• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Wait what?

I thought MJG died to a sword skewering his alter ego in Latin

Smash Lord
Quote are you serious? PLANS CANCELLED? I guess i`ll pay for you to enter dude if you want.
Although having money for that would be nice, I think that primary reason among all the others is that I just don't want to drive for 8 hours tomorrow. Money isn't the issue here. To be frank I don't think you are safe having me drive that many hours in one day. Maybe I can do this next time if I can get fino or stealth to come along, but as is I just can't do it.

MJG

Smash Hero
I can drive a stick shift quote. I don't drive a stick shift regularly.

If you don't want to go, stop beating around the bush and say so. We have offered to give you cash AND to help you drive.

Your "johns" have been covered (besides your homework).

Your move.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
just come already, saying you're going to do something and not do it, cop outs don't make friends. let alone flaking.

Smash Lord
just come already, saying you're going to do something and not do it, cop outs don't make friends. let alone flaking.
just come already, saying you're going to do something and not do it, cop outs make friends. let alone flaking.
Well ****, I'm getting pressured into doing something again. This never ends well. And on top of it all I'm going to look like a **** no matter what I do.

I'd appreciate if you would keep in mind that I have no chance in hell of taking a match off of any of you. Let alone a single game. Find me a scrub, I'll lose to him too. You played me last tournament remember. Not exactly the stuff of a good player. I don't think I even took a single stock off.

I'll go. I'll probably spend most of the day doing homework, and losing.

Someone should bring another TV because friendlies are pretty much all I'm going to be able to do.

Rockstar be at the library at 8:30. MJG, name a place to pick me up and be there at 8:45-9:15. And be ready. I don't want to sit in my car for 5 minutes.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Rob I never quit. Just tested others for a minute. No permanent changes. Ever.

Really Quote? Thanks. Appreciate it alot. Ill be there early. Count on it.

Ares

Smash Journeyman
Well ****, I'm getting pressured into doing something again. This never ends well. And on top of it all I'm going to look like a **** no matter what I do.

And be ready. I don't want to sit in my car for 5 minutes.
el oh el..

DeLux

Looks like I'm getting timed out on getting my shift covered

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Yea Mr. Doom. Quote is our hero :D

Fun tourney.

Whobo3 now.

Quote and Rockstar are legit.
Good ****z driving and being hella cool even with all the bs going on in your life at the moment, Quote. :) Rockstar you got a Legit Ness. Feel free to hit me up on here or in the future for more friendlies when you want em.

Smash Lord
Did the KC peeps make it back safely?
Good ****z driving and being hella cool even with all the bs going on in your life at the moment, Quote. :) Rockstar you got a Legit Ness. Feel free to hit me up on here or in the future for more friendlies when you want em.
Thanks. God that was a rough drive though. There was a point where I was deathly scared that we would run out of gas. After I dropped ENSIS and Rockstar off, a bit more crap happened. I was soooooo tired that I just said screw it and decided to crash in the back of my car for about an hour and a half. It really didn't do much for me though. In the end of it all, I got back home at 6am.

I don't know if any of you guys are interested in this sort.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298484

This is of great interest to me.

DeLux

*Looks at IC v TL Matchup, doesn't see -2

Sword, who have you played in tourney from the following list:

Hylian
swordgard
God-is-my-Rock
Tsukasa Kasrani
Orion

That was the IC panel lol

My theory is you only played 1/5 on that list, thus why they think it's only -1.

Dnyce

Smash Master

Hylian
swordgard
God-is-my-Rock
Tsukasa Kasrani
Orion

My theory is you only played 1/5 on that list, thus why they think it's only -1.

Hylian
swordgard
God-is-my-Rock
Tsukasa Kasrani
Orion

Hylian
swordgard
God-is-my-Rock
Tsukasa Kasrani
Orion
LOLensis

I expect it's only a first draft anyway.

Top Bottom