• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Kirby dittos are only fun if there's another player, either FFA or doubles.

Then you can have fun stealing the other guy's power.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Kirby dittos
Mario vs Luigi
Luigi vs Marf
D3vs anyone he can chaingrab well/infinite

most annoying matches ever

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Remember this tip before you start any tourney, ask what's the prize before you enter and pay your money. I didn't follow that tip and I got very angry after the tournament.... )=<

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I never found Kirby dittos to be that much fun, since after all, you're going up against a character you know...well. Not only that, but the Kirby dittos I play with spam DownB and UpB like crazy, and spammers are no fun :ohwell:.

I only use downB to fast-fall, and UpB to recover get some cheap shots :p.

Oh yeah, I hate going up against Snake. You have to be REALLY good in order to beat grenades utilt ftilt HIM constantly :urg:.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No items, Fox only, Final Destination matches are fun.

...kinda serious, here.

Kirby dittos aren't amazing, but at least they're not like... Olimar dittos. lol.
Toon Link dittos aren't great fun either.
Falcon dittos are.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I usually find Kirby dittos fun because I'm usually ****** the person I'm playing. There's no good Kirby's in my area....

Long story short I've seen a JV 4 stock in a falco ditto before LMAO

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Some of my most epic dittos have been with Falcon and Ganon. You have seen epicness when you edgehog a Falcon player with a FALCON PAAWNCH ._. And as for Ganon, I enjoy having a thunderstomp match to the death :). I can't exactly spam Ganon's Up+B that well :ohwell:...

Of course, some players are all, "Captian Falcon's bottom tier, quit thinkin he's the most awesome thing in the world!!" and I respond to them by spamming Up+B and yessing them to their deaths :p.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Pokebattles are crazy fun.

4 person free for all, everyone picks PT, random character selection, and then you beat up on the people who don't have the same character as you. :D Or you get beat up on if you don't have the same character. Haha.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pokemon characters on Pokemon Stadium is very fun.... I miss the Pokemon characters only tourney, that was fun even though I lost to a Pikachu main, so close of winning but no dice. )=

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Viper, play Puyo Puyo 7 with me now, I need to know how the Wii vs Wii performs, so far I've been playing Wii vs DS and it play's the same speed as the DS, I'm trying to see if the Wii vs Wii has better speed. ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, Puyo Puyo is not Kirby related, (though Kirby Avalanche is related to Puyo Puyo), I'll get online now since I haven't played Puyo Puyo in a while.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kawaii Poyo, I could MM you if we both agree to not pay money. I dunno, but I'd pretty much only MM other character mainers, and not my own... I COULD change my opinion once I'm there if there's enough hype! So, keep me in your MM possibilities' list. Any matchup is good for me, especially Snake MMs... I want lots of those, to try my matchup experience out! I wanna see their faces when I do my guaranteed combos on Snake... buwahahaha (bthrow>bair, bthrow>uair, utilt>utilt>bair, dthrow>usmash [under platforms], fthrow mix-ups...)... HYPED FOR POUND4!!!

.... Hope kawaii poyo reads it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You can guaranteed bthrow->bair snake? o_O

Do you buffer your jumps after the bthrow? I'm sure a lot of you know this, but not everyone: after Kirby does his bthrow, he like, spasms...because he's like a half inch off the ground after finishing his bthrow and then he lands on the ground, causing you to be unable to react for a split second. If you buffer a jump though, after you throw your opponent, he won't land on the ground, and will instead do an aerial jump.

yeah

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
..... make that... tomorrow.

*cries pitifully*
No johns.

Edit: I have a huuuuuugenormous announcement to make!

The Kirby chat room (found here), is hosting a hugenormous party! There will be virtual food, drinks, people of the opposite sex who browse smash brothers forums, and most of all, tons of conversation! Best of all, this party will NEVER END!!! That's right! Just keep on coming into the EXTREMELY active Kirby chat and party! The Kirby chat will NEVER be inactive again! That's right! It will COMPLETELY nullify all the inactiveness by hosting this eternal party! In fact, you might think that's the only reason I'm hosting this completely bogus party which will include nothing that you couldn't regularly have at the chat just to make it less dead, but that would be correct absolutely ridiculous!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

Do you buffer your jumps after the bthrow? I'm sure a lot of you know this, but not everyone: after Kirby does his bthrow, he like, spasms...because he's like a half inch off the ground after finishing his bthrow and then he lands on the ground, causing you to be unable to react for a split second. If you buffer a jump though, after you throw your opponent, he won't land on the ground, and will instead do an aerial jump.

yeah
Yep, thats how you combo bthrow to other things: by buffering jumps. You can bthrow>uair guaranteed on lots of characters at low %s (or high if they're heavy), and you can also combo bthrow>bair to all characters at low %s and set them up for edgeguarding... But against Snake, careful with the bthrow>uair. He can't airdodge it, but he can bair to hit your extended hurtbox... Which I'm sure no Snakes do since I've never seen Kirbies string bthrow stuff.

I swear I said this a looooong time ago... Dunno where, but it was in one of the threads here, when we were talking about strings and small combos on characters.

Chu vs Korn at his Thanksgiving Bi-weekly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4k58CjiPlM

He brought it back so hard.
And they say MK can't get gimped. Kirby does a lot of that "impossible" stuff... Lovin' that there kirbeh!~

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!

yeah
bthrow turnaround fair is fun to do
i suppose a turnaround uair would work too

and even if they ad, you just baited an airdodge. fsmash him!

EDIT@vid: holy ****.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Kawaii Poyo, I could MM you if we both agree to not pay money. I dunno, but I'd pretty much only MM other character mainers, and not my own... I COULD change my opinion once I'm there if there's enough hype! So, keep me in your MM possibilities' list. Any matchup is good for me, especially Snake MMs... I want lots of those, to try my matchup experience out! I wanna see their faces when I do my guaranteed combos on Snake... buwahahaha (bthrow>bair, bthrow>uair, utilt>utilt>bair, dthrow>usmash [under platforms], fthrow mix-ups...)... HYPED FOR POUND4!!!

.... Hope kawaii poyo reads it.
MM with no money.....like a pride match?

Also, my secondaries are MK, G&W and R.O.B. if you don't want to Kirby ditto, but still, I dunno. I always feel bad about being the one who isn't using Kirby even though I main him.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Thanks guys!

Kirby dittos
Mario vs Luigi
Luigi vs Marf
D3vs anyone he can chaingrab well/infinite

most annoying matches ever
How did ROB dittos not make this list?
Also, why is Mario vs Luigi dumb? I like that MU TBH.

Ganon dittos are the best dittos though.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
MM with no money.....like a pride match?

Also, my secondaries are MK, G&W and R.O.B. if you don't want to Kirby ditto, but still, I dunno. I always feel bad about being the one who isn't using Kirby even though I main him.
It's cool, dude, use all the characters you desire! As long as I play with lots of different people and characters, I'm happy! And that MM with no money... Was a friendly invitation. But still if by then I change my mind and want to MM you with my Kirby, I'll letcha know somehow, lol.

MK, ROB and G&W? I wouldn't mind playing against all 3 of them. The more styles I play against, the better for me! And it's also good for you, since you'll be playing against some random Kirby mainer from outside of USA, with possibly a different view on how to use the character. :p

T-nuts

Smash Ace
lol. korn literally lost that match because he kept using his side b to recover with meta. even though he had plenty of jumps and didnt have to use it. STILL, that was absolutely insane by chu, mad props to him for one of the nicest comebacks ive seen.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
It's cool, dude, use all the characters you desire! As long as I play with lots of different people and characters, I'm happy! And that MM with no money... Was a friendly invitation. But still if by then I change my mind and want to MM you with my Kirby, I'll letcha know somehow, lol.

MK, ROB and G&W? I wouldn't mind playing against all 3 of them. The more styles I play against, the better for me! And it's also good for you, since you'll be playing against some random Kirby mainer from outside of USA, with possibly a different view on how to use the character. :p
Cool, tbh in tourney if I had to play against another Kirby, I would stay Kirby though. However they might not want to Kirby ditto and use a secondary :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm not gonna lie, that GIF was incredbily sexy.

I'll watch the whole video once I get my laptop.

TONIGHT.

:D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Late, but happy birthday fromundaman and SkylerSilver. :)

Top Bottom