• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
LOL

"The thousand nations, of the : persian: empire, descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!"

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Did I say today? I meant yestreday.
edit:FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad: :mad088: :mad088: :mad: :mad:

And I like how I deposited a $5 check and got charged $9 because the lady that the check came from did not have $5 in her checking account.

So the bank charges ME for something that I have NO CONTROL OVER WHATSOEVER

And I went to ***** them out but they couldn't do anything about it

so I was like "**** you guys" and burned the building down.

...but not really.

But still, how ****ING STUPID is that? Some random lady insisted on paying me because I helped her move her out-of-gas car to the gas station while I was at work (gas station is right across the parking lot) and she didn't have any cash so she wrote me a check even though I told her she didn't have to. And she didn't have the ****ing money in her account.
AND THE ****ING BANK

ASDFKDJGIODFJGIODFJGDIOSFGSDFJGIJDFGD

I HATE HUMANITY MORE EVERY DAY

:mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad088::mad:
Wow that sucks...

No good deed goes unpunished I guess... Sure seems that way sometimes...

Also, A1, this is more interesting/unfortunate in that it actually happened, whereas MU discussion methods is kind of a debate that has been around for quite some time now...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well, I got the $5 earlier today, and the ladies at the bank...well, they'll give some sympathy to me :ike:

They're trying to contact the higher-ups and get me my $9 back :3

MU discussions are dumb
"Kirby has Bair and Fsmash gg"
"also spit, rather than swallow, because you can kirbycide kthx"

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Also, A1, this is more interesting/unfortunate in that it actually happened, whereas MU discussion methods is kind of a debate that has been around for quite some time now...
It's just me getting angry that no one ever pays attention to anything I do on the interwebz. D: Interwebz=serious business.

Though I have to admit, the computer thing is more interesting.

(Unless his new computer has vista runs windows. Then it's not more interesting.)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just noticed this place isn't as dead as it was before. That's nice.

BBQTV

Smash Master
my kirby is thankful for tv tropes. even though tv tropes will ruin your life zam

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Is this "waht are you thankful for" question regularly asked at thanksgiving? Because if so thanksgiving really seems more annoying than cool.

We don't have thanksgiving here btw.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It's called Black Friday because it's in reference to economic speak. It's hoping to get stores into "the black" instead of "the red". Which, half the time is really true since you can sometimes (being a manager I know this), make double what you've made all year till this point on Black Friday. It's CRAZY. I once had to carry a 100,000+ dollar deposit to the deposit place. It took me about an hour to count all of it to make sure I had the right amount.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm thankful it's over. Pilgrims, indians and history are cool and all, but limiting my freedom by being forced to spend the day with my family just to eat turkey at the end (we can buy turkey whenever anyway), is a waste of my time...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but does the Omnigay work with Kirby's Uthrow too?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171650
Yes it does.

I'm thankful to have gotten a day off, as well as my GF's Amazon shopping cart of B-day presents for me (A new controller, Viewtiful Joe 2, and a 36 pack of condoms. This will be a good birthday indeed :laugh: ).

I'm not thankful for... working in an hour or so...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm thankful for MY ****ING LAPTOP BETTER HURRY UP AND ARRIVE :mad088:

It's no longer "ETA 11/28" ... (meaning estimated to be in stock tomorrow) and the order has been processed and charged, so all they have to do is ship it.

Now we'll see how fast UPS' "3 day delivery" is.

My dad ordered an HDMI cable for it, and its delivery started on Wednesday. I just looked and it said it was estimated to arrive at my house on Dec. 1st.
Which means delivery on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, and arrival on Tuesday.

If that were the case, that would be FIVE day delivery. :mad:

But I'm sure it'll be here sooner than that. Probably tomorrow, in fact :/

T-nuts

Smash Ace
I am thankful for the laptop that was accidentally shipped to me. the tag says "winona lake, IN"?????

haha that techno chicken thing was possibly the most random video ive ever seen. pretty funny though. i just watched it on my new laptop.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I am thankful for the laptop that was accidentally shipped to me. the tag says "winona lake, IN"?????

haha that techno chicken thing was possibly the most random video ive ever seen. pretty funny though. i just watched it on my new laptop.
It's funny because all the UPS tracking thingy says is "Billing information received" and the location is Georgia.

@_@

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha! Asdioh, you have got to be the most unlucky person when it comes to deliveries.

That being said... I remember reading somewhere on the boards that someone got a laptop shipped to them that they didn't order that had a IN address on it... O.o

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I am :mad: at Newegg because I originally was expecting my laptop by yesterday at the latest, and ... it's not going to be here FOREVER :[

If only you guys knew how bad my computer is...

It says it's estimated to arrive on Dec. 3. I seriously hope it's sooner than that though >_>

Top Bottom