• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas, Iowa, Missouri Brawl Circuit Thread! UPDATED 3/12/10

Where should the championship event be held?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You can possibly team with a level 9 Snake. Of course, you'll have to pay $20 for doubles... lol

Dnyce

Smash Master
Points have been added to the second post of the thread. I will be keeping track of circuit points there in the future. Once the second event points are added, the feature singles will have the top 10 and doubles will have the top 5.

@ 4rce - you're sooo close, lol

Dnyce

Smash Master
Tournament Results from each circuit event will be posted on third post of the thread. It will also include the circuit pot, and may (in the future) include various statistics.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Great work keeping everything updated and organized, Fino. Circuit seems to be going great so far.

Dnyce

Smash Master
A majority vote was made amongst the Circuit Representatives on the issue of Teams Circuit Points. Overall we decided that the 1/4 was too strict and 1/2 was too lenient - so we're making it 1/3. Standard rounding will be followed.

Dnyce

Smash Master
After talking with all of the Circuit Representatives it has been decided that there will not be an event in August due to several reasons that I'm not going to point out.

We will work out how to make-up for points in a fair way.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Clel and I need more points! Add another event dammit!

...please?

Dnyce

Smash Master
SLAST v2 is a potential circuit event now; however, cook and nichole still have a claim for September for missouri's host.

Would anyone oppose having both tournaments be apart of the circuit or is that fine with the majority?

Nicole

Smash Champion
actually, what i think will be the best is for us to do a kahoka tournament at a different time. i havent been able to find a cheap venue, and i know kahoka has a good one. i think slast should be our circuit for september, and instead of doing the championships in kansas city we should do them in kahoka. i think that kahoka is still fairly central and is in a central location for other OOS players to show up as well, particularly illinois, michigan, and the like. i know that OOS interest is not our primary concern, but i think kahoka would allow for a fun celebration after the championships instead of everyone just getting the hell out of there. plus we do want a bigger tournament for the championships as well. so yeah...that's my 2 cents.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
actually, what i think will be the best is for us to do a kahoka tournament at a different time. i havent been able to find a cheap venue, and i know kahoka has a good one. i think slast should be our circuit for september, and instead of doing the championships in kansas city we should do them in kahoka. i think that kahoka is still fairly central and is in a central location for other OOS players to show up as well, particularly illinois, michigan, and the like. i know that OOS interest is not our primary concern, but i think kahoka would allow for a fun celebration after the championships instead of everyone just getting the hell out of there. plus we do want a bigger tournament for the championships as well. so yeah...that's my 2 cents.
I think this is a good idea. Plus, a big celebration/everyone being able to stay at the venue all night would be soooooo fun and a great end to the circuit.

Top Bottom