• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
and wtf i just realized this tourney in on a sunday again... could be the worst ever. guess i'll be droppin duece in the barrio ;D

Cups

Smash Ace
Is this the same tournament you guys wouldn't stop ragging on me for missing? Sounds like I didn't miss much. . .but hell yeah Lion's Choice! Actually, more of an Arby's guy. . .

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol...well i dont feel bad cause i didnt have anything 2 do with the eureka tourneys...but that sector 19 place wants to start doing some tourneys...anywhoo ill see if i can talk some of the locals into ditching the eureka tourney and coming out 2 smash w/ u guys

only1Z

Smash Champion
Someones behind the god**** times, try again.....however, I'm sure someone will still find them funny since it will be fresh and surprising to them.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Dang, I can't make it this weekend, family wants me home for when my siblings get back from college.

I look forward to coming next Saturday though, and Patrick and Nate will probably tag along again.

Echo

Smash Champion
phat it looks like people wanna stay up there friday night then we'd leave saturday night, is that coooool :O

SamDvds

Smash Ace
errrm i dunno if i can go anymore cause the singer i work with might have a photo shoot that day...but its not definate so ill see

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Ever get a surprise 600 bucks? I did! Now I'm out of debt. I should be able to make it this Saturday, though I've been pretty addicted to Metroid Prime 3.

Jesi

Smash Ace
lolz so nebraska is coming, samdvds and geno, phat gamer and othersssss it's gonna be a big nite guys! :D !!! bring your party hats lol

only1Z

Smash Champion
tell them friday, were you moving it to friday?! could just have a regular no party and leave at 11 saturday night~

SamDvds

Smash Ace
stl cant do it on friday, but were bringing myself, geno, toga, and josh...and a possible 1-2 more

Top Bottom