• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Well I'm not sure cause I don't know where we'd be playing. But it's probably 45min-1hr15min drive. Anywhere between there seems to be my average drive time to get to a "kc" event. That's not including getting lost, lol.

dmac

Smash Champion
so far the plan is to goto pyros aunts house on saturday, not sure what time... so kinda need pyro to post or call some people to get some info out. its gonna be awesome.......... i think z is even making an appearance!

Massive

Smash Champion
so far the plan is to goto pyros aunts house on saturday, not sure what time... so kinda need pyro to post or call some people to get some info out. its gonna be awesome.......... i think z is even making an appearance!
Sounds z-licious.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Yep, pyro smash this saturday, I think I'll have it start at 5 since the only person that ever shows up before then is SB, and last time we barely got setup in time, unless more people can come before 5, in which case I can start sooner. So if you can be there before 5 post and tell me, if theres enough people I'll change it.

Heres the address again if you need it:

7708 NE 75th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64158

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Also, pyro, =(
Shh... I'm working on the vids.. something weird is happening with the quality... I'm trying to fix it, It's kinda hard with school and everything... but still, no johns. I'll be working on it =)

Jfro

Smash Cadet
LOLZ well at least it seems like everybody made it back alright thats good

dmac

Smash Champion
ah my god i did so many mana fortress runs to get my final orbs for all my weapons in secret of mana...... so many hours...

CFMV

"The Marf"
Done

When and where son?
Strongbad has never actually mm'ed anybody. He just wants the attention.

I think I'll just host smash at my apt. again on Saturday night if anybody wants to come. Show up any time after 5 if you're interested. Address is a few pages back or pm me for it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i have mm'd a decent number of people, and won about half of them.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i suppose what you would consider a "decent number of people" is subjective, markis. since i've been to a whopping 3 tournaments, i haven't really had the opportunity to money match a ton of people. the only money matches I have lost were against chexr and kels. and people tend to decline money matches a lot.

money match me

EDIT: also, i don't see how it matters how many people i've mm'd cfmv.... lol why are we even talking about this

EDIT2: cfmv trolled me by saying i wanted attention?
does anyone else find that ironic?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i was just annoyed that i didn't get a single game in with any of the texas people. you'd beat me anyway, z. lol

next time i find your wallet on the floor i'm keepin it.... j/k

Top Bottom