• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Ares

Smash Journeyman
Idk if ur just being sarcastic lol..but his bthrow is easy cuz u press back then immediately grab...and dthrow i can use the visual of pika hitting the ground. im sure u know this

I may pick them up just for the pika matchup..u may have to teach me how to grab pika

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
why? The Pika v IC matchup is even according to the BBR MU C. If you're learning it just for the matchup you're better off picking a hard counter.

Pika is hard as hell to grab. So fast. Poofs everywhere with that QAC nonsense.

DeLux

Oh. ICs are a good character to play when you're bored. I actually gave up masturbating for lent last year. Instead of feeding the ducks all the time, I just practiced my Ice Climbers. I can now only CG consistently when I'm horny.

DeLux

Yeah, but she went to visit her friend instead of staying at the tourney so then I couldn't CG anymore :(

Ares

Smash Journeyman
So a guy goes to the doctor's office to get a physical.
Doctor: "Sir, you're going to have to stop masturbating."
Guy: "Why?"
Doctor: "Because I'm trying to give you a physical."

L.

Edit: Also what's the difference between iron man and iron woman?

DeLux

Uhhhhh...

It was the trains fault, what's the train doing going through a kitchen

DeLux

I meant the entire channel. Not just your match ahahhaha

Ares

Smash Journeyman
Lol i didnt notice it was on my match. i just clicked the link and seen "rockstarness channel" ..figured the punchline had landed. My internet is like..welfare slow. It's bad.

DeLux

Oh, then you got the joke haha.

yay someone with a sense of humor :)

DeLux

We should tell yo Nana jokes until I fall asleep

those make me chuckle

DeLux

The trick behind it is to take a "yo mama so dumb" jokes and replace Mama with Nana. Google could help you I'm sure.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Yo nana so stupid she took free throw lessons from Shaq

Yo nana must like P.diddy, cause she drops it like it's hot

Yo nana so dumb she thought a two family income meant popo has two jobs

Yo nana so dumb she make Homer Simpson look like a Nobel Prize winner

Yo nana so dumb she lost her shadow (L)

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

DeLux

Yeah it`s pretty hilarious. What`s also funny is that you act cool face to face, in person,then get on this website and decide to troll the hell out of people.
Act cool? I haven't said two words to you at all face to face in months. Besides, I

Didnt know you would take it THAT personal Philip. I`ll stop.
I'm straight with people with what I think and what's going on. I don't have to lie or makeup things to get approval. Being honest and open is awesome, but if you can't handle it, ignore me. I had you on ignore for the better part of 2 months, but most of the stuff you say is too good of comedic inspiration to pass up.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Act cool? I haven't said two words to you at all face to face in months. Besides, I

I'm straight with people with what I think and what's going on. I don't have to lie or makeup things to get approval. Being honest and open is awesome, but if you can't handle it, ignore me. I had you on ignore for the better part of 2 months, but most of the stuff you say is too good of comedic inspiration to pass up.

Haha. I agree with you for that entire paragraph. And, I don`t take things as seriously as I should. Thats mainly why I don`t ever get mad. At anyone. For anything.

DeLux

Given that it's hard to tell if you're ever being honest about anything, I'm not sure if that response is the truth or just more lies on your part.

Either way I really don't care. I'm tired of all the lying and it's not worth it

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Given that it's hard to tell if you're ever being honest about anything, I'm not sure if that response is the truth or just more lies on your part.

Either way I really don't care. I'm tired of all the lying and it's not worth it

I have no idea what you meant there.

Anyways, sorry if I wasn`t clear enough Phillip. I was being serious. You were right.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys I believe I have a sizable chance of going to ducks house this monday ( if it is going to happen) but my dad is still checking it out. Also I might bring a friend( the yellow kirby if you recall rockstar). But, has it been set in stone that its happening? Any info will help :)

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Most likely. It's been awhile since I did some more offline's against you, and the kirby. If I remember right, he teamed with a meta knight?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We gonna scrap next time we meet Ares and when I mean by that I mean a money match if you want.

Top Bottom