• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I can hardly wait for Chirstmas to come, I'm gonna get my own wireless router, so that I can finally play Wi-fi again. I've been using regular Brawl since August :(. And playing Brawl by yourself...not so fun :ohwell:.

And I will wait until Feburary, when I get Ace Attorney Investigations. I am a Phoenix Wright fangirl, minus the girl :3.

I'm also not obsessed with yaoi. Lolz.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So, I got my awesome sex laptop, and I watched that video, and it WAS a nice comeback. He was getting ***** by MK so hard at first
which is what generally should happen if a good MK plays a good Kirby
but then Korn ****ed up and got punished bad for it >_>

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Last night, I was at an awesome math competition (nerd!). On the ride there, we were messing around with my friend's iPod, and discovered a few things:

In the genres section, all of the following are different genres:

Alternative/Rock
Alternative Rock
Alternative, Rock
AlternRock

In addition, he has one genre labeled "Christmas", which contains one song, called "Hanukkah Homeboy".

And this is it. It is the most ridiculous rap ever, and it's slightly funnier if you're Jewish and know the Jewish stuff he talks about.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Anyone going to Pound 4?

I plan on going with DJ_Iskascribble, and we need 3 more people to split hotel costs.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
This is Pound4.

I'm going, but all the PR peeps are sharing rooms in the hotel (we're like 18 total: Brawlers, Melee-ers, and spectators together)... Europe is talking lots of **** in the Pound4 topic that they will dominate everything, and I'm really holding back on ****-talking them back as a PR player... I want to do all the talking in person, with a controller in hand and a "WIN" screen with Kirby dancing around. :bee:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Dang, we capitalize the M in mod now? Gods of forums. Too good.

I wonder what god I am.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
This is Pound4.

I'm going, but all the PR peeps are sharing rooms in the hotel (we're like 18 total: Brawlers, Melee-ers, and spectators together)... Europe is talking lots of **** in the Pound4 topic that they will dominate everything, and I'm really holding back on ****-talking them back as a PR player... I want to do all the talking in person, with a controller in hand and a "WIN" screen with Kirby dancing around. :bee:
Hell yeah, Europe is going to own some *****es at Pound 4 melee.

Amsah, armada and zgetto got this.

Also crews are going to be legendary.

BBQTV

Smash Master
This is Pound4.

good **** zam

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
This is Pound4.

Heh, that's funny. Any idea how many are french, and how I can get in contact with them? I'm gonna be in France for 3-4 weeks, and I want to go steal their moneys.

Hey Tiersie, is there a European Smashboard, or do they post tournies on here?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
There's a whole world out there.

The Mexican Melee twins may go to Pound 4. Eddiemex cant go to Pound 4 which is sad because he's my homie and his Luigi will **** Mango's puff.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
We have a civilization aswell =O I know, it's creepy.

Aanyway, here's a Dutch Smash site: http://smash-bros.nl/phpbb/ Some of it is in English, but countries in Europe are not as small and close together as you might think, and france is a good couple of hours away from Holland depending where you're staying.

So yes I'd just recommend going to the smashboards page and asking around, I know that Paris has a brawl monthly that's pretty decently big and Europe is starting to become more active in general too.

Hope that helps.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
We have a civilization aswell =O I know, it's creepy.

Aanyway, here's a Dutch Smash site: http://smash-bros.nl/phpbb/ Some of it is in English, but countries in Europe are not as small and close together as you might think, and france is a good couple of hours away from Holland depending where you're staying.

So yes I'd just recommend going to the smashboards page and asking around, I know that Paris has a brawl monthly that's pretty decently big and Europe is starting to become more active in general too.

Hope that helps.
Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm going to be along the Meditteranean coast, so I won't be able to play in either of those places.

Managed to get a hold of some French players, and it seems it's all in Paris. Sad part is, they're having a big tourny on a day I actually am in Paris, but since I only have 3-4 days in Paris, I can't just ditch my GF to go play Smash.

You have no idea how much I wanted to make that a rick roll...
Haha, then I thank you even more for not doing so!

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That might happen since I'm not too active. Might happen. =P
You should be as active as
the people who are spewing junk about Tiger Woods.
I am :lick:. And I'm only semi-active around this board, mostly because I can't relate to the talk about tournaments
Even though I'm scary good at Brawl as Captian Falcon and Kirby ;D

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Here's how I am right now.

50% Kirby General Discussion

50% Rate Your Avatar

No wonder my post count has been increasing so slowly these past couple of months :ohwell:.
Have fun in Europe Xiivi, I plan on going there for college ;).

Ding, dong, normal guy in the house!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uu9Saumlpk
(The following video will make you laugh...badly.)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Most of my posts are in my local (San Diego/Tijuana) thread. I believe the PikaGD thread is the runner up. This thread has 3rd place in post distribution. The rest of my posts are scattered in the LucarioGD and random threads around the forum.
you're no god but i heard yo got some godlike *******
They's aight I guess, lol.
Karina please dont kill me.

Tiersie

Smash Ace

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wait... is Xiivi going to Europe? I thought the thread title was changed because I was going there XD

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
That's what you get for spamming Mr. TV.

Kewkky are Excel, MPD and Ling going to Pound4?
Ladybug are you going?

Top Bottom