• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
Ha ha ha, nobody from KC goes anywhere else but KC, everyone comes here. ha ha us going anywhere else, that's adorable. STL is lame. Worst city on Earth, lived there for 18 years.

Cups

Smash Ace
Good, now we don't have to drive to the barrio. We can just play online and call eachother on an 8 way call and throw insults back and forth that way. Awesome

jayray

Smash Apprentice
wtf, how is we gonna allow this thread to be page 2 on midwest forums, you a buncha dumb n****s, see ya tomorrow ****

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Ha ha ha, nobody from KC goes anywhere else but KC, everyone comes here. ha ha us going anywhere else, that's adorable. STL is lame. Worst city on Earth, lived there for 18 years.
I live in St Joe, not STL. And KC travels to plenty of places to play smash.

I was looking at Dyc when I made my post.

Cups

Smash Ace
STL was making false profiles and posting here, that's why they are lame. I wasn't talking to you. I can see very clearly under your name, in the section marked "Location," that it says "Saint Joseph, Missouri," as opposed to "Saint Louis, Missouri." And KC travels to tournaments, not to smashfests. But why not, I'll look at Dyc too. *grimaces*

darkrain

Smash Ace
I live in St Joe, not STL. And KC travels to plenty of places to play smash.

I was looking at Dyc when I made my post.
Yeah I was confused too. His post should have looked like...

Ha ha ha, nobody from KC goes anywhere else but KC, everyone comes here. ha ha us going anywhere else, that's adorable.

STL is lame. Worst city on Earth, lived there for 18 years.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
STL was making false profiles and posting here, that's why they are lame. I wasn't talking to you. I can see very clearly under your name, in the section marked "Location," that it says "Saint Joseph, Missouri," as opposed to "Saint Louis, Missouri." And KC travels to tournaments, not to smashfests. But why not, I'll look at Dyc too. *grimaces*
LOL you're Nick. I didn't realize that until shortly after making my post ^_^

Cups? When did you get that tag huh?

Don't you have a car? I'll give you $20 if you come to St. Joe to smash with me for a full day, and I'll buy you dinner too!

That offer goes for anybody in KC! lol.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Wow was that expert? You'll be my hero if you can 5 star that on Expert, as I can't get past the solo. :(

My wow game is going pretty good, I ended up self-twinking my Warrior out at level 29 via begging for people to take me on instances. So I had an elite set of gear and owned everyone in WSG.

Dumb *** alliance newbs have all twink hunters though.

Someone start a character on Muradin and play with meh. Name is

Tougher
31 Orc Warrior
Awesome

dmac

Smash Champion
i have a 70 warrior and a 70 priest burning blade, i guess i also have a 28 rogue <_<;; not interested in making another character on a new server right now, sorries

Cups

Smash Ace
I've got a pretty epic game of Defend Your Castle going on right now. . .oh ****, not anymore. **** it.

dmac

Smash Champion
my character names are Sawamura and Takamura, ignore the earlier chumps, you dont happen to play on burning blade do you deku?

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
I'll transfer to BB when I get my character to level 70. My two elite *** level 70 friends (top 2 PvP'ers on the server) are going to with me, because they're looking for a larger server because of the lack of raiding on Muradin and such.

So Z plays on BB to? I haven't been able to play lately because I had to format my PC, so WoW is actually installing as we speak.

By the way, alliance or horde? Alliance is teh n00b, phux those pretty races.

And Blood Elves on that note. Orc FTW.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey everyone im wanting to hold a tourny in SW kansas...alot ofpeeps dont know me cuz i havent been to many ks tournys but if u know any of the OK smashers they will tell you bouts me. they are wantin a tourny in ks. and i just happen to live here now...the bad fact is that im all the way down in the corner were no smash exists...but i am the only OK smasher in KS and i have a big house that can hold a good 50 people for smash... so ya...think about it...

Cups

Smash Ace
13 down: Brand name that coincidentally means "it" in Italian.
Answer: Essi

Thank you Charlie for making me hunt down a newspaper and figure that **** out.

dmac

Smash Champion
not many people are going to want to make a 6 hour+ drive, irish dude. we're pretty lazy, unless its a gigantic tournament.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well the way its looking i gots colorado and oklahoma wantin this thing to go down... im just needin the peeps to make it happen

Top Bottom