• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yea.... i haven't played him in a while though. He just planks and makes things not worth mentioning.
I have no problem playing against Metaknight.. I feel like he's beatable... it's just when you have nothing but MKs at a National tournament place top 10...somethings gotta change... that's how I see it. They will never ban him though... So I just don't care anymore for real

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
KG Discuzam - Blasphemy, I Are Teh King
heh a king eh?

Also, you shouldn't let match up Ratios influence your decision on who you play. I feel like the player is the one who should allow the character to excel beyond expectations. I also play Shiek and DDD....
^^^^listen to this quote, its true

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I only want to play MK if every game is on Brinstar and the player in question doesn't know anything about the stage.

For the Kirby gathering, it should be where I live (Ithaca, New York) because I can't drive and my parents wouldn't want me meeting with potential sex offenders out of state. "They just go on a video game site, how do you know that they haven't been building up a fake identity for several years in the hope that this would happen?"

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Hey guys, everyone can help with the new guide! Just contribute stuff you know; if everyone helps, the guide could be so awesome! You only need to pitch in some time here or there, no deadlines.

You're also being lazier than someone who's been a teenager for 4 months, isn't that at least a little demeaning?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
A. What guide?
B. That pic is teh freaky.

C. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257495 <--- WHOBO2 link. It's a TX tournament that last year pulled about 120ish people for Brawl and this year is expected to reach more along the lines of the 200 mark. I just bought my registration badge and even though I doubt any of you would be up for it, seeing as it's not too far off datewise and it's in TX, I still encourage everyone to consider it.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I will, but I need my laptop first. I don't have constant access to this one, it's slow, and super uncomfortable. :(

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sorry to hear Kewkk.

Hey, if I were to hold a small tourney this summer in Langhorne, PA, how many of you think you would come?

EDIT: I'm in yur boards, recruitin your :kirby2:s
PA? I'll see. Shouldn't be hard recruiting a ride, since, from what I heard from some local people, PA tournies are free money.

Oh snap! I went there.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
m2k's from New Jersey but now living in Ohio, Ally's from Canada/kind of Michigan ish

edit: so my avatar is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Sorry to hear Kewkk.

Hey, if I were to hold a small tourney this summer in Langhorne, PA, how many of you think you would come?

EDIT: I'm in yur boards, recruitin your :kirby2:s
Why so serious far away from TX??

Sup guys, just today i've decided to kick my game up a notch and jumped from Falcon to maining Kirby :)

I'm an Aussie Smasher.

looking forward to repping Kirbz at tournaments.
I'm so lost. I didn't know there were any other characters other than THE ANSWER?
Yay for more Kirbies!
Edit: On the subject of the Kirby gathering: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263121 ??

Triple R

Smash Lord
K, the 1st set of grand finals of the tourny I won is finally up, go watch it in the kirby video thread. The 5th game didn't get recorded because we forgot -_- . The first set looks like we had more energy too, so enjoy!

Tiersie

Smash Ace
K, the 1st set of grand finals of the tourny I won is finally up, go watch it in the kirby video thread. The 5th game didn't get recorded because we forgot -_- . The first set looks like we had more energy too, so enjoy!
Where? I didn't see it on yoshQ's channel.
Apparently SNO reported me for a vm saying something like "You are a very angry person".

I love you guys.
Love you too Falcon.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Why so serious far away from TX??

I'm so lost. I didn't know there were any other characters other than THE ANSWER?
Yay for more Kirbies!
Edit: On the subject of the Kirby gathering: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263121 ??
You know, FL is probably one of the worst places, location-wise, to get people from all over the US to gather. Pretty much everyone not on the EC would have to buy plane tickets.

That being said, it IS a big tournament, so it could happen, but I'm just saying not to expect too many MW and WC players there :p

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
You know, FL is probably one of the worst places, location-wise, to get people from all over the US to gather. Pretty much everyone not on the EC would have to buy plane tickets.

That being said, it IS a big tournament, so it could happen, but I'm just saying not to expect too many MW and WC players there :p
Well for right now, I'm trying to throw tournament names out there to see community response. Most the tournaments that I have mentioned have been major tournament, big name types.

@ Kirby boards - In finding a tournament for a large-scale Kirby gathering, what states would you think 'fair'est for choosing to locate a tournament in. Since Kirby mains are so scattered, what's reasonably distanced from all of us that we all wouldn't mind trying to get to?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Again, I would suggest the Showdown, not only as hype, but also since being in the MW< it's pretty much in the middle of everything. The only way it could be better situated is if it were in say, KY.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
going to a tournament this weekend!

repping Kirby or some characters I dunno o_O

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hm...well since everyone knows that B-throw can't really be followed up, they won't DI away and if you turn you can land both hits of FC. Just a thought.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
bthrow, then jump right before you touch the floor, and uair if they're too high/bair if they're too low... it feels like a true combo although it isn't, and you're always at a great position!

Jinxkatrina8

Smash Cadet
Mindgames are overrated when you're playing against robots, fyi.

Anyways, don't most mindgames depend on the other person being st00pid? If tey aren't stuup1d, then isn't the purpose of a mindgame defeated? Is this question a mindgame?

Top Bottom