion
that girl looks an awful lot like one of Ray_Kalm's old avatars D:

or i might be trippin balls. i've seen her somewhere before.

on topic of 4chan. i hate it, and most things associated with it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm hype for Angel Beats.... I'm one of a few people that will kill for this anime to come out now..... wasting time to post in green now. XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
On the topic of 4chan... these quotes says it all:

“/h/ - Hentai board. You can almost smell the semen-stained keyboards.” - Encyclopedia Dramatica

“This has led to Anonymous declaring itself "the face of the internet", when it is truly more reminiscent of acne keeping it from getting laid.” – Encyclopedia Dramatica

Edit: NKR: Falcon is a HORRIBLE idea for a main.

Just sayin'

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I prefer Uncyclopedia over Encyclopedia Dramatica when it comes to the lulz.

Edit: NKR: Falcon is a HORRIBLE idea for a main.

Just sayin'
Explain how there is a Falcon board :lick:. And I've gotten sick with Kirby. Always doing the same routines with him...it gets boring :(.

I know Falcon's in the dead tier, despite him being the most epical character in the game. It gives me a challenge..

EDIT: Why am I being called NKR all the time? What does the R stand for?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I prefer Uncyclopedia over Encyclopedia Dramatica when it comes to the lulz.

Explain how there is a Falcon board :lick:. And I've gotten sick with Kirby. Always doing the same routines with him...it gets boring :(.

I know Falcon's in the dead tier, despite him being the most epical character in the game. It gives me a challenge..

EDIT: Why am I being called NKR all the time? What does the R stand for?
Ummm... Rickroller? ******? R-I-can't-read-so-added-an-R?

You don't have to main a character to be in it's board...

That being said, no. Ganon is the most epic character. Don't you even DARE deny that!

Honestly, I think CF is worst than the current tier list grants him...

But meh, I'd suggest just seconding him, because if you do in tournaments, you basically are going to have to use your secondary for every other MU if you main Falcon, and if you do use your secondary more than your main, then it's not really your main, is it?

Oh, and I don't really look at either encyclopedia much, but I do like those quotes.

Depressed edit:

I think this is without a doubt the worst week of my life so far, and yesterday being probably the worst day as well, but no worries, I expect that to change. There's still a whole new day ahead of me, and I expect it to go even worse.

Yay me!

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I totally forgot about posting in this forum :bee:.

I've been training my Kirby a lot lately. He's improving quickly. Tomorrow when I get home, I can play some online with anyone that wants to :)
Hi there fellow Dutchie.

You should totally go to ZEST 5, it's a pretty big Dutch tournament in Zoetermeer. The Dutch community is really cool so it'd be cool to see you there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262880

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Depressed edit:

I think this is without a doubt the worst week of my life so far, and yesterday being probably the worst day as well, but no worries, I expect that to change. There's still a whole new day ahead of me, and I expect it to go even worse.

Yay me!
Come, let's share stories. :)

My mom's in the hospital because of some heart problems, so I can't go to the tourney I've been waiting since Pound4 to go to, and miss out on seeing my smasher friends for another couple of months.

Tiersie

Smash Ace

My mom's in the hospital because of some heart problems, so I can't go to the tourney I've been waiting since Pound4 to go to, and miss out on seeing my smasher friends for another couple of months.
Aww that sucks. I hope your mom gets better soon, and you can make the next tourney without problems.

Also Kewkk, I recommended you to a super moderator about making you the new Kirby boards mod. So you might receive notice of that soon :p

So Kewkky how's that blue name of yours :)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Why are you all telling me these things, modding is supposed to be like this secret awesome thing that people log in and are pleased to find D:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Let's not. Let's really, really not.

That being said, that sucks. Hope she gets better. Is it serious? (I mean, heart problems usually are, but you know what I mean.)

EDIT: I'll tell over AIM if you want to know, especially since getting this off my chest could help, but I don't want to talk about this publicly.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Let's not. Let's really, really not.

That being said, that sucks. Hope she gets better. Is it serious? (I mean, heart problems usually are, but you know what I mean.)

EDIT: I'll tell over AIM if you want to know, especially since getting this off my chest could help, but I don't want to talk about this publicly.
Apparently it is, since her blood pressure is out of control, going up and down at random intervals. That doesn't sound very good.

And sure, I'll get on AIM after an hour or so...I gotta go to church first, I'll PM you my screenname (hope I remember it). It'd be nice knowing I'm helping out someone, even if it's just lending an ear.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh ****. No it doesn't. Do they have any idea what's going on/what she needs yet?

Your screename is under your avatr. I already have it. :p

By which I mean I am a creeper and I broke into your house, and stole it somehow, because it is definitely a tangible object.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ganon's grabs, any of them, are horrible. I am pretty sure Ganon has the worst grab range in the game, possibly second to ICs.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ganon's standing grab suxxxx.

Is it even worse than Ness's?
Yep, it is. Ness has a better grab range AND grab game. Ganon literally has to work for his grabs, and can do nothing worthwhile out of them.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Not completely true. Dthrow has some followups (though none guaranteed) and Fthrow is the strongest Fthrow in the game. Think it does 14%.

Thing is, you can't get grabs. Like literally... you just can't. I mean, Jiggz could jab his shield and he probably couldn't shieldgrab it...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Not completely true. Dthrow has some followups (though none guaranteed) and Fthrow is the strongest Fthrow in the game. Think it does 14%.

Thing is, you can't get grabs. Like literally... you just can't. I mean, Jiggz could jab his shield and he probably couldn't shieldgrab it...
Awright, I stand (/sit on this chair,) corrected. Still, too much risk for such a small reward, especially considering him being a heavy hitter, his fthrow is not appealing to the eye when you compare it to every other attack in his arsenal.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well, I'm gonna go ahead and just do what's necessary for now.

Goodbye soon, blue name. :(

Top Bottom