• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If I haven't moved to Socal by then, I'll probably go

DeLux

Hey Danny, you'll be happy to hear that the Lalu guy says he'll be coming tomorrow to play with us :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Holms is trying so hard to get me to cancel this weekend's biweekly because he thinks no one is going to show up. >(
You guys should help prove him wrong.

Smash Lord
I won't be in front of the computer tomorrow when it's convenient to talk so can we get the details for the bi-weekly taken care of today? Please.

If you give me an address to be at, I can do that. I'm not going to be gay and make anyone drive way out of their way.

DeLux

If Rockstar goes, Danny, you're in charge of recording things for our scene and uploading it. If Rockstar does it, the videos will go up like a one vid every other week rate and then he'll spam every thread he can for people to watch it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
dont worry i intend to record an asston of vids including every match of me :O also quote meet me at my place at nine. rockstar expect to be picked up between nine and nine thirty. for three people, gas plus toll = twelve per person

DeLux

Man quote, I owe you an apology. That juggernaut from the Pac10 just ousted defending champ Duke. Arizona is freaking ridiculous.

Wait a second...

Arizona?

I think KU, the Big12 Champs, beat that team. Hmmm......

DeLux

KU vs. Duke? That would be super hype.

I'd buy it

Sorry you couldn't make it out today

You missed:

Danny's MK of Magic

Ensis proving MK has a 0-death combo (against my MK)

Lalu is a girl and she plays pit

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Stealth, I still have F-Zero GX floating around, so if you want, we can hook that up later.

Rockstar drops like a fly once again.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Not yet. There's still a high chance that I can make it. Just need to verify some things with my folks.

Mr.Doom, you think you'll still be hosting in a year or two from now? When i'm on my own, I can almost guarantee that I'll make it to them consistantly. Hopefully people don't decide to quit smash by that time.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I haven't touched the game in a long while, but when I played Depster a couple months back I still had it in me. So no johns.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
your probably a lot better then me anyways. there was only one track that i had any competitve ability on really. and as i dont know what snaking is in fzero im probably gonna get rocked by it XD ill try it when you tell me how to do it though

Rockstar

Smash Ace
The time has come. Forewarning: There are a few Johnathan`s. Please respect that. That`s all I ask.

I did say that there was a split chance I`d make the tournament, and an equal that I couldn`t. Well guess what? Take a wild guess? Go for it.

Anyways, I apologize for not being able to attend this. I`m crying right now as I type this. But I am left with no options.

Dnyce

Smash Master
The time has come. Forewarning: There are a few Johnathan`s. Please respect that. That`s all I ask.

I did say that there was a split chance I`d make the tournament, and an equal that I couldn`t. Well guess what? Take a wild guess? Go for it.

Anyways, I apologize for not being able to attend this. I`m crying right now as I type this. But I am left with no options.

DeLux

Man, I was there last time we won it all. It was prettttttttttttyyyyyyyyy sweeeeeeet.
Mass ST. with lots of alcohol and boobs :) :) :)

Before I was gay and boring, those were my two favorite things.

Ares

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i saw the game, and rick went down to lawrence after they won. But i had class the next morning. definately made the wrong decision by not going..

EDIT: Lux..why is it that i chose ICs against pika computer and i can do the CG near perfect.....i've only practiced against snake..pika is easyness to cg

DeLux

KU cancels classes for championships won actually. That day was also my birthday :) :) :)

and uhh I'm not sure. I can't CG any character with any level of consistency and call it easy :( :( :(

Top Bottom