• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dan smith

Smash Champion
Anyone else find Dan Smith's post about dark not posting ironic? >_>
Whaaat? I post sooo much. (...in the Ness forum)

Where's the party at yall? Nah, seriously though, my life is a cage of torment. I'd probably post on here more often if I had time to go to the weekly smashfests. DL and I will randomly show up to one soon. I know he's got an urge to shame some people with his stupid DK antics.

C

coolpepper43

Ahem *cough* So yeah.... thanks DS for that lol

I've been surfing the Shoryuken boards right... I think I'm going to try and bring the world of 2d and 3d fighters together-OH ****. There aren't really that many 2D fighters in kc so i've seen but i'm really interested in getting some kind of popular fighting games event together like a mini evo haha. or maybe just a group of all of us over on a Saturday night. What do you guys think? Or would you rather not have a few guys show you up in some 2D fighters haha. I know Melissa's BF plays so they'll probably make it out at some point in time. Just curious as to what you think.

-Lil' Essi

HOLLY ****....666 post..

THE DEVIL IS WITHIN ME BEWARE OR YE SHALL PARRISH!!!!!
I have almost every version of street fighter for ps2 and one for game cube. I would love to kick some of your *****. Great idea!

C

coolpepper43

Saturday is coming up. So who is going to make it for smash? Is there a contact number I can call if I get lost? What should I bring? Is beer allowed? Lastly anyone up for a carpool?

Echo

Smash Champion
btw:
Anyone else find Dan Smith's post about dark not posting ironic? >_>
yes, i did.

lol tyser is spamming this thread almost as bad as the omaha one...

oh and Jesi I can teach you how to play Chun Li (assuming you guys are playing 3S), just do back fierce 96% of the match, and with the other 4% mix it up with random moves, its more than likely that you will beat all of your friends =]

darkrain

Smash Ace
Saturday is coming up. So who is going to make it for smash? Is there a contact number I can call if I get lost? What should I bring? Is beer allowed? Lastly anyone up for a carpool?
Everybody who matters. You can call my cell if you get lost 816.726.4901 the address is 6627 E 15th Terr KCMO remember to walk down the driveway and knock on the back door. Bring a controller and maybe a smash disc. Most of us are college aged and we drink every now and then, I don't know if anyone plans to get crunk this weekend though. As far as carpooling you could ask dmac or DYC, they both come from Lawrence and sometimes they drive separately. *shrug*

C

coolpepper43

Everybody who matters. You can call my cell if you get lost 816.726.4901 the address is 6627 E 15th Terr KCMO remember to walk down the driveway and knock on the back door. Bring a controller and maybe a smash disc. Most of us are college aged and we drink every now and then, I don't know if anyone plans to get crunk this weekend though. As far as carpooling you could ask dmac or DYC, they both come from Lawrence and sometimes they drive separately. *shrug*
Thanks for replying.

Hey dmac and DYC, would any of you guys be interested in carpooling? I'll pay 5 bucks for gas money. I live right on the way.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Hey I got years taken off my life when that sick *** **** was showed to me so I could not be the one taking a dirt nap early, if I go everybody goes

dan smith

Smash Champion
I just vomited...like...a thousand times. I've never been so grossed out in my life.

Now, what was that video you guys were talking about? :laugh:

Actually I stopped after the chick starting pooping. Still pretty gross though. I'm guessing the poop ended up in somebodies mouth right? Poop has a habit of doing that.

Who's going to host the first NE KS Brawl tourney?? I'll be there with my Lucas strats.

Sliq

Smash Master
so some guy asked to come and ahem "Regulate" peeps on street fighter III (from the shoryuken boards). My buddy however says he's rude to him all the time and that I should try and get out of inviting him (which to me means just say "no" lol) What do you guys think? Tell him some other time or what?
lol wut????

Jesi

Smash Ace
so some guy asked to come and ahem "Regulate" peeps on street fighter III (from the shoryuken boards). My buddy however says he's rude to him all the time and that I should try and get out of inviting him (which to me means just say "no" lol) What do you guys think? Tell him some other time or what?

lol this was supposed to be me! jesi....

and btw does Sliq live in KC? lol

SamDvds

Smash Ace
All our mini evo need consist of is Killer Instinct 1.

Chumps.
Totally agrees. Cinder Ultra Combo FTW! get KI and SC2 goin on and im there. also, are u guys going to viperboys tourney on the 20th?

Sweet Hat

Smash Cadet
The KC/Lawrence thread just got real confusing for me. Maybe because I don't get all the KI, and 3S references. What ever happened to the simple days when the only good 2D fighter was 2-player on Mario World 3?

C

coolpepper43

Could you even consider SMW3 a fighter? Anyways Killer Instinct kicks a$$. Who here has it? I would love to play that game again.

Does anyone want to bring a ps2 for Saturdays Smash? I could bring all of my street fighter games.

C

coolpepper43

We have a stand up arcade machine with a good portion of the 2D fighters available.
You mean a MAME cabinet?! AWESOME!!! Is it at the place where we are meeting this Saturday?

C

coolpepper43

DMAC, DYC

I'm getting desperate for a reply because the clocks a tickin. Can I get a pickup from one of you guys? I'll even throw in some gas money. I live on the way from Lawrence. If I don't get a reply soon, I will have to find an alternative way of getting there.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Lol@namechange! So....wierd. My name is linkw00t, and I played Link a few times...I really don't even know how to play the game. WTF is a Smash Bros?

So I was kinda confused about names, Who was the guy who uber pwnt me in Killer Instinct? Glasses guy? I don't know names very well. Also, someone was there who I only saw the back of their head the entire night. Probably Z, lololo.

Other than that I think I knew of everyone else.

Anyway, Guitar Hero next week, everyone must play, because Guitar Hero is ****ing great.

Might play some 3S during the week, Chad enjoyed playing a lot, he's always trying to get me to play 3S and I'm all like "Nah" so...whatever.

BTW what was this video everyone keeps talking about? Is it that Mudfall video? Where the girl is bending over some guy and craping in his mouth? Or am I completely obtuse for even suggesting such a thing?

BTW somebody play soem fecking WarcraftIII with meh.

Top Bottom