• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well, then your male friend wouldn't be jealous you were spending time with your female friend.

And your female friend wouldn't be jealous if you spent time with her boyfriend because that'd be weird.

The dude would be less jealous.

Edit: I hate it when I forget to quote things, and people post before me.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Hiii Kirby board! I haven't really checked this out before but I've been a long time Kirby mainer and people keep telling me to check the boards in order to get better. I see that JoWii posts here which is cool. Anywho, just wanted to say hi. I'll probably subscribe to this now and see what's going on with the Kirby community.

About using rock topic:

I know that rock is pretty terribad but I still use it. I don't use it as much as I use to but I still think it's viable ingame. Definitely good with mindgames. I short-hop rock sometimes and it catches people off guard and the knock back is good and then bair out of it. I use it against MK when I predict they'll do their up B move....isn't that ok? I saw JoWii use it as a ledgeguard as well and I've picked that up especially in teams. I've gotten plenty of kills that way. Plus it's fine if you don't land with rock. Rock to a bair close to the ground...also people in StL have decided to call my rock to air hammer the "Brawleen combo". (You people probably already do this but if not) Yes it's totally punishable BUT I will learn to master it and laugh at all those that laugh at me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Stone is usable. There is usually a better option, but you can use it if you're confident you will outpredict your opponent. More times than not, though, you'll get punished for it.

It's particularly safe on stages like Delfino, with all the slants, or in the glitch spots like the right side of Pictochat.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Thumbs up to radium for knowing his periodic elements.

... Or his fave indie band, whichever it is. Never heard their songs though.

... The element has an awesome history behind it though.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Thumbs up to radium for knowing her periodic elements.

... Or her fave indie band, whichever it is. Never heard their songs though.

... The element has an awesome history behind it though.
*ahem* Fixed....

Anyways, Thanks! yeah...it's because of the element. Had chemistry in HS at the time and my nickname then was RaRa and the element's abbr. is Ra and the atomic number is 88 hence Radium88 = RaRa = me

And the band actually contacted me when I had made a blog. They said cool name. Haha they are something I would listen to now because you made me remember that. Back then I was more into harder alternative music. Now I listen to pretty much anything.

http://popup.lala.com/popup/2810527685447778441
http://popup.lala.com/popup/2810527676857919254

@ Asdioh: Oh I definitely know it's punishable...but I still catch people off guard but I use to do it too many times. Now I do it mostly in dubs and maybe once or twice in singles.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
A girl that mains Kirby. <333

Wait... *checks her profile to see if this is legal*

!

<33

jk kinda

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Hello radium! Welcome to the Kirby boards (and lol @ Asdioh).

So, um, Kewkky. I think the right way to go about this is to go back in time and make a clone of her a few months before birth. Unless she and the clone get in a fight about who gets to do what.

...if that happens, then you sort of wasted several hundred thousand dollars going further than anyone else into one of the most controversial topics ever. But hey, at least you'll have a time machine.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I don't want them to break up, though, I want it all to work out perfectly. It's just (insert the word here) that I won't be able to do the stuff I usually did before for fun with my best friend, cuz most of the stuff, when in a relationship, would induce lots of jealousy and who knows when they would want some 'alone time'... Why did my best friend have to be a girl? looots of fun times, though D:
I feel for you. Kinda. I happen to like my best friend but, I can't imagine her dating anyone else. Not that I'd let her do anything like that ;)...I'm a very clingy person when it comes to my friends.

*ahem* She seems to be interested in one of her best friend's ex. Not that I blame her, he looks hot okay to me. I'm just really, really, jealous.

More reason why you should never date your best friend :dizzy:. Complicates things when you break up.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
JoWii, you certainly don't know anything about Kirby-cides. I've never seen you do it... nope, not ever!
Ohhh Snap!
Are you just going to take that?
Dayuuum, JoWii got served!

That's about as black as I'm going to get :(

Alright alright. I leave for like five minutes to go to a smashfest and people are slandering my name. MMM = Will. I don't even know if there's a # invented for how many times he's seen me Kirbicide when I was in the Midwest.

Kirbicide = Answer. I Kirbicide, therefore I am. >_> I should stab you with a spoon Will for making these Kirbies question my legit status.

Edit: Rauleen!! It's about time you started posting on the Kirby boards. Will totally came in here and said I don't ever kirbicide T_T. I think I'm going to No Koast 3 btw!
Edit2: I'm uploading a vid to youtube. It's horribad quality....like...being horrifying how bad it is. At the same time, it's not about quality of vid, just look @ it and see if you have any tips for me. (I'll have the url tomorrow, or later.)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nooo, I don't mean that I want to date her! I mean that we used to do all sorts of awesome stuff, but I won't be able to do so now because she's going out with someone, and it would seem like the wrong things to do while she's in a relationship, much less a relationship with a guy who hangs out with us... So it's lots of uncomfortable situations now, and I'll have nothing to do with her for a long while (since they're starting up and all).

So, I'll be very bored for the next month or so. :mad:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
****ING SNOWDAY *****ES. WE FINALLY GOT A ****ING SNOW DAY.

The superintendent has been ******** and not given us any snow days, but I think she can't refuse an inch of snow...HANGING OFF THE TREES.

Also, the radio is on in the background and I definitely just heard "Never Gonna Give You Up." I'm confused.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Alright alright. I leave for like five minutes to go to a smashfest and people are slandering my name. MMM = Will. I don't even know if there's a # invented for how many times he's seen me Kirbicide when I was in the Midwest.

Kirbicide = Answer. I Kirbicide, therefore I am. >_> I should stab you with a spoon Will for making these Kirbies question my legit status.

Edit: Rauleen!! It's about time you started posting on the Kirby boards. Will totally came in here and said I don't ever kirbicide T_T. I think I'm going to No Koast 3 btw!
Edit2: I'm uploading a vid to youtube. It's horribad quality....like...being horrifying how bad it is. At the same time, it's not about quality of vid, just look @ it and see if you have any tips for me. (I'll have the url tomorrow, or later.)
Iknorite?! Yay!!! Going to No Koast?! Awesome sauce! You still have that hat right....? I'm not saying bring it or anything but you didn't throw it away as soon as you got home? Still working on the Kirbycide thing (Yeah, a kirby who doesn't kirbycide...imagine that...) but dittos at NoKoast! Or I will fsmash you

*sigh* JoWii was like the master of Kirbycides and I hated him....Because he even Kirbycided me in Kirby dittos! Blerg....

@ girl drama: B!+ches always be trippin and men always be stupid. Sorry. Hahaha....maybe that's why I'm alone...

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
****ING SNOWDAY *****ES. WE FINALLY GOT A ****ING SNOW DAY.
I had like, 3 this month, and got out early today.

B!+ches always be trippin and men always be stupid. Sorry. Hahaha....maybe that's why I'm alone...
Word

Wait a sec, I'm a guy...

hmmm.

I

dunno.

You could get a sex change, I guess. :/
You silly fox main (wth...), that's not the asnswer, KIRBICIDE IS THE ANSWER!

I hate it when I forget to quote things, and people post before me.
I feel for ya...

TaterSalad0811 said:
Can I possibly GET any more
AWESOME
?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Iknorite?! Yay!!! Going to No Koast?! Awesome sauce! You still have that hat right....? I'm not saying bring it or anything but you didn't throw it away as soon as you got home? Still working on the Kirbycide thing (Yeah, a kirby who doesn't kirbycide...imagine that...) but dittos at NoKoast! Or I will fsmash you

*sigh* JoWii was like the master of Kirbycides and I hated him....Because he even Kirbycided me in Kirby dittos! Blerg....

@ girl drama: B!+ches always be trippin and men always be stupid. Sorry. Hahaha....maybe that's why I'm alone...
I still have the hat >_> and I'd wear it too if it was the style I wear..
I'll ditto you just don't get all huffy puffy when you get kirbicided and I win....per usual.

Nooo, I don't mean that I want to date her! I mean that we used to do all sorts of awesome stuff, but I won't be able to do so now because she's going out with someone, and it would seem like the wrong things to do while she's in a relationship, much less a relationship with a guy who hangs out with us... So it's lots of uncomfortable situations now, and I'll have nothing to do with her for a long while (since they're starting up and all).

So, I'll be very bored for the next month or so. :mad:
So, what did you use to full around with her or something?
Or that you two were really comfortable with each other and now that she's dating someone it'd be....hard to explain, to those who didn't understand, how you two are around each other?

Either way. Girls suck. And not Kirby suck. Just normal suck. That's why I have a girlfriend; because sucking is THE ANSWER.

In other news,... http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpe182#p/a/u/0/twRLj8CM1fU Don't complain about the quality, next week I'll have legit ones up.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Zomg, that was sooo racist. Hahaha

Does it matter about the rick roll stuff? Why does it need to get banned?

@ Asdioh: Lawl....I haven't met you yet? For some reason I thought I've seen your name somewhere at a tournament...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zomg, that was sooo racist. Hahaha

Does it matter about the rick roll stuff? Why does it need to get banned?

@ Asdioh: Lawl....I haven't met you yet? For some reason I thought I've seen your name somewhere at a tournament...
You guys are joking about rick roll being banned right? What is this "credit" crap you're talking about?

I dunno Radium, I've only been to Indiana tourneys, a number of Ohio ones (Springfield mostly) and one Michigan one.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I went to Kakuna Matata 3 and VGbootcamp. So far those are the only 2 I've gone to in IN/OH. Maybe I've just seen you post in the thread? I dunno oh well.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Kirbicides in dittos? Let me give you a tip: Mash out and mash jump. The would-be Kirbicider gets footstooled.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Oh, look. Another '07er with low post count.

*high fives*
Lawl I actually didn't start paying attention to this forum until Jan '09. I found the forum in '07 for my bf at the time. I wanted him to get into the tournament scene to see where his skill levels were at bec I thought he was really good. Then he made his own account and then I forgot about this until I decided to get into the competitive side.

Kirbicides in dittos? Let me give you a tip: Mash out and mash jump. The would-be Kirbicider gets footstooled.
Thanks! I will do this to JoWii in our dittos if he ever kirbycides me.

*shakes fists at JoWii*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I just want to interrupt all discussions to announce that apparently it is now illegal to have a miscarriage in Utah.

Yeah, that's right. If you lose your baby in Utah, you're getting a fine/jail time added on to your tragic loss.

...Awww yeah!

Seriously Utah... WTF?!

Top Bottom