• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
I was playing Warcraft 3 the other day and this guy's tag was Edgar Allen Pwn, and I thought it was the sweetest name ever. . .that is all.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
ohemgee I play WC3 aswell. In fact, City of Heroes and WC3 have been what's keeping me from picking up Smash Bros lately. Footmen Frenzy *drools*

We have lan parties galore. So if anyone's ever interested in some WC3 KCMO lan parties, Pm me's. We have em like 4 times a week.

Cups

Smash Ace
Well I'm not that good, can only hold a decent game with Razor. . .but maybe some day.

Hey Dyc, remember when you got kneed and Phat saved you with the chain? Epic.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hey, would any of you be able to house 3-4 Oklahomans this weekend for Event 52? We were going to stay with someone from Wichita, but unfortunately relatives decided to stay at his house this particular weekend and he won't be able to house all of us. I haven't yet spoken to Dokkoise or Scud (the other two definites) about this yet (because I just found out and haven't seen them since), and I don't know for sure that they won't just ditch me and stay with Nopants, though I believe that if we could get housing somewhere in KC or Lawrence that they would opt to relocate. So, if any of you could house four Oklahomans (we might only have three, but I want to try to get my teams partner involved so it's a possible four) that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Cups

Smash Ace
****ing Ike for Brawl!!! That's awesome I loved that game and he was a good character. . .and oh yeah, tournament this weekend. . .woot. . .

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
aye DYCizzle, i might be up in lawrence around 6pm friday if you needed to warm up (in smash i mean...not like last time <3 )

holla!

Echo

Smash Champion
Oblivion and Guitar Hero rocks the 80s are currently claiming my attention.

I also need to renew my gold XBL heh.
yes. yes you do. send me a msg whenever you get it renewed

oh yeah and happy bday folks :p

SamDvds

Smash Ace
hey u guys gonna be at genos friday night? (thats tonight) lol

also, jesi, wanna team for doubles?

only1Z

Smash Champion
I got a truck on sunday morning, pretty sure dyc does too! What time we be gettin back for saturday?

Massive

Smash Champion
Well, appearantly I can't go to smash AGAIN this weekend. My Gee Eff is leaving town for like 2 years on Sunday so I need to bid her farewell.
Wow... harsh.

You folks probobly wont see me again until Decemberish, since school is starting back up.
Well, you may, if you decide to come to a lolRolla tournement or if there's another KC visit to a Eureka tournement.

Take care.

only1Z

Smash Champion
2 weeks too late I imagine, but I lost a bag at the UMKC tourney with, MacEwan, written on it, and a lot of valuables inside. If you happen to have seen it or possibly taken it by accident please get in touch with me on this board and some one in the crew. Kthx!

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Hey umm, Smash tonight? It seems my gf is leaving today...anyway.

Smash?

Also, after searching previous pages I failed to find the address again. So for like the 30th time, what's the address?

BTW
Quit talking about mario party ***s.

This isn't MarioPartyboards.
made me lol pretty hard. MarioPartyBoards just rolls off the tongue weird.

dmac

Smash Champion
6627 E 15th. Terr
Kansas City, MO

white house, come down the long driveway and come in through the back door, no one will answer the front door, no one lives up there

785-760-2942 is my phone number if you guys have any questions

Cups

Smash Ace
Holy crap totally forgot about smash tonight. My bad guys ha ha. See you next week. Seriously my girlfriend isn't going to keep me from going, I'm not whipped like link woot yet.

N64

Smash Champion
In a 4 stock friendly of Darkrain & Z vs. Dmac & me about a month ago, Darkrain scored 10 kills. He took 4 stock from me, 4 from dmac, killed Z once, and suicided once. Those were the only kills of the match. Discuss.

Top Bottom