• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think I'm going to get a stroke if I read this thread too often.

Sniper Night Owl makes me want to get premium. I didn't know someone that angry existed on SWF, Jeeeeessuuuus.
Yeah.

And yeahhhhhhhhhh

But what do you mean? Did you get a "peek" into the DR or something, or were you just talking to someone?

I went to a hockey game today and it was fun. True story.

stop spamming guys T_T

Arcade

Smash Ace
Arcade's comment made me lol.

It became really difficult to press him, over and over again.
Armstrong was bad, but cross-examining Moe and Ben/Trilo was just hell IMO. That whole case was just bad... the next one with Matt Engarde made up for it, though.

Have you played Investigations yet?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Armstrong was bad, but cross-examining Moe and Ben/Trilo was just hell IMO. That whole case was just bad... the next one with Matt Engarde made up for it, though.

Have you played Investigations yet?
Just got that game today, actually! I'm currently on the second case...

And Lordhelmet, do you go to /b/ alot? It sounds like you do ;). Also, Tater invited you here to talk about how epic Falcon is or something like that.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
no u

How do you guys feel now that you let Kirby drop to mid tier?
Maybe we'd try harder to keep him A tier if he discovered an AT that could be pratically used >.> .

Why did you guys want us over here anyway?
I'm not sure. xD

Edit: Ninja spike thread has fallen off the first page :(

...Behind 14 locked threads.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
What the hell... you guys have more trolls than the Falcon boards

Edit:

And what in the world is /b/????????
4chan. And I actually avoided the Falcon boards because of all the trolling xD. The Kirby boards are actually nice...if the nice people were here.

And Arcade, It feels like the cases are alot shorter in the newest game. It took me about 3 hours to get where I am now, at the middle of the 2nd case.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE **********************************

Tigre is evolving. O_o

Teehee! I love all the Phoenix Wright references we're making

Nice dance?

Yeah.

And yeahhhhhhhhhh

But what do you mean? Did you get a "peek" into the DR or something, or were you just talking to someone?

I went to a hockey game today and it was fun. True story.

stop spamming guys T_T
Classified information shouldn't be leaked, even if it's not really leaked. )=<

How was the hockey game? =3

no u

A Beginning of a cold start, but it's cool. It's not like he's dropped -5 places so not too bad.

Arcade

Smash Ace
And Arcade, It feels like the cases are alot shorter in the newest game. It took me about 3 hours to get where I am now, at the middle of the 2nd case.
I'm pretty sure the cases do get longer (I'm not entirely sure because I've been playing the game fifteen minutes at a time). And I heard that case 5 is ridiculously long, like as long as case 5 of the first game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Losing Kirby Super Star Ultra is a crime to all who use Kirby. )=<

And I just remembered lordhelmet, I'm so late. ._.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I guess so. Over at the Ness general discussion thread we're always yakkin' on, usually about EarthBound related stuff.

And Kirby Super Star Ultra is the bomb. Milky Way Wishes is God Tier.
Yes, yes it is.

Also, I just want to say that the Kirby boards are dead because we pretty much covered all there was to cover on him, to my knowledge. My point is, I just feel kind of left out when you guys say you are the community now, even though, you know, pretty much all the info you really need (except MU info, which is always changing) was already covered and written down by the older forum-goers. :(

I think I'm going to get a stroke if I read this thread too often.

Sniper Night Owl makes me want to get premium. I didn't know someone that angry existed on SWF, Jeeeeessuuuus.
Haha! What makes you say that?

no u

We're just one step closer to dominating low tier events :laugh:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/...otivation pics/4chanfullofnormalpeopleom6.png

(Big image is big)

fromundaman's #4.

And Viper, KSSU isn't that good. I haven't played it in months, and..I don't really care.

I also seem to have forgotten about my 1900th post.
YOU MOTHER****ER! Don't you EVER speak ill of KSS/KSSU ever again, or I will personally hunt you down with all manner of livestock and defile you before your family and friends while eating a Mcdouble (All good deeds demand sacrifice, after all.).

(By the way, what makes me #4?)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
And Viper, KSSU isn't that good. I haven't played it in months, and..I don't really care.
Games end, I haven't played a lot of games in months because they end, and what the Kirby fans need is a new game, not a remake. If Super Star wasn't out for SNES and made the levels more of a challenge, then that would be the best Kirby game currently besides Adventure, (I don't think any Kirby game that's out right now beats that game), it's even the first Kirby game to have a remake because of it's epicness, (though the remake wasn't as good as the original, but Super Star Ultra is).

Arcade

Smash Ace
Games end, I haven't played a lot of games in months because they end, and what the Kirby fans need is a new game, not a remake. If Super Star wasn't out for SNES and made the levels more of a challenge, then that would be the best Kirby game currently besides Adventure, (I don't think any Kirby game that's out right now beats that game), it's even the first Kirby game to have a remake because of it's epicness, (though the remake wasn't as good as the original, but Super Star Ultra is).
I'm a little confused as to whether you're saying that Knightmare in Dreamland or Adventure was better than SSU or what, but I'll agree that Adventure was an amazing game too. The UFO power alone made me fall in love with it.

Know what they need to make, though? A sequel to Kirby's Dream Course. THAT was a challenging, fun, and unique game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry, my clam was to say Adventure is better than Super Star because it was the first Kirby game with abilities, and provided a great challenge to boot. I need to play Dream Course again, lol. The sequel that should had been made would be Kirby Tilt n' Tumble.... but that game got canceled. T_T

Top Bottom