• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ladybug

Smash Lord
skyler, you edited the wrong part of that post yo

read teh post above it and the post below it

also, lolinui

im surprised he hasnt shown up here yet...
I heard Inui name searches
Inui?

Also I go to offline tourneys.
Lmao!! You guys are *******s towards Sadaharu Inui.

Sadaharu Inui will be pissed :D
Hahaha OMG this is why I love this thread. You guys make me laugh on a consistant basis. :D <3 Kirby boards.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Awesome to know Chu still plays Kirby!

... And, I will be very incredibly noticeable in Pound4. I have a hat with my name on it sown in, and will probably have a shirt with it (which will be noticeable if i don't wear a sweater due to the cold, which will most likely to happen)... So, just look for a guy with a black hat with the name "KEWKKY" on it! I want to play with as many people as possible!!... ****, now I want it to be Pound again.... My first USA tourney! :bee::bee:

... And Kirby does NOT suck. :mad:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
... And, I will be very incredibly noticeable in Pound4. I have a hat with my name on it sown in, and will probably have a shirt with it (which will be noticeable if i don't wear a sweater due to the cold, which will most likely to happen)... So, just look for a guy with a black hat with the name "KEWKKY" on it! I want to play with as many people as possible!!... ****, now I want it to be Pound again.... My first USA tourney! :bee::bee:
Good to know. Some of the PR smashers may recognize me from Genesis. I'm some Mexican dude who wears glasses. Some people think I look Asian with my glasses on, lol. Also, I had contacts on at Active Gamers so Ladybug saw me without my glasses.

So who is going to Pound4?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's the truth Kewkky, Kirby does suck D: . No metagame advancements in forever, no AT's...
ATs and metagame advancements don't make a character good, their inherent traits make them good. Otherwise, Mario would be higher than Kirby due to him having more AT=s and metagame advancements.

And we DO have an AT, and we can replicate it (but most of the people gave up experimenting, and I never got to fix my Wii): the Final Cutter ledge glitch. One of my friends (TLMSheikant) actually pulled it off while playing around with Kirby.

Eyy..... Kirby ain't.... even though he doesn't have much ATs, he still good like MK, he doesn't have much ATs because NO MK MAIN HAS TOLD ME HIS ATs YET!!! But seriously, MK is great for combos and so is Kirby, I think... This is IMO

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Unless I know that I'm facing an IC's, I always play Kirby first round because he's so farking adorable, then counterpick S tier if/when the going gets tough. Lol.

Going to Pound 4. Probably driving half of the NC PR'd players.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Providing I can make it (Trying VERY hard), I will be very noticeable too. I wear a penguin hat, which itself has a monocle and a top hat, and, if I get around to making one/making my GF make me one, a pipe. I wear only the most respectable of penguins.

ATs and metagame advancements don't make a character good, their inherent traits make them good. Otherwise, Mario would be higher than Kirby due to him having more AT=s and metagame advancements.

And we DO have an AT, and we can replicate it (but most of the people gave up experimenting, and I never got to fix my Wii): the Final Cutter ledge glitch. One of my friends (TLMSheikant) actually pulled it off while playing around with Kirby.
Link has more ATs than anyone ever...

On the other hand, look at D3. The extent of his metagame advancements is now they small-step CG instead of running CG :p

Eyy..... Kirby ain't.... even though he doesn't have much ATs, he still good like MK, he doesn't have much ATs because NO MK MAIN HAS TOLD ME HIS ATs YET!!! But seriously, MK is great for combos and so is Kirby, I think... This is IMO
MK has ATs, and some are incredibly gay... For example, he can go INSIDE the Halberd ship and attack you through the floor, or on Castle Siege how he can make the floor appear above you during the transformation (When you're between phases).

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
MK has ATs, and some are incredibly gay... For example, he can go INSIDE the Halberd ship and attack you through the floor, or on Castle Siege how he can make the floor appear above you during the transformation (When you're between phases).
Well it is his ship. 3:< Are those even ATs or stage gimmicks like the ones Kirby has? xD I don't consider them to be the same.

I say Inui as "Een-you-ee".

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
A bit of both I guess.

They are stage specific, but also character specific, and considering how hard they are to pull off, they are definitely worth the "ADVANCED technique" title, since that is what they are.

That being said, either way I am done going Halberd vs any MK I know can pull that off. Being unable to hit them while they can still hit me for like 2 minutes sucks. Oh, and did I mention from inside the stage, SL cancels on the platform?

If you want more on the lines of what you're thinking of:
He had another less useful one where he can make his SL get a little extra vertical distance if I remember correctly, and there's the completely lagless SL (It's not what most MKs do and is pretty much unpunishable. Not sure what exactly the difference in inputs is though.)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So here's some vids of Chu repping Kirby in dubz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qav8LFpcGA (LOL @ Ally getting Omnigayed! Hey Inui, if you name search, WTF happened that last stock? Just give up?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8uErWx8izU (Brinstar seems an odd choice vs these two, but it worked.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGg0dKS_xZY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4NcO9W7vM8

Also .AC., that was kind of your own fault. You were way too predictable at the end (didn't watch the whole thing.). A single jump or UpB would have stopped that.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
EDIT.mario iras a pound4? como llegare a wintergamefest si tu no me llevas D:?
No sei wei. Tal ves vaya, es que nunca he visto la nieve en mi vida. Si puedo pegarle en las pelotas a alguien con una bola de nieve y despues hacerle 3 stock con Kirby mi proposito de existir se habra cumplido.

Si no voy a Pound4 yo te llevare a UCSD en un ceburro y te tendre tu propio livestream. :)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
@fromundaman: It's the famous Inui rage quit. Happens to him all the time in Texas. Especially if you take him to Pictochat or Japes. Hahahahahaha.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
@fromundaman: It's the famous Inui rage quit. Happens to him all the time in Texas. Especially if you take him to Pictochat or Japes. Hahahahahaha.
Oh haha. I wasn't familiar with it; most likely because I haven't played him/watched any of his matches before.

Oh, and here's 2 more, doubles again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Og8BoHAFyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7DWLoTa_iM

@Tiersie: The only singles I saw him put up were Grand finals (though I haven't watched those yet). Did he put any of Boss or Chu?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I love using Mario's Cape backwards to reflect, too cool. <3

I'm lost on what Bubble Hitbox means. =P

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's just a hack that makes hitboxes visible, so as to see exactly how far they reach, instead of 'approximately' how far.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I missed Mario's broken cape from Melee :(. But of course, reverse reverse Falcon Pawnching is probably the most epical combo with that thing, IMO :lick:. I managed to pull it off today with my friends and I pawnched two other opponents to their deaths. It was the most epic moment I've ever had, and probably will be the very best

Yes, :043:you my best brawling moment<3.

BBQTV

Smash Master
this is definitely a hurricane of puns but i cant tell if it goes to incredibly lame pun

Top Bottom