• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ladybug

Smash Lord
You can pick which "user group" to be associated with. Your name doesn't change unless you change it. Like I could be normal, lime green, or blue because those are the used groups I'm associated with.

Oh yeah, and good going Kewkky. :) I would agree you're fairly qualified for the job. :p Haha.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So...did anyone else pick up SoulSilver?

I haven't played anything other than fighting games since...the original Silver pokemon lolz. (Well....hack/G.U. also)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I haven't... But it's because I'm a Monster Hunter guy.
all of my Pokemon games (Red, Gold and Ruby) had unfortunate accidents and killed my pokemon fandom

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Grr I have a join date 3 months before Kewkky and have been on the Kirby boards for a longer amount of time wtf gives I should totally be a mod not him why is it like this OH GOD WHY?! :mad:

You're white in my eyes.

/racismi'm not using smash blue or anything
This reminds me so much of Stephen Colbert.

So, um, congrats on being a mod Kewkky. Maybe I can win his title as a mod if I kill him... *evil laugh*

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Grr I have a join date 3 months before Kewkky and have been on the Kirby boards for a longer amount of time wtf gives I should totally be a mod not him why is it like this OH GOD WHY?! :mad:
Join date means nothing he's a good, responsible poster just be happy for him and say congrats grrrrr. :mad:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Your logic is poop and you spam bunches. :mad:

How're the rock buds?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Colbert is very awesome. If only "Whose Line Is It Anyways?" never ended... That was my favorite show. I literally laughed my *** off a couple of times. Had to go buy new *****.

And Kewwk, when Tri comes out, can we swap FC? Kinda hard to fight with ranged weapons when you're the only target.
Yes, please! I have a lot of friends here in PR who're gonna buy the game too, and have good internet connections. Maybe we can all go out and do some missions every once in a while, since Brawl will be taking a vacation here.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awright, I stand (/sit on this chair,) corrected. Still, too much risk for such a small reward, especially considering him being a heavy hitter, his fthrow is not appealing to the eye when you compare it to every other attack in his arsenal.
Wait... Ganon has appealing attacks? (Other than Dair, FC and Uair, of course.)
And yeah, it definitely is too much risk. As Fonz once told me: Ganon's only grab is his SideB.

Also, Congrats on mod-dom. I think pretty much everyone agrees you were the best for the job.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
And yeah, it definitely is too much risk. As Fonz once told me: Ganon's only grab is his SideB.

Also, Congrats on mod-dom. I think pretty much everyone agrees you were the best for the job.
I am imagining Ganondorf using a Final Cutter. :laugh:

Not everyone.

*looks to A1lion* lolol jk
How did he know??!!!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Of course! a FoG'd Reverse Warlock Punch is appealing to the eye, and kills pretty early. :D i know stuff! Not like it's usable though, it takes like 3 seconds to finally have a hitbox out, and requires intense techskill

Yep, moves like his sideB, uair, dair... And what's FC stand for?

Thank you! it caught me completely by surprise, no one warned me or anything... :rolleyes:

FC stands for Full Combo.

You know, hitting 100% of the notes in Guitar Hero without missing a note.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
FC stands for Full Combo.

You know, hitting 100% of the notes in Guitar Hero without missing a note.
This made me think of the time Fonz 0-deathed my Mario with Ganon.

My pride took a hit that day, even if I came back and gimped him at ridiculously low %s the next stock. I mean 0-death! (And in literally 3 attacks lol)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Congrats on your promotion to mod Kewk.

It's nice to have a Spanish speaker modding these boards.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
They're not allowed. :p People get de-moded for that kind of stuff.

Unless you're being completely sarcastic... Although the above is still a true statement. Haha.
Yes, sarcasm. :urg:

Congrats on your promotion to mod Kewk.

It's nice to have a Spanish speaker modding these boards.
Pa eso estoy aquí! Ahora la coneja esa no me puede decir NADA porque YO soy el moderador, y ella es solamente un miembro de la comunidad!

Uhh... I can't think of a single 'stereotypical spanish-speaker' phrase.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Colbert is very awesome. If only "Whose Line Is It Anyways?" never ended... That was my favorite show. I literally laughed my *** off a couple of times. Had to go buy new *****.
Heck yes. Colin and Ryan are the best dynamic duo in comedy.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I'm so glad we have a mod now. Things are moving along nicely lol. It was starting to look like this would turn into a melee kirby board XD

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Well, it's next to his name along Kirby in the latest result in Ankoku's thread.
Ah, so I see. Well that sucks, that means less points for kirby =(

I don't mind too much though, seeing as I recently picked up MK myself Yes I did convert to the dark side. As long as Chu does not give kirby the boot I don't mind what characters he uses

Triple R

Smash Lord
Ha ha yes! This gets me closer and closer to my goal of being the #1 pure kirby main. Chu and y.b.m. are outta the way lol :D. JK though.... Thinking of metaknight. I'm surprised the metas in the matchup thread think it's total ****. I know it's bad, but it never seems that bad. When will everyone realize how good kirby is >: ( lol

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ha ha yes! This gets me closer and closer to my goal of being the #1 pure kirby main. Chu and y.b.m. are outta the way lol :D. JK though.... Thinking of metaknight. I'm surprised the metas in the matchup thread think it's total ****. I know it's bad, but it never seems that bad. When will everyone realize how good kirby is >: ( lol
Actually, the BBR members brought a very important point in the MK Debate thread... Considering the BBR's Recommended Ruleset, MK is allowed to plank and scrooge as much as he desires. If this is so, then we are ruined in the MU.

We've had it easy because every single MK we've faced has been 'honorable' in that they don't play THAT gay, even though they can if there's lots of money on the line... But if we find a gay MK, what then? We can't get through planking or scrooging, we fall too slow, run too slow, and most we can do is get him to leave the ledge and try to gimp us by jumping off-stage.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
^^ What he said.

Also, just so you know, MK can also abuse our lack of approach and make it hell anyway. I mean, it won't be as bad, but yeah...

Also come on... ZSS is really more of a secondary for YBM. He started playing her more both to prove something and to change it up a bit, if I remember correctly. He's still a real Kirby main through and through.

Top Bottom