• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

SamDvds

Smash Ace
woohoo cant wait! we'll be leaving kinda early saturday morning sooo jesi will either u or david be home before like...4 or 5 on saturday

Jesi

Smash Ace
Rezo's 30!?! Happy Birthday Rezo!

and yeah, sam, dave and i will both be here, we have saturday off!

unfortunately i have a horrible cold so hopefully i'll feel a little better sat nite :( otherwise, no games for essi!

SamDvds

Smash Ace
oh noez! that sucks...take some theraflu for colds it works fast

hmm i wonder if buttershots would work lolz

Jesi

Smash Ace
lol i'm pretty sure the vodka is what got me wasted lol.

and I <3 theraflu... such an underrated cold medication

*sips on warm lemony healing theraflu*

Cups

Smash Ace
Did theraflu buy you guys off or something to act like it's awesome? This sounds a lot like some kind of ad. "hey try some theraflu to make it all better" "oohh i feel so much better" "THANKS THERAFLU!!" I want in on this cash moneys.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol theraflu is awsome...it makes u so sleepy u feel like you've been hit by a bus and u have to just go pass out somewhere...and then u wake up 10 hours later feeling all better!

and Z, last time i beleive jesi was already wasted before i got there lol

only1Z

Smash Champion
On to a relevant post, DYC and I * you like that **** cups, ***got?!* will be leavin around 3:30.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'll be able to make it this Saturday. It's always at the same house, right?
Anyone? Just want to make sure.

Edit: Ok, thanks.

Crap, nevermind, as much as I honestly wanted to, I won't be able to come due to circumstances out of my control. Sorry for cancelling at the last second.

Cups

Smash Ace
Hmm, don't know too much about WoW. . .soooo. . .why don't you switch to. . .Marth or something. That dude's pretty ****ing cheap, he should be able to get you through there without a problem. Just spam fsmash.

only1Z

Smash Champion
hurdur, I post in St. louis thread, saying Geno, blah blah blah. I assume it's probably Geno and sam, hell, maybe just sam finally going crazy.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Patrick and I will be able to smash tomorrow, so we look forward to seeing you all there. Whoever's coming, that is.

Bah, who needs ICs...

Top Bottom