• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
This thread is for the discussion of the Kansas City area Brawl scene, meetings, and events. It encompasses as far west as Manhattan and as far east as Kansas City, MO along I-70 and surrounding areas.

Ongoing Events:

[collapse="Monday nights @ Overland Park / Lenexa"]
for the forseeable future we will be having smash at Perfect Duck's (AKA Blake) house. his address is 12611 W. 81st Terrace, Lenexa KS.

the meetings will be from 5:30 to 11 PM on monday. brawl will be the main game, but im sure smash 64 will pop up.

all smash games represented

some contact info for me:
AIM: drostealth
MSN and email: drostealth@juno.com
phone#: 913-485-0664 [/collapse]

[collapse="Friday Nights @ Lawrence"]
"L Town Throw Down" Tournament Series @Lux Lounge - Meets @ wherever DeLux lives - Contact DeLux with any questions

Check www.facebook.com/kcbrawl for event updates

"McSmashfest" presented by Tony-22 on Fridays that L-Town Throw Down do not occur.[/collapse]

Facebook Page:
We have a new Facebook page created by DeLux! Check it out, like, and keep up with what our scene is doing: http://www.facebook.com/kcbrawl

Check out the group as well:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/kcbrawl/

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
KANSAS CITY BRAWL CREW

[collapse="Lawrence Area"]DeLux
Name - Philip
Main - :zerosuitsamus: :pit:
Secondary - :metaknight: :olimar: :popo: :snake: :falco: :marth: :wario: :toonlink: :lucas: :mario: :zelda:
Location - Lawrence
Phone number - (714) 906-6582

Bonds
Name - Ryan
Main - :snake:

Fragger
Name - Josh
Main - :toonlink:
Secondary - :lucas:

Dilly04
Name - Dillon
Main - :wario:
Secondary - :toonlink:

Daniel
Name - Daniel
Main - :marth:

Tony22
Name - Tony

Rev
Name - John
Main - :sheik:
Secondary - :fox:

Unity
Name - Tyler
Main - :marth:
Secondary - :falco:

BLame
Name - John
Main - :pit:

S14
Name - Colin
Main - :samus:

Kai
Name - Kai
Main - :pikachu:

Tony
Main - :metaknight:
Secondary - :diddy:
[/collapse]

[collapse="Overland Park / Lenexa Area"]
Stealth Raptor

Name: Daniel Ogran
Brawl Main: :pikachu2: :troll:
Brawl Secondary: :lucario::rob::samus2:
Phone number: 913-485-0664
Bio: Just your average autistic person making his way through the world of "normal" people. I have used Pikachu since the day that Super Smash Bros for the N64 came out, and will forever use him for any future smash games. I am one of the main organisers and runners of the Brawl scene here in the Kansas City area, and is also always trying to further the strength of the Brawl scene here for the betterment of all. I'm also its main info relayer. If you have any questions about meetings, times, or whatever tickles your fancy feel free to call/text/use one of these many options:

AIM: drostealth
MSN: drostealth@juno.com
Email: drostealth@juno.com
Steam: Stealth_Raptor
Facebook: Daniel Ogran

Yes i have too many IM's deal with it.

Ares

Brawl Main: :falco:
Brawl Secondary: :marth::lucario:
Phone number: 913.742.2565

DUCK^

Brawl Main : :rob:
Brawl Secondary : :random:
Phone number : (913) too oh six for on tree for
Bio : Long wavy brown hair, male

Brawl Main: :kirby2::random:
Brawl Secondary: :marth:
Phone number: ask
Bio: My favorite The best video game of all time is cave story. My name and avatar come from it. My time going through Hell/the sacred grounds in that game is 3'33.6. I'm going to KCKCC. I love smash 64 and main captain falcon there. There is nothing I appreciate more than a forward throw to forward air z cancelled into an upsmash followed by two upairs into a dair spike or off stage upB. Well except for more complicated combos.

The Scrub

Name: Tom
Brawl Main: Metaknight, :dazwa:
Brawl Secondary: :samus2:

Eggman
Name: Hayden
Main: :yoshi:

Get In My Belly
Name - Matt
Main - :kirby:
Secondary - :jigglypuff:

Rick City
Name - Rick
Main - :metaknight:
[/collapse]

[collapse="Topeka Area"]
Necrotic
Name - Alex
Secondary - :metaknight:

Japan
Name - Sebastian
Main - :fox:
Secondary - :zerosuitsamus:[/collapse]

Fino

Smash Master
Blake said he reserved the 23rd and 24th for melee; however, darkrain has it up that it's only the 23rd... and blake said he might just make the 24th gigabrawl.

You might want to ask him about that though

~Fino

Jace08

Smash Lord
Lol, that's a cheery opening stealth. Text on a screen just makes me so frustrated!

BTW you should include some brief directions to the corner lounge for smashers that are unfamiliar with the campus.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sorry i had to work so i didnt have time to do too many fancy stuff. ill get to work on it. and fino the 24th will not be gigbrawl lolol. that will be in june.

D

Deleted member

you baddies need to play more than 2 games each

since i'm going to start bringing KoF and GG you all need to get in on that action, broaden your gaming horizon *****es

AxioM

Smash Cadet
you baddies need to play more than 2 games each

since i'm going to start bringing KoF and GG you all need to get in on that action, broaden your gaming horizon *****es
Quote for truth.

See you guys tomorrow. I'll be handy with flyers for our tournament in 2 weeks. We're open to the idea of hosting a Melee division, pending interest from you guys.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Quote for truth.

See you guys tomorrow. I'll be handy with flyers for our tournament in 2 weeks. We're open to the idea of hosting a Melee division, pending interest from you guys.
I would go if there was Melee.

D

Deleted member

GG's today guys, too fun

you *****es failed me, you didnt get in on that GG or KoF action Q.Q

edit: cept for stealth cuz he did work in KoF

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll be able to come tomorrow, so arkive if you bring your games i'll play them for at least a few matches until i get sick of losing. :) my Iori used to be really good in KoF but i doubt i'm any good now. XP

would anyone be interested in setting up friendly tournaments at jccc like at cherry smash? i dunno if anyone brings a laptop or if there'd be enough interest but i personally think it'd be pretty fun. =P

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
i'll be able to come tomorrow, so arkive if you bring your games i'll play them for at least a few matches until i get sick of losing. :) my Iori used to be really good in KoF but i doubt i'm any good now. XP

would anyone be interested in setting up friendly tournaments at jccc like at cherry smash? i dunno if anyone brings a laptop or if there'd be enough interest but i personally think it'd be pretty fun. =P
nah there's only like 6 melee players. no point.

D

Deleted member

it'd be better if we just stopped sandbagging.....even though it'd kill me lol

D

Deleted member

yea GG's, too fun

jace loves the shines and so does fino lololool

Jace08

Smash Lord
Oh yeah dying at 5% repeatedly is too good

I envy you Pc, you're still living in a realm where Cherry smash starts at 5 and all is right with the world...

Lol check the KC thread.

My turn to edit: Wrong again pc he was playing 64. Arkive's shine is somehow just as deadly in that game too.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Oh yeah dying at 5% repeatedly is too good

I envy you Pc, you're still living in a realm where Cherry smash starts at 5 and all is right with the world...

Lol check the KC thread.
I found out ****it! So sad :( Jace I may be able to help you host that tournament, depends if I have to work or not though.

Anyways... Is anyone playing some games tonight? I need entertainment!

D

Deleted member

doesnt matter what smash game i'm playing, my shines are always deadly :D

Jace08

Smash Lord
Cool pc help would be appreciated.

Also you should come to our Friday JCCC meetings. They start at 1, but I can only show up at 3:30 b/c of school, and we play fairly far into the evening if enough people are there.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Cool pc help would be appreciated.

Also you should come to our Friday JCCC meetings. They start at 1, but I can only show up at 3:30 b/c of school, and we play fairly far into the evening if enough people are there.
I will once and a while, but I'm really lazy so it all depends on the mood. Haha I'll try to come more often.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
did you not read the first post, fino? don't start **** or stay out

Top Bottom