• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
imma ride my bike to dat
google says it'll only take 5 days straight walkin. should be easy

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'd assume so since neither Charlie or Honda have postd otherwise

Edit: But we should probably call one of them to be sure. Does anyone have Charlie or Honda's number?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
KU SMASH IS STILL ON

AKA HONDASMASH

AKA LAWRENCE SMASH

SAME PLACE

SAME LOCATION

BE THEREEREREREREREREEEEEEEEE

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

dmac

Smash Champion
anyone looking to get airplane tickets to pound 4 should consider looking now, im dangerously close to buying my own tickets, as they're around 171 bucks right now.

CFMV

"The Marf"
Hey did anybody end up with an extra GCube power cable? The one for my 2nd cube went missing sometime over the last couple weeks.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Oops sorry CFMV I must have *packed it up with my stuff accidentally. I'll bring it back to you this... Sunday right?

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hmm this doesn't bode well for poor game-starved Ziv. Is there anyone else besides me, Charlie and Honda that can play on Sunday to make Ziv's drive here worth it?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I live back in overland park again so the days that I come to Lawrence are gonna be totally random.

Top Bottom