• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a list of all characters that Kirby can Inhale break > Footstool, and which characters can Footstool Kirby out of it? I remember this list existing on these boards at some point, but I'm slow in the head and can't find it.

Plox&Thx

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Death is something common to our real lives, but not so much our lives in a community such as this. Maybe this is the reason that a death of someone you don't know just seems so much more tragically abnormal when it finally happens in an internet community. Perhaps it was his age. Maybe we just wish we knew him better.

No matter what the reason, we will mourn him.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256913

Rest In Peace.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Sadly, I never met him. I remember seeing his name in places, though.

Well, guess he's meeting my grandparents and cousins right now, hope he's in the GOOD place.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Your birthday is 2 days before the most fake excuse of a holiday ever.

EVAR.

That always reminds me of the "Love day" episode of the Simpsons. Which is awesome.
♣ Just like Halloween. <3 ♥

♣ I guess I'll look up that episode since I haven't looked at Simpsons in years. ♥

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hey fellow Kirby mains
I was wondering if this combo has been discovered yet
I call it the Starburst combo
(grab+forward throw+upair+upsmash+dsmash+grab+down throw+side smash)
I did on a DDD during a FFA, it was a 0 death combo took him from 0-about 68 percent after the downthrow then I as able to connect a semi charged side smash which got him to 86 percent and it was enough to kill him...it was so epic...but i think he DI'd wrong cause a heavy weight like D3 should get killed at that percentage even with a fresh semi charged side smash.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
Hey fellow Kirby mains
I was wondering if this combo has been discovered yet
I call it the Starburst combo
(grab+forward throw+upair+upsmash+dsmash+grab+down throw+side smash)
I did on a DDD during a FFA, it was a 0 death combo took him from 0-about 68 percent after the downthrow then I as able to connect a semi charged side smash which got him to 86 percent and it was enough to kill him...it was so epic...but i think he DI'd wrong cause a heavy weight like D3 should get killed at that percentage even with a fresh semi charged side smash.
yeah this combo is known, but its technically a string i guess. pretty cool you figured it out on your own though, keep reppin kirby man!

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Lol, I WISH my friends would let me pull of combos like that anymore. Nowadays I'm lucky to follow up with anything after the Uair. Don't spam that stuff too much, or they'll learn how to DI out of the first hits REAL fast XD.

Though I love when people air dodge after DI'ing out, because it usually means a guaranteed grab or inhale.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Just so you know, Usmash>Dsmash is never guaranteed, and the D3 just DI'd that completely wrong/didn't jump.

That being said, that is a beastly combo. Do you have a replay?
Gotta love those combos that shouldn't work, but still do XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Happy Birthday. Mine's tomorrow.

By tradition, I should be stone drunk tomorrow.

In reality, I'll probably spend 3/4th of the day in the DMV to renew my driver's license.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Just so you know, Usmash>Dsmash is never guaranteed, and the D3 just DI'd that completely wrong/didn't jump.

That being said, that is a beastly combo. Do you have a replay?
Gotta love those combos that shouldn't work, but still do XD
Happy birthday btw dude!
Yes I have a replay but dont have anyway of putting it on the computer
Maybe I can send it to you?
But it was one funny match lol I wish yall can see it
It was a hack match one of the players made it so it was only kirby characters
Also it was a taunt party with one player trying to attack everybody
I was luckily Kirby, which I know how to use well and is one of my mains
The player with the hack was MK(in the taunt party), another player was classic color DDD(he was in the taunt party too), and there was regular color D3 which was the one that was trying to attack everyone.
It was obvious he had no idea how to use DDD lol
My kirby was the star of this match, I got most of the KO's
even to the point that the D3 tried to join the taunt party too
So after he got ko'd again, he started taunting...the MK and other DDD was on the top platform(it was on Battlefield) and he tried to do a charged upsmash to hit them while they taunted...but luckily I was there and thats when I performed the deadly 0-death combo lol....it was epic...the rest of the 2 minute match continued and DDD got ***** more lmao and we taunted everytime he got ko'd

Yall gotta see this! lol

Edit: Happy birthday Ladybug

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Thanks everyone. :) <3 It's been a good day so far. Minus the really cold weather and the rain.

That's the one thing about my birthday I hate. It's always cold and mostly rainy but it never snows. :( One day I hope it snows on my birthday. :D

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Thanks everyone. :) <3 It's been a good day so far. Minus the really cold weather and the rain.

That's the one thing about my birthday I hate. It's always cold and mostly rainy but it never snows. :( One day I hope it snows on my birthday. :D
Happy Birthday Ladybug, you're always somewhat nice to me ^_^.

It's cold where I'm at as well. In fact, I was locked outside of my house and had to wait nearly two hours for my dad to arrive and open the door for me :3. My fingers have been numb for some time now :)...

We should all photoshop Holiday Christmas hats onto our avatars :lick:.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
December IS full of excitement. My laptop should be arriving tomorrow :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and my mom's birthday is the 19th.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I hate dislike my family, everyone's birthday is in December :ohwell:. My 7 year old brother's birthday is on the 17th, my mom's birthday is on the 21st, and my 3 year old brother's birthday is on the 30th.

Mine is on May 19th. Yaay. Of course people who have birthdays on December have your birthday and Chirstmas to celebrate. And if your parents are like mine you'll have your presents split up on both days ;).

Pink murder

Smash Ace
In Miami... sweating my *** off &gt;.&gt;
I hate dislike my family, everyone's birthday is in December :ohwell:. My 7 year old brother's birthday is on the 17th, my mom's birthday is on the 21st, and my 3 year old brother's birthday is on the 30th.

Mine is on May 19th. Yaay. Of course people who have birthdays on December have your birthday and Chirstmas to celebrate. And if your parents are like mine you'll have your presents split up on both days ;).
☠
I don't think half of the parents in the world are like yours xD. My parents just take a gift from under the tree and give it to my sister on her birthday :p

That's funny, I also have like 3 birthdays in December xD.

My birthday is also in May; May 7th to be exact.

Oh, and Happy birthday Ladybug!
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Happy birthday Ladybug!

You may recieve your birthday hug from that one picture you took at AG.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I actually started maining ZSS before Kirby, when I found out Samus was nerfed beyond belief in Brawl. I remember that midnight tourney... My hate was boiling, what did they do to Samus??? :'( ... My secondary was gonna be Lucario, but I felt... Limited with him. He's got a good offense game, but in my eyes, his defensive capabilities were worse than what I expected. Then I found Kirby and whoooooooooooooooooooo...

I still don't know how people think Kirby is worse than Lucario. If both characters space their aerials, obviously Lucario will win everytime... Hyper went to a USA tourney and he told me that the players there are all so defensive compared to PR... I actually think defensive can be just as bad as offensive. Lucario has a good offense game, but Kirby's traits won my heart. :D

... I still main ZSS too, though. She is the (2nd?) BEST. I love overwhelming opponents, and feeling my fingers move fast all over my controller. She is what I wanted Brawl to be like. If she had a faster fastfall and a shorter shortop, she'd be godly and all that I ever wanted in a Smash character... :(

Anyway, Kirby should stay in A tier. POUND4! I'm gonna friendly lots of people, and make it so that I never have to pass the controller by winning all of my friendlies. :grrr: I hope they have some tube TVs (with no lag, Hyper told me in the tourney that he went, the tube TVs had some ugly lag...)...

So, the point of this post: WHO'S GOING TO POUND4?!?!?! I'm so hyped, it's so close, I wanna play all sorts of people! :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
☠
Lol. This is pretty vague personal info. :p

It's not like we're handing out our social security numbers as birthday presents
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Really? Well... there goes my perfect gift... All I ever wanted was to steal your identity!

@Lil CJ: Well, one of these days we should play and you can send me that replay too.

@Kewkky: I plan on going, though due to my financial situation, I still haven't paid. I'll def. be there though.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Happy birthday to fromundaman and SkylerSilver! :D

And thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. <3 Can't wait for my tournament this weekend. That's when the real party will be. :D drunk livestream commentary. Weeeeeeee!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I have never had a fun Kirby ditto. They are honestly some of the worst in the game in my opinion, lol.

Top Bottom