• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Stop Johning Asdioh....it's not good for your health
*incomprehensible Viper English :p*
Ok, maybe I should word it better.

RRR might be better than me, but not so much better that my record should be total trash compared to his. I should ask him how he does it, maybe he can record some replays against some of his better opponents or something, particularly the ones that I lose to and he doesn't.

Better?

And here's some internet sarcasm I posted when I played him:
I beat you in really close Kirby dittos on wifi, CLEARLY I am the better player! ggs
I only john against players I know I could've beaten offline. MAYBE TRIPLE R CAN TEACH ME HOW TO BEAT THEM IN SPITE OF WIFI. >:E

And I'm going to my first tourney since June this weekend. *****es.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I went to an orthopedic place this morning...took around two hours, most of which was sitting around. Got 2 x-rays and the doctors popped a bone back into place. The novicane wasn't working. :(

I'm wearing a splint on my pinkie and it's attached to the finger next to it, both for 5 weeks (at least).

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Speaking of hurting bones...

I was playing Monster Hunter 1 on the PS2, and Rathalos (some wyvern there) went into berserk modem, pinned me against the wall, and spammed his dash attack. I got so pissed I slammed my fist as hard as I could on the table.... But I slammed it the wrong way (my wrist hit an uneven edge while the whole fist hit the lower-leveled flat topside) and now it stings deep within my wrist. :)

**** games and their pissing me off. this game is the first game in forever to piss me off so much. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I practically dropped out of the MK debates cuz Monster Hunter got me addicted, even though it's pretty old... The Wii one's coming soon! :D:D:D

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Wings + black hole = Scribblenauts in a nutshell. :(

On an unrelated note, Kirby boards are pretty chill/fly/slammin. Maybe I'll pick him up again......

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
going to a tourney tomorrow... wish me luck. :p

there might be a good player or two there.

"good"

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
going to a tourney tomorrow... wish me luck. :p

there might be a good player or two there.

"good"
COme on man, save some vids so I can watch you play! Bring a camera or something, even bad quality's good enough for me! :urg:

And, good lock. *throws away key*

Triple R

Smash Lord
I have a tourny tomorrow too. Like Asdioh said, there will be only like 2 or 3 other "good" people. lol at MN's small smash community.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
kekeke you guys don't even know what I'm talking about. bwahahah.

Kewkky, I probably can't bring my Wii, but I'll bring my SD card with infinite replays and hopefully save some on the SD card... hmm

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Why, thank you
-.- I've never been to a tourney BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH :c
I can see, I can't think of a single place where mangoes grow, AND I LIVE IN PR WHERE MANGOS ROAM FREELY IN THE PLAINS! :(

h by the way, listen to this guys... I was watching iCarly (the episode where Freddy saves Carly's life) with a couple of friends including this girl I like, and Carly told Freddy "You're both cute and geeky... You're Cu-ky (pronounced KEWKKY, and that's my nickname everywhere)"! She looked at me and everyone laughed, and well I was thinking to miself... "wow, are you serious iCarly?"... XD

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I have a tournament tomorrow too! Although I work so I will be getting there late... Even though I'm the TO. Hahha figure that out. :p

Good luck to everyone who's playing tomorrow!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
In all honesty, I live in some random neighborhood in the middle of nowhere (seriously, only farms and highways), and I'm in the most BORING state: Delaware.
Hmm, I'm not one who knows much about USA's states and their locations (I forgot Delaware existed... guess I must stay "aware!" *gets hit by a rock*), but you COULD always explore the forums and search for your regional forum. There's lots of players talking there, who knows if one of them lives in Delaware, heck even 20 mins away from your house?

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Hmm, I'm not one who knows much about USA's states and their locations (I forgot Delaware existed... guess I must stay "aware!" *gets hit by a rock*), but you COULD always explore the forums and search for your regional forum. There's lots of players talking there, who knows if one of them lives in Delaware, heck even 20 mins away from your house?
*walks away inconspicuously after throwing the rock*

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
My infraction finally expired, so that's good. I'm not going back to the Pika boards for quite some time though >_>.

I have alot of Kirbeh rep here, because I'm so freakin awesome. ME! Ninja Freakin Kirby Nick :mad:!

Is going off topic

I've got all the cool moves! And tons of money! And I'm the only reason smash boards exists!

Top Bottom