• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm loling at the "2 santa hats" insertion. I either expected like 5 hats, or just 1. Having more than 1 makes me a happy person. :D

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Gratz, Tierse! :D

I know, doesn't it feel good? Making money by doing something you like?

... Now go study so you can get a job you like. :lick:

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Gratz, Tierse! :D

I know, doesn't it feel good? Making money by doing something you like?

... Now go study so you can get a job you like. :lick:
Hehe I will don't worry :p

If anyone'swondering I got 3rd in teams yesterday. It was a small tourney so we only got like 22 euros (30 dollars) each, but almost ever good player from the Netherlands was there, and it was awesome =D

Also yaay almost christmas.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I'm typing this on my new iTouch.

The keyboard really, really sucks. I'm typing about 12 words per minute.
thats why you get a phone with a full qwerty keyboard
like a touch pro or something (<3 touch pro)

Hehe I will don't worry :p

If anyone'swondering I got 3rd in teams yesterday. It was a small tourney so we only got like 22 euros (30 dollars) each, but almost ever good player from the Netherlands was there, and it was awesome =D

Also yaay almost christmas.
oxymoron?

lol jkz

EDIT: oh, and the avvi looks kinda...weird...
imma take it, but id like to see what itd look like with just a regular hat

pretty pleeeeeeze?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I'm sad, since I was completly unaware that there was a Phoenix Wright Mafia on Smashboards :urg:.

But I'm happy because I finally saw the Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Movie, even though it has been out for over two years :lick:.

But I'm also sad that Ace Attorney Investigations isn't out yet. The wait is killing me, I WONT MAKE IT TO FEBUARY I NEED TO LEARN JAPANESE QUICKLY :(.

...But I'm happy because I'm adding stuff to everybody's avatars and I feel special as a result :chuckle:.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
But I'm happy because I finally saw the Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Movie, even though it has been out for over two years :lick:.
YGOTAS is awesome. If only he updated more:(.

...But I'm happy because I'm adding stuff to everybody's avatars and I feel special as a result :chuckle:.
You keep thinking that. :p

Edit: I just rickrolled myself while waiting for my video to load. I'm not sure whether this is awesome or sad.

§leepy God

Smash Master
dang he beat lain? And you guys say IC is 30:70 why?
Your not the only who questions this match up. It seems to me that too many people are just scared of this match up. My next question is how good or bad is the Marth vs Kirby match up. I seem to have a little trouble with Kirby, not much, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
dang he beat lain? And you guys say IC is 30:70 why?
I actually played Bardull's marth a long LONG time back and i didnt think it was as difficult as 30:70 myself. I blame my lack of experience at the time, but i think the matchup should be 40:60. 35:65 at the least eh?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Ten more days until I get my router, and I can start playing brawl over Wi-Fi again :chuckle:! I've missed all the laggy good moments I have with my friends.

Also there are the taunt parties in Basic Brawl...I just need a compatable SD card and I can start making videos ^_^.

Oh yeah, I can see why we have such a low chance with the Ice Grabbers Climbers, due to the fact that it's two against one :mad:.

You keep thinking that. :p
I will, since adding five Christmas hats (That 4 people used as their avatars), so naturally, I'm in my high booster seat of a throne :lick:. And rickrolling yourself is always a bad thing. Unless you're playing an Elite Beat Agents like game in which you have to push buttons to the beat of music >_>.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
People think ICs are so bad cuz they only think of the theoretical stuff we discuss in the MU discussions whenever the phrases "Kirby vs IC" along with "is not 30:70" are mentioned.. Seriously, it CAN'T be that bad. Kirby has some ungrabbable options that would be pretty difficult for ICs to counter, as well as an AERIAL game, like MK has, that prevents us from getting grabbed... I don't want to go into detail, so meh. I'd much rather just play an IC mainer at Pound and be done with it. :dizzy:

I will also add that the Marth MU is not 30:70, ever, ever, ever. At the most 40:60 and nothing over it, and STILL it leaves me skeptical... We are good enough at both OoS'ing and baiting to no get ***** by that guy. Seriously. :dizzy:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This reminds me of that one time lain beat M2K and everyone thought the ICs vs. MK matchup was even.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
This reminds me of that one time lain beat M2K and everyone thought the ICs vs. MK matchup was even.
People thought that it was even beforehand. Actually what it did was make the ICs seem like they have an advantage on everyone due to the grabs, since the grabs were the things that helped lain beat M2K.

Of course, M2K came back and beat him multiple times afterwards. And what's the verdict in the MU numbers, by the way (MK vs IC)?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
since the grabs were the things that helped lain beat M2K.

he almost SoPo'd a stock off of M2K. =X

Of course, M2K came back and beat him multiple times afterwards. And what's the verdict in the MU numbers, by the way (MK vs IC)?
60:40.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So, Kirby can't be 40:60? This weekend both top Kirby mainers beat both top IC mainers. SOMETHING happened that made it possible, and the term "sandbagging" would boil my blood. : |

*waits for hitbubble video*

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol lain was having an off day. Chu hasnt beaten me with kirby in over a year (when i started learning ic).

He always ic dittos me.

We **** kirby and ic are even with mk. m2k has to cheat to beat us (gliding under the stage for 8 mins).

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
lol lain was having an off day. Chu hasnt beaten me with kirby in over a year (when i started learning ic).

He always ic dittos me.

We **** kirby and ic are even with mk. m2k has to cheat to beat us (gliding under the stage for 8 mins).
I "tch" at people who present false info to these boards. To shame, Tierse!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I played an ICs on wifi yesterday, and he was on the ledge trying to get back up. I hit him with the projectile of Final Cutter, which knocked him out of his double jump, and apparently it desynced him or something because when he tried to Belay back to the ledge, both Nana and Popo did the "ugh I'm alone *tries to Up B and only goes a few inches*" thing, and I won the match.

It was really satisfying.

Top Bottom