• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Sorry if I sounded a bit rude in my last post...it wasn't my intention. Sarcasm is really hard to sense through text and the interwebz. But if our b-air is broken, Snake's u-tilt and most of MK moveset are what? xD

Nice avatar btw :D
Snakes utilt is godly and anything involving MK...is something even Chuck Norris can't handle.

Oh, and thank you ;). I didn't sense any rudeness, btw, I've never seen a RUDE Kirby main anyway.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
WOOHOO! I got recognized 5 times!

Also,about the f-tilt following the f-throw>u-air, isn't that what the reverse u-tilt was for?
True, but they don't send them in the same places and thus get followed differently, not to mention you can SDI the Uair to get out of Utilt range, but Up angled Ftilt still hits.

Fromundaman wins, good post.

-I sandbagged against Fonz's Ganon in a moneymatch and still won. I also beat his Wolf in pools once, and lost to his Lucario, so I know he's a good player. Ganon is just too easy to block and punish. On wifi, I find myself getting hit by Uairs and various moves that I predicted but can't react to in time, and getting hit just a few times more than you would offline against Ganon = there goes your stock.

Did he seriously beat ADHD with Ganon in a match? @_@
That was like a year ago... He's gotten a LOT better. And yeah, he did. Game 2 out of 4 (was best of 5) and did pretty good the rest of the set.

Okay, I have a LITTLE problem with Phoenix Wright xD. But my name really is Nick though, I just like to be called by my real name is all :lick:.
Pheonix Write is not a problem, it is a solution. (My friend was letting me play it on the way back from Pound, and it is possibly the only thing that allowed me to survive the stench of M2K's unwashed feet. I swear the stench was stuck in my nose for the whole next day.

Also, glad you guys enjoyed my last post... It took forever to read through all those pages XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
At least you didn't get sig infraction..... one rule I don't seem to know why they put. >.<

Ladybug

Smash Lord
That's actually one I do understand. If your sigs -really- long and all you do is post one line, then your sig is going to take all the page space. I like how now they cut it off, but you get some of it if it's long enough.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I think maybe the mod was like "oh, the sig is automatically disabled because his post isn't long enough, so this viper guy is diabolically plotting to beat the system by posting the image in his signature. Better infract him before he blows up the internet."

Welcome to smashboards.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Yeahhhh.... I didn't even bother watching lol

I think maybe the mod was like "oh, the sig is automatically disabled because his post isn't long enough, so this viper guy is diabolically plotting to beat the system by posting the image in his signature. Better infract him before he blows up the internet."

Welcome to smashboards.

I <3 you mods. Seriously. No infracty.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just know the Jets ****ed up their great chance of winning in the first half >=(

... >_>

go Vikings I guess! woo Brett Favre being old! Woo purple!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
http://xat.com/TheAirRiders

The party is still on! We haven't had a ton of activity despite the free internet food, so I thought I'd make another publicity announcement. Drop by the chatroom around 11PM EST (It's around 10:15 EST right now) and there will be...female company!;)That's right! Girls on the internet! Talking to you! The guy who lives in his mom's basement playing videogames! Talking to a girl! Tonight!

bunnypleasepleasepleaseshowuppleeeaaase

Edit: Only a few more minutes until the female company arrives! Make sure you're there!

Edit2: The female has arrived!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is a Public Service Announcement: I have recently started playing on wifi again and am claiming myself as the bestest kirby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111(wifi)11111111

See my awesome rank at http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=41527

Can anyone stop me? And I didn't just lose to Asdioh last Thursday........

:kirby:
XD I like how your record is good and mine is some combination of terrible/horrible/super bad and yet we're clearly both "good" Kirbys, to say that least :(

freaking wifi man

and you beat Kennispam and Avarice? I haven't played Kenni on this ladder yet, but I lost to Avarice not long ago >_>

he lives in the same state as me so hopefully I can beat him offline soon >:E

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Haha thank you. I've decided to keep my ladybug avatar and just change it around based on the time of year and what's going on. :p

I know I'm going to get a lot of **** from people in the south about not rooting for the Saints... But I'm sorry, if it's the south and not the Cowboy's I don't care. :p

Top Bottom