• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken Combo No Longer Exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Steel2nd has my vote for funniest threads on the Marth section. kthxbye

If you wanna Ken Combo, play Melee.

∫unk

Smash Master
wow steel ur so dum. ive seen ur vids ur okay but not gr8. stop going around like u know marth okai u play all safe boooooring u hav to go ALL OUT like my man ken.

and ken combo works. im not even kidding i beat all metaknights and snakes i mean i haven't played a pro yet but i beat my friends all the time and ken combo works.

ken is my favorite person cause hes the best melee player ever and the best brawl player ever and his marth is going to revolveinize the game.

sory this is a ramble but when i think of ken i just get all mad cuz theyrs all deez haters that dont understand.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Ken Combo is a string of fairs that ends into a offstage dair spike. But since Brawl lacks hitstun this is impossible. Nuff said.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
lol Junk i thought you were serious in the first paragraph.

Also, ZMT, hitstun doesnt exist? what about zelda's moves, etc? That isn't hitstun, or are you only talking about the slight hit stun for fairs?

*waits to get ravaged by knowledge*

sephiroth_fan

Smash Cadet
wow steel ur so dum. ive seen ur vids ur okay but not gr8. stop going around like u know marth okai u play all safe boooooring u hav to go ALL OUT like my man ken.

and ken combo works. im not even kidding i beat all metaknights and snakes i mean i haven't played a pro yet but i beat my friends all the time and ken combo works.

ken is my favorite person cause hes the best melee player ever and the best brawl player ever and his marth is going to revolveinize the game.

sory this is a ramble but when i think of ken i just get all mad cuz theyrs all deez haters that dont understand.
hi guys first post i totally agree with this person (btw i dont think he was kidding) kens the best player and i got to meet him at evo it was pretty awesome. i saw ken himself do the ken combo at evo so u guys dont kno what ure talking about. i dont get the hate on ken just cause hes the best in the world anyways u can ken combo ive even done it before and i screemed so loudly when it happend cause it was so awesome lol

me2king1xx0

Smash Rookie
1st post 2 and ummm this is reponse 2 sephirtoh-fan

wot do u mean kens the best player emw2king is and only him. ken is old and got lucky when he beat mew2king but mew2king is new nd hes just a beter overall player nd he can win w. out even trying nd he made a combo 2 its just uthrow 2 spike its not as complicted as the stupid ken combo cus it barely ever happens neway!

like look this PROOFS that mew 2king is beter player then ken nd should be known that way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1lz_7OC-zc

ken didnt even get ne % on his last stock

sephiroth_fan

Smash Cadet
okay me2king1xx0 i looked at the video and all i can say is mew2king got really lucky using the down b to kill someone is not fair almost like a glitch like wavedash and l-cancel and look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmzvwubtlD4 see ken doesn't use stupid glitches and is obviously the best marth mew2king (or should i say mew2queen lol) doesnt even play brawl well cause he doesnt play marth

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
The ken combo does exist I did to a default level CPU the other day.
Yeah, I did the same thing to a ganon in Eldin Bridge, but I am almost thinking the principles for the whole thing could be different....

EDIT: MY SIG WORKS! YES!

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Ok who are the losers that made new usernames just to post on this thread? :p

Btw we can call it the Ken string now.

me2king1xx0

Smash Rookie
umm sephiroth-fna after my proof i gave u i cant believe u still think that chump ken is beter i mean look at this vid its of mew2 king and hes beating shizwiz who is good 2 but noot as good as mew2king cus mew2kingstill beat him here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLDGiwUEsc

its 2 obvisus that mewk2ing is beter then ken i mean ken only won more $$ cus he went 2 easy tournments that no1 even went 2 specially mew2king and other good ppl ken is in like socal and thats crap mew2king is from nj who has other good players hes 2 compet ageinst so ken is sooooo overated

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Oh and I vote for sticky.

And what the hell you both talking about? We all know Drephen is the king. Did you see his Brawl Marth? It totally *****.

proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFMuAQkvVhk
look here how drephen ***** with Marth had the stage not tilted and prevent a sweetspot with DS, drephen would have easily 3 stocked G&W.

me2king1xx0

Smash Rookie
3xswords ummm whos the loser?? just trying 2 show seproth-noob who the beter smash player is

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
There is so little hitstun that you can air dodge before another fair is possible. Anyways...sticky pl0x!

sephiroth_fan

Smash Cadet
okay me2king1xx0 i looked at the video and all i can say is mew2king got really lucky using the down b to kill someone is not fair almost like a glitch like wavedash and l-cancel and look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmzvwubtlD4 see ken doesn't use stupid glitches and is obviously the best marth mew2king (or should i say mew2queen lol) doesnt even play brawl well cause he doesnt play marth
ok im tryin to stay calm but ur realy makin me mad me2king u obvious hav never gone to a tourney i went to evo i didnt play but i went which is definatly better than u. and i hav no idea what nj stands for but ken comes from california which is the best state with the best competition i mean look at evo everyone was so good mew2king would have lost first round. i didn look at the video because ive never heard of wizshiz or whatevr so it probably just noob2king beatin up on a little kid thats not cool thats mean mwe2king is probably mean to. i forgot my youtube acc but when i rmember i hav so many videos tht show y ken is the best but here is one that shows ken combo works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9UYHdL_fzQ there some proof

sephiroth_fan

Smash Cadet
who's the loser at least I don't have problem spelling usernames :laugh:
wow who r u random lol talk like ur good i broke my wii but when i get it i will beat u sory im takin it out on u cuz me2king is makin me so mad rigt now so anyways whats ur friend code

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hay Guys I Think Teh Ken Combo Si Stil In Thes Gme!!11!!!! Omg lol u Know When u Hit Tham Wit Ur Forward Are Mov3 Taht u Can Sorta Move Near Tj3m And Than Do Downward Are Mov3?????!!?!

WTF Som3tiems If u Hit It Just Right (I Dont Know But It Sems Liek Its Naar Da Edge Of Marss Sword I Might Ned 2 Test It Farth3r) Th3yl b Sant STRAGEHT DOWN!!!11!111 OMG WTF LOL I WAS SO SURPRIESD WHAN I DID IT AGANEST A LEV3L 9 CPU!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!

And111!! Stel Ur Mars si so BORNG!!!!111!1 OMG U Dont Tru 2 Get In2 Da 3nemy At AL!!!1!!!1 WTF LOL U Just R3tr3t And Stuf!!!!! Omg LOL U Ned 2 Liek Presure Th3m By Not Givng Tham Any BRaathing Speca!!1!!!!1! U Shud Also Charg3 Up Ur Smashes Da CPUS Always Run In2 It OLOL!1!1! LOL

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
Hay Guys I Think Teh Ken Combo Si Stil In Thes Gme!!11!!!! Omg lol u Know When u Hit Tham Wit Ur Forward Are Mov3 Taht u Can Sorta Move Near Tj3m And Than Do Downward Are Mov3?????!!?!

WTF Som3tiems If u Hit It Just Right (I Dont Know But It Sems Liek Its Naar Da Edge Of Marss Sword I Might Ned 2 Test It Farth3r) Th3yl b Sant STRAGEHT DOWN!!!11!111 OMG WTF LOL I WAS SO SURPRIESD WHAN I DID IT AGANEST A LEV3L 9 CPU!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!

And111!! Stel Ur Mars si so BORNG!!!!111!1 OMG U Dont Tru 2 Get In2 Da 3nemy At AL!!!1!!!1 WTF LOL U Just R3tr3t And Stuf!!!!! Omg LOL U Ned 2 Liek Presure Th3m By Not Givng Tham Any BRaathing Speca!!1!!!!1! U Shud Also Charg3 Up Ur Smashes Da CPUS Always Run In2 It OLOL!1!1! LOL

^ Hardest thing i've ever had to read

me2king1xx0

Smash Rookie
ok im tryin to stay calm but ur realy makin me mad me2king u obvious hav never gone to a tourney i went to evo i didnt play but i went which is definatly better than u. and i hav no idea what nj stands for but ken comes from california which is the best state with the best competition i mean look at evo everyone was so good mew2king would have lost first round. i didn look at the video because ive never heard of wizshiz or whatevr so it probably just noob2king beatin up on a little kid thats not cool thats mean mwe2king is probably mean to. i forgot my youtube acc but when i rmember i hav so many videos tht show y ken is the best but here is one that shows ken combo works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9UYHdL_fzQ there some proof
lollllllll u dont evenkno wa t nj stands 4 its new jersey dumb but which is were the real competetion is cus ec>wc all day allnight. nd i have been 2 a tourny i was lmost able 2 play MEW(not noob)2king in a frendly but he said he was busy but next time i will i kno it. but again i say it ken combo = worthless!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom