• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Chu Tru dat. If they re-do his moveset in Smash Bros. 4, he should have the option to, when grounded, hit down while inhaling nothing to swallow air, then shoot a star or something. That, or just team with a Pikachu/Falco/Lucario/ROB/Snake

& Kirbicide is Super-Special Awesome because it's THE ANSWER

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
THE ANSWER now has a following.

My mission is complete.

I'm about to go place 1st tomorrow @ some UT tourny using my Kirby!! C Tier? Nah man, this is the only tier with THE ANSWER.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
would you scrubs stop talking about the Kirbycide like it's a viable option against a competent opponent?

kthx

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
would you scrubs stop talking about the Kirbycide like it's a viable option against a competent opponent?

kthx
Oh, I don't Kirbycide...well. And if you can't Kirbycide well, you might as well not even try :urg:.

A rock to the head...now THAT solves things :chuckle:!

Well, think about it...Would you rather be sucked into, or have a nice, clean, rock to the head?

I've given up my long career of being a lurker, btw. Why don't we talk about the fact that Kirby went down by 3? I personally thought he was fine the way he was :(.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

kthx
It worked for me... two years ago, then I found it hard to Swallowcide again. Ninja Spike and Windmillcide FTW!!! =D

The best time to turn into a rock is when a Sonic tries to UpB Uair you.

I dare you to find a better time.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It was on the front page. Don't make me hit you.
Again, I didn't check. YOU said you went through many links.

I've said this many times, but if Kirby had a projectile, he would be top tier material.

Although Kirbycide IS super special awesome..
If he had Puff or even MK's airspeed that would be enough for me...

The best time to turn into a rock is when a Sonic tries to UpB Uair you.

I dare you to find a better time.
G&W's UpB chase off the top?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
AH! I remembered something awesome!

Me and a couple of friends were playing teams (Kewkky[Kirby]+LMAX[MK] vs Yubi[Diddy]+DFat2[Wario])... I uthrowed DFat2 at PS1, then SOMEHOW Yubi telegraphed it all and threw a banana waaaay over the screen. When I uthrowed, i got pelted by the banana and died off the top at very low %s. :(

Pros at work, man.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so I just read this
Edit: Metaknight is the fastest glider and I believe he only characters that can catch up to him before he gets to the other side is Sonic and Falcon.
Sonic is much better at this because of his multihitting Fair (GG glide attack)
And I realized....since our Bair clashes with MK's Glide Attack and usually leaves us in the worse position... what if we used Fair? Would the first hit clash and then the next two hit him?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
My bad, I meant MK's ground speed or Puff's airspeed XD

Forgot a word.

Well, Ganon and Falcon can use DI to alter the trajectory ,Falcon more than Ganon, and Marth's only sweetspots the ledge if done from a certain spot below and slightly away from the edge.
If they time it just right, they can grab us out of it with their UpBs too, though it's incredibly hard to do.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Falcon actually does have some good moves :).
Like his neutral B, right?

But I've played Falcon before, he's really underrated, just nobody uses him in the manner he was meant, his current stats call for a more defensive play, but people think by playing melee-style, it'l be an effective tactic. But the PAWNCH is pretty awesome. That's why I would never make it as a falcon main, i'd just be like, "Ok, go for a U-air out of a d-throw, followed by-OMG FALCON PAWNCH!! HYES TEH EPICNESS!!"

It's IMPOSSIBLE to play C. Falcon and not taunt, at least once, "Show me your moves."
Quoted for truth

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

But I've played Falcon before, he's really underrated, just nobody uses him in the manner he was meant, his current stats call for a more defensive play, but people think by playing melee-style, it'l be an effective tactic. But the PAWNCH is pretty awesome. That's why I would never make it as a falcon main, i'd just be like, "Ok, go for a U-air out of a d-throw, followed by-OMG FALCON PAWNCH!! HYES TEH EPICNESS!!"
Actually... it's the very opposite. He has very few *good* defensive options, and is more of an offensive character in a defensive game, and combine that with his lack of range on most moves, lack of good kill moves, and how much shielding can wreck his game, and that is why Falcon is low tier.
Pretty much his speed, Uair, jab, and Utilt are all he has going for him.

So, what? Falcon and Ganon users are too cocky to share things with us?

I second Falcon, you know :(.
I dunno about Falcon, but Ganon users don't WANT to share things, since most of what they find out actually hurts their character even more.

Top Bottom