• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
i think dmac is leaving out here early tho... and dyc isn't coming cause he has other plans do you have a car andy? haha....

Jace08

Smash Lord
I may come to your tournament. Can someone direct me to it's thread if there is 1? Either that or would you mind just posting where it's being held at and etc. here. Thanks.

Cups

Smash Ace
Holy cwap there's a lot of new people on this thread all of a sudden. This frightens me, I'm used to being the new guy.

only1Z

Smash Champion
It was the same way when your wave of people came through.....Many come, few survive, if even that.

Jesi

Smash Ace
YOU MUST RUN THE GAUNTLET!!!!!

or something... check out the smash kittens :p Right now their names are Fox (white) and Falco (black) but if we get something better maybe i'll change the names... :p

only1Z

Smash Champion
lolz, I came home to a HP:year 7 book when I got home monday, you couldn't imagine how excited I was.

Jesi

Smash Ace
omfg i just went to phatgamer's house and he ***** THE **** OUT OF darkrain OVER AND OVER...he's had nothing to do but practice while he's been at home....

phat's gonna take this tournament guaranteed.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Pleeeeeeeeez....my marth was rapinz that dudes......although I suppose that doesn't apply. Darkrain get better!? where is my sonic adventure 2: battle case :(

only1Z

Smash Champion
lol, I'm prayin he's a trophy character, or whatever the **** those capsules were.

*Oh man, Evil Dead 2 is still as amazing as I remember it being...

N64

Smash Champion
Months ago he went into hiding.
Now he has healed, stepping ahead into his destiny.
Prepare yourselves, smash community. Phatgamer has returned.

Jesi

Smash Ace
ummm iunno about your sonic whatever disc z...but... I WANT MY ****ING SMASH DISC BACK!!!! argggg >: ( thief.

smash is at teh barrio this weekend. phatgamer: show up.

Cups

Smash Ace
In the dangerous world of organized video gaming, one game stands alone: super smash brothers. Women lose their boyfriends, fathers lose their children, and young men and women lose their lives. In this world of danger and despair, one man named Phatgamer is king. But when a tragic automobile accident threatens to claim his career, he must stand against himself.

"You can't do it, Phat, you're too hurt."
"I have to, sometimes you have to do things that hurt."

BOOM CRASH!! ARRRGHHH. *machine gun fire*

"I have to do this, Z, there's just something inside me. . ."
"No phat, I love you!"

*training montage, tries to walk, inspirational music*

One man, one destiny. Jesi Loredo, Darkrain, Death Machine. And introducing Phatgamer.
*gets up from wheelchair, pulls out controller*
"Let's fire up dem games. . ."

August 4, 2007

only1Z

Smash Champion
I've never put those words together in one full sentence.....fiction ftl.

It's not a disc or whatever :( I need phat, to tell me, if it has been found or not at his fooxin house.

Jesi

Smash Ace
i would totally see that movie.
actually if you're done w/ paper mario and whatever else you borrowed from me that would be cool too lol

and i want some OOOOOKAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII did you ever finish that dyc?

Top Bottom