• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Star, I have to say, for someone who doesn't attend tournies, you're really cocky :p

I mean seriously... 3 stock?!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, a lot of Kirby users in general are pretty cocky. I dunno why.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm a man, so I'm pretty cocky.

My rooster friends have been known for their cockiness.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I actually remembered saying this one time, and it's probably still true now. If Kirby had Snake's grenades, he'd be top tier, or top A tier at least.

There should be a tier for Kirby's copy abilities. I mean, there should be tiers or a best-worst list for items, the speed of characters, and the weight of characters as well :ohwell:.

MK26 made me lol :lick:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Star, I have to say, for someone who doesn't attend tournies, you're really cocky :p

I mean seriously... 3 stock?!
Normally I wouldn't say anything if someone picked Kirby in another state, but in MI, you need my permission to pick Kirby, no one that play's Kirby in MI is allowed to be name more than me. =3

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman
Normally I wouldn't say anything if someone picked Kirby in another state, but in MI, you need my permission to pick Kirby, no one that play's Kirby in MI is allowed to be name more than me. =3
That is not nice. :( I also lol'd xD

Also I just found out that I only post on the Kirby boards. I lurk everywhere else D:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, again, that seems extremely cocky.

Also... YBM is not from MI... nor is Smash64.

That being said, considering how close YBM's matches with very good players (like Ally) have been, it would take M2K-like skill to 3-stock him I think (Or wait until he's high and raving about how Nope is a Dumpling stealing thief who dunks it 360 Lebraun James style in the sauce, making him a bad role-model for children.).

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT MY STATEMENTS.

VIPER STOP BEING COCKY.

<c

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Nuhuh! I got the 4300th post. Bwahaha. :p

Ike players are bad. Or at least a certain one is... Bunny I'm sure you're aware of who I'm talking about...

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
You didn't claim it in time ;). Ike players do have a sense of cockyness, I mean, Ike was after all, the most used character when Brawl came out. Perhaps because he fights for his friends :lick:.

Dedede players have that sense as well, especially the ones that rely on his chain grab in order to win :).

We can go on and on, but pretty much anyone who's played Brawl has a sense of cockiness at one point in their life -_-.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Everyone shut up and look at a cute but poorly-rendered picture of Vulpix and Ninetales.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
☠
What the...

You know what, come to think of it... most kirby's I know are in fact cocky O_O
Tis a Kirby thing.
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Indeed. I can think of like 5 off of the top of my head right now.

Ike players are bad. Or at least a certain one is... Bunny I'm sure you're aware of who I'm talking about...
Rok the Reapahhhhhhhhhhhhh. xD

You didn't claim it in time ;). Ike players do have a sense of cockyness, I mean, Ike was after all, the most used character when Brawl came out. Perhaps because he fights for his friends :lick:.

Dedede players have that sense as well, especially the ones that rely on his chain grab in order to win :).

We can go on and on, but pretty much anyone who's played Brawl has a sense of cockiness at one point in their life -_-.
Ike, yeah. Lots of cocky Ike mains too. @_@ Ike, Pit, Kirby, MK, and Falco mains just have the biggest ****ing egos, lol. Dededes are usually laid back.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I remember when I thought Ike was OP, back when I played on With Anyone, before I found Smashboards.

Stupid laggy free for alls >=(

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Ike, yeah. Lots of cocky Ike mains too. @_@ Ike, Pit, Kirby, MK, and Falco mains just have the biggest ****ing egos, lol. Dededes are usually laid back.

There're a few cocky Ganon players too, like one who thinks every MU is 95-5 but that he's so good that he can still win them, or the one who's name also starts in I and ends in nui. :laugh:

T-nuts

Smash Ace
lol n00b, Patriots are owning them, as they should.

they better not blow it now that I said that
i cant believe you live in indiana ;/

this game is intense!!!

EDIT OH **** REGGIE WAYNE!!! 1 POINT LEAD WITH 13 SECONDS!!!

EDIT 2: COLTS WIN, WHOS THE NOOB NOW haha im just playing but really

Ladybug

Smash Lord
GTFO gnes! :p

<3 Haha. It's ok. Cinci won today... And the Raiders almost won and an almost for the Raiders is always good... And the Chargers won! :D 2 out of my 4 teams won... That's not so bad. Although I can always hope for 4 out of 4. :p Or at least 3 out of 4 since one of them is... well... the Raiders. Haha.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Chargers did win against the Eagles. Local wins ftw.

Viper go to Pound 4 so I can **** you with Yoshi lolololol

☠
You know what, come to think of it... most kirby's I know are in fact cocky O_O
Tis a Kirby thing.
☠
Pika mains are the cool people.
Kirby and Falco mains are somewhat cocky but cool as well.
Lucario and Wolf mains are furries but the Lucarios are cool furries.
DK mains are muscular.
Wario mains are ugly (Fiction, DMG and fox proof enough)
Ganon, ICs, DDD and ROB mains are hit or miss.
Sonic, Bowser, Sheik, Fox and Yoshi mains have some quirky character traits.
Ike mains have no netiquete and aparently have no social skills.

Imma edit in some more. Help pl0x.

Top Bottom