• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Gotta say though Bunny, considering the connotations each has, that's rather strange...

Ah well, I guess Smashboards is only okay with sexual activities if they're non-consential.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I have nothing against profanity, but I find it funny two posts right above this one got edited for it but not this one :p
That's because I'm the most balla mofo on the planet. And regardless of which came first, digimon is clearly much different than pokemon in nature. Still doesn't change the fact that digimon anime ***** pokemon anime. Pokemon games are autowin since gamefreak actually cares about the casual and competitive nature of their game. That GBA digimon game was pretty fun though. Garchomp slipped through the cracks in case you didn't notice. So did Blissey.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Gotta say though Bunny, considering the connotations each has, that's rather strange...

Ah well, I guess Smashboards is only okay with sexual activities if they're non-consential.
I have a limit, lolz. I usually say something involving Gant once every two days, although I did it twice yesterday. Then again, given to my location and my avatar, I pretty much mention Gant everytime I speak :lick:

They're alot of Pokemon puns, however some of them are really dirty :ohwell:. And if I can't post them, then they must be pretty ****ed up ^_^.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Dallas. Lee and Ran and one other guy came up for the last one. It was fun.

I'm the TO for the Dallas monthlies. The one on the 5th is my birthday tournament so there will be partying. Probably. And brownies. :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Lately I've been getting lack of sleep and playing video games less and less, do I have a problem? )=

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
no no, he's sleeping less and playing video games less, and pr0ning moar.

:/

poor viper.

Also my laptop is apparently going to arrive way later than expected...it was supposed to be in stock today, but now it says "ETA: 11/28"

>_<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Actually Viper... is that all that's happening? I ask because I was experiencing similar right before I plunged into a major depression that pretty much ruined 2 years of my life, something I would not wish upon anyone.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Hm. I've probably played about 3 years worth of videogames, and I've been playing since I was nine (I'm currently 15).

Videogames should hurry up and officially be a form of addiction, it affects alot of people already :ohwell:.

Viper, I don't think you have a problem. You're probably just tired of the games you're playing :lick:.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ninja, while you may be right, the way that sentence was phrased makes me think the problem is lack of sleep and a general lack of enjoyment from activities he used to enjoy, which are both signs of a kind of depression.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also my laptop is apparently going to arrive way later than expected...it was supposed to be in stock today, but now it says "ETA: 11/28"

>_<
Did I say today? I meant yestreday.
edit:
yestreday
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad:

And I like how I deposited a $5 check and got charged $9 because the lady that the check came from did not have $5 in her checking account.

So the bank charges ME for something that I have NO CONTROL OVER WHATSOEVER

And I went to ***** them out but they couldn't do anything about it

so I was like "**** you guys" and burned the building down.

...but not really.

But still, how ****ING STUPID is that? Some random lady insisted on paying me because I helped her move her out-of-gas car to the gas station while I was at work (gas station is right across the parking lot) and she didn't have any cash so she wrote me a check even though I told her she didn't have to. And she didn't have the ****ing money in her account.
AND THE ****ING BANK

ASDFKDJGIODFJGIODFJGDIOSFGSDFJGIJDFGD

I HATE HUMANITY MORE EVERY DAY

:mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
edit:FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad:

And I like how I deposited a $5 check and got charged $9 because the lady that the check came from did not have $5 in her checking account.

...but not really.

But still, how ****ING STUPID is that? Some random lady insisted on paying me because I helped her move her out-of-gas car to the gas station while I was at work (gas station is right across the parking lot) and she didn't have any cash so she wrote me a check even though I told her she didn't have to. And she didn't have the ****ing money in her account.
AND THE ****ING BANK

:mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad:
...I think this is one of those stories that would be made better by ending with "and then I found five dollars, thus countering the stupid bank charging me so I actually lost money. And then I decided that henceforth, I would talk in a strange manner, as I am doing now. For 'tis not so much strange as 'tis different. And it was good."

...Whoa. I think that got on the wrong track.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I lol'd at Asdioh's post...

... Cuz it reminds me of situations where I feel the same way.

Agreed.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
*Insert rant about how I'm a sucky unknown and therefore no one pays attention to my blogs about matchups and the admins on AiB feature stupid things like expanding the tournament scene instead*
...Yes, I want a featured blog. But mostly so everyone can read my arguments about stuff that's VERY IMPORTANT TO SMASH as opposed to useless crap like what regularly gets featured.
Yea.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
edit:FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad:

...but not really.

AND THE ****ING BANK

yes...let the anger fill your heart...

Top Bottom